You can't love her...Byun Baekhyun

Would you love me? Even if it's just once... (hiatus)

You were making your way out of the school and it started to rain, heavily and it didn't seem that it would stop anytime soon, but you didn't care and headed towards you job as a waitress in a ramen restaurant. As you were done making the order for a couple you realized that you didn't picked up Chinho from school. You began to curse in a slightly loud voice.

"Yah, whats wrong Sunhee?" asked your manager a little worried, "I forgot to pick up my little brother and it's raining outside, how could I forget... I am a bad sister!" you said as you were starting to cry and hitting yourself. "I'll let you go home early, but just this time arasso?" said your manager.

"Ne!" you wiped your tears off and smiled.

You were running in the streets, it was afternoon though but it was very crowded. *Aish too many people* you thought as you were being pushed by people around you.

"We meet again~" you heard a voice that was very familiar, you just froze when you realized that it was the same annoying voice from that bacon guy and turned around to meet him. "I don't have time for this, well if you excuse me I-" you were once again cut off by that bacon guy, he pinned you into the wall of a store. "Yah, what the hell do you think you are doing?!" you yelled at baekhyun, you began to struggle desperately he just laughed at you. "Hmmp not so strong right?" he began to smirk at your reaction, but when he looked closely he noticed your puffy and red eyes *She seems...like she has been crying...is she alright I mean..What happened to h-. Yah! Byun Baekhyun why the hell are you being worried about, she kicked you friggin' balls and now you can't have babys*

You were now desesperate and began to sruggle even more as you saw the rain get heavier. "Look, I am sorry I am really sorry, now please let me go, I need to go somewhere!". 

Baekhyun's POV

*What the...is she apologizing?!....hmmm I told you would regret messing with me*, "Hmp now you are apologizing to me?, well too late stupid girl" you smirked and gripped her stronger. She began to cry helpless. You felt a little guilt and let her go. "Yah...I was just...uh...you don't need to cry now...see? I let you go now" you awkwardly said . *Aish so troublesome* you scratched the back of your neck and backed off a little since you didn't knew what to do in a situation like this. The last thing you knew was that Choi Sunhee had ran away from you very fast, as if she would get 1,000,000 dollards. *what the hell?...she is hella weird*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You began to run towards your litle brother's school, *I am sorry Chinho, I am really sorry... I know I haven't been a great noona for you but... you know it's hard for me, to work, study and takecare of us.... so please forgive me." you began to cry once again, your tears started to mixed with the rain. When you finally arrived you saw your little brother sitting in the sidewalk, you ran to your brother as fast as you could. "Oh my god Chinho you are alright!" you hugged your little brother and began to cry from the realived and happiness. "Haha noona it's okay, I am fine! you are only 1 hour late" your little brother smiled at you, "Bwo? only an hour but it's already afternoon!" you were confused right now, "Noona... I think I forgot to tell you that school will end a little late because of a music talent show..." Chinho laughed and made aegyo for you so that you wouldn't get angry at him. "Yah! you made me leave my job early!" you furrowed your eyebrows, your little broher just began to laugh harder and in less than five minutes you began to laugh together with your little brother *Oh man...why can't I be angry at him* you thought.

"Hey do you want to get some ice cream~?" you cheerfuly said to your little brother, "Ne~ noona I love you!" Chinho hugged you and you hugged him back and walk towards a nearby park were there was an ice cream place. 

"What kind of flavor do you want" you smiled as you said it. "Hmm..." you pinched his puffed cheeks, "Yah! Noona" you just chukled. "I want chocolate flavor please~", "Arasso" you payed and went and sat on a bench.

Baehyun's POV

*What the hell....is that Choi Sunhee?...* you blinked and stared at her, "Oppa~ don't ignore me!" said the girl next to you. "Aish, shut up !" you shut her up and continue to stare at Sunhee. "Bwo?! we are done baekhyun!" the girl said as she stumbled down the park, disappearing. *Pfft, we didn't even started...you were just a toy*.

As you continued to stared back at her this questions began to rush down your mind *What?! Is she smiling* you surprisingly thought by the view of Sunhee's bright smile. *And who is that little kid next to her?! Why is she being so nice to that kid and why is she completely changed for the attitude from school.*

Thump thump thump

*Wait...why is my heart beating so fast while looking at Sunhee....Byun Baekhyun you can not have feeling towards a person....remember what happen 4 years ago...love, is how idiots screw everything*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Mehehe~, drama is about to begin!. Get ready for some drama and jelousy~!.