I know that...

Would you love me? Even if it's just once... (hiatus)

Baekhyun POV

My heart started to beat even faster when Sunhee came closer towards me, I hid. *Byun Baekhyun..why the hell are you hiding from?!* you scold yourself in your own mind, I saw her sitting by the bench near to the tree I was hidding. *Damn she will notice me!* you scratched the back of your neck in frustation, Sunhee began to laugh brightly by her brothers aegyo, *Waa her smile is so...beautiful yet delicat-, YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT FALLING IN LOVE?!*.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You heard a quite loud noise behind you, you turned around to meet a familiar figure hidding by the tree. *Hmm, why is this figure so familiar?...* you thought to yourself as you aproached to the figure. "Uh...excuse are you alright" you  awkwardly asked, "N-n-ne..." the figure said while standing up. "Bacon?!?!" you yelled at him and he just startled. "Yah why did youn had to yell?!, aish so noisy" he complained at your suddenly act. "Anyways, what the heck are you doing here? alone...".

"Uh...I was just....just...I was walking around here..." he said awkwarldy while scratching the back of his neck. "So then, why were you hidding bacon?" you coldly asked him. "Bwo?! bacon again?, ugh you are so friggin' childish!" he screamed at you and you made a face. "Bwo?! look whose talking about, you even chased me to the bathroom only because I called you bacon...tsk!" you turned your face so that you wouldn't meet baekhyun's.

"Noona...why are you so angry?..." asked you little brother worried, "Omo! Chinho I forgot you were here, I am sorry this is...he is...a guy that I know, baekhyun this is my little brother Choi Chinho" you said while glaring to that bacon guy and Chinho bowed at baekhyun. *Bwo? a guy she knows?...tsk!* baekhyun thought. "Chinho-ah do you want to go and play games?" you smiled brightely once again by your little brothers presence. *Hmmph, why is she smiling again like that again....ugh stupid heart stop beating so fast as if your about to explode!* baekhyun though.

"Well I will be going now, bye" you said blankly at baekhyun, as you turned to face Chinho your face lit up again with a smile plasted into your small face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

*Aish she is so different when she is whith her little brother I want to see this side of her more...I know! I should follow them...no baekhyun that would be hella creepy...well they don't need to know* I smirked evily. So I started to follow them, Sunhee looked so happy and different from her usual self. I noticed her little brother only disappeared for just like a second and she started to panic as hell. *Hmm she seems like she cares about her brother a lot... by the way I've never seen her parents...* you didn't care about that and continue to follow them.

"Whoa Chinho lets go back home it's already getting dark!" I heard her said as I looked down to my watch so see what time it was. *Omo its already 7 pm, hell I need to go now* I started to go back to my house. *Wait...maybe I should just follow her to her home....holy baekhyun you are becoming like that Chanyeol creeper, you are sure spending too much time with him!. It's just to check if she arrived safely..yes just that* I said in my mind as I turned around and started to follow them again

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: OTL OTL OTL ;_; such a fail! ugh sorry guys I am just having a little too much homework, ARGH FUDGE THAT TEACHER)