You are sure annoying

Would you love me? Even if it's just once... (hiatus)

This was a sunny day for you. You were waking up by the voice of your little brother, "Yah! Noona hurry up and get ready for school or we are going to be late!" said Chinho , "Just 5 more minutes" you groaned, when Chinho was making his way out of the room, he turned back and glared at you  "Yah! Don't blame me if we are late..it was your fault this time~". Soon you slowly woke up and turn to your side to see the hour on your kitty clock that was on the nightstand next to your bed. "YAH! Chinho why didn't you wake me up, its only 20 minutes left for school!" you screamed as you were changing in the little bathroom. "I woke you up but you just asked for 5 more minutes so I left you alone and had breakfast" he said calmly. "Aish jinja! we are going to be late for school!" you said worried while putting on your socks. 

You were running as fast as you could to your school, you looked at your watch and notice that it was only less then five minutes to your first class. You were about to step into your school when suddenly the gates started closing right in front of your eyes. "Ahjussi! Wait please!" you screamed as you were running to your school. "Arasso, just because it's you Sunhee!" said the ahjussi "Ne~".

As soon as you stepped inside your school you realized that it was going to be the same routine as everyday, getting bullyed by that stupid kingka, sitting alone at the back of the classroom and studying your off. *Just as I thought, that stupid bacon came to school* you thought when you saw Baekhyun quite far away from your locker. You rushed a little so that Baekhyun didn't noticed you. "Look whos here guys~~" you heard a familiar voice said in an annoying tone. You looked to your side and saw a tall, handsome boy standing next to you, looking at you with an evil smirk plasted on his face  *Oh here we go again with my daily routine* .

"What do you want" you said blankly as you grabbed your book from your locker. "Nothing~" the guy said in a tone that made you somewhat annoyed. You looked at him coldly, "Well guess what?,I don't care what you want, bye" you said a little mad and annoyed while disappearing in the hallways.

"Hmmp, just wait and see Choi Sunhee, from now on you will never ignore me" baekhyun talked and smirked to himself. 

When you were walking down the hallways a little rushed, you bumped into someone, "Yah! watch where you're going, aish!" you  yelled very annoyed, "Mianhe~" you heard a soft voice said. "I am sorry if I was too rude, this is just not my best day."  you bowed as you said it. "Hahaha, it's okay you don't need to apologize. My name is Oh Sehun I am in the same class as you, don't you remember me?" the boy in front of you pouted and only maked you chukle. "Haha mianhe, I don't remember seeing you in this school". "Oh I see you don't know me..." he pretended to cry. "Haha it's okay, I have to go now sorry~".

Sehun POV

*Omo! I talked to her, probably from now on she'll notice me!* thought Sehun, smiling to himself. "Disgusting~, why are you smiling to yourself" you heard a voice right behind you as you turned you saw one of your hyungs. "Oh annyeong hyung~!", he just chukled by his aegyo. "Baekhyun hyung, do you know Choi Sunhee~" . You saw Baekhyun frozed and stared at you. You waved your hands in front of his face "Hyung~". He quickly snapped to reality, "Uh....n-no I don't know that Ch-Choi Sunhee..." he said awkwardly "Hmm...you sure about that?". "Yah! classes are about to start" baekhyun said as you saw him disappearing in the hallways.  You laughed by the way baekhyun just acted, "Weird~!"  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lunch time had arrived and you were as always sitting in the back of the classroom, studying. *sigh* "I think this day will be just as always...always being alone in this world... umma, appa why did you left so early...", you just realized that you were thinking out loud and you runned out of the classroom with just a few students in it. 

"Ahjumma I want a sandwich" you said cheerfully, "Ok ok" the ahjumma in front of you said smiling to you, as you were digging down your purse to find some money. "It's okay child, just take it" the woman said as she hand out your sandwich. "Jinja? gamsahabnida ~".

You were searching for a place to sit down in the cafeteria. "Choi Sunhee!" you heard a familiar voice called your name, as you turned around you saw the guy who you bumped in today waving at you. "Come and eat with us~".  "Arasso" just as you were about to sit you recongnized a familiar face. "Annyeong Choi Sunhee~", *ugh is that stupid voice*. "Yah greet me~" he pouted. "Eww, don't act cute it's disgusting " you made a face.  Baekhyun glared at you while eating your sandwich. "Bwo?" you said as you ate your ham sandwich quickly. "You eat like a guy" baekhyun said and you got annoyed. "Yah! shut up bacon", "Bwo, Bacon!? You are going to regret that Choi Sunhee!" he said as he started chasing you. "Yah! don't run so fast" baekhyun complained. "Mehrong~" you teasingly said.

"Ha I got you now!" baekhyun told you as the both of you were panting for oxygen. "Let go of me" Sunhee said coldly and blankly while staring at baekhyun. "Never!" replied baekhyun. 

"Aish this kids" Suho said as he was separating Baekhyun from you. "Thank you" you bowed and then continue eating your sandwich. 

*Aish this Choi Sunhee* thought Baekhyun while staring at you. "What do I have something on my face?" you annoyingly said. "Huh?...O-oh, n-no you don't have anything I was just-", "Ok don't need to make a big fuss about it Bacon". "Bwo, again!?", "Isn't it your name? B-A-C-O-N~" you said in an annoying way just as he did to you. "Aish jinja one day you are going to regret it!", "Yeah right" you said while standing up from your sit. "Thank you Sehun for letting me sit with you and your friends...by the way you guys seem familiar...hmm have I seen you somewhere?" you said a little confused. "Jinja?! You don't know who we are?" said a light brown skin colored handsome guy. "Uh...no why should I?" you said a little annoyed by his comment. "I know that you guys are the kingkas from school...but thats it...", "Haha it's okay, sorry for this kids attitude" the kind and gentle boy said as he bowed and maked bowed the light browm colored skin guy. "Sorry... I am Kai by the way" said kai. "No need to apologize to her, dongsaeng" said that annoying, cocky and arrogant guy next to the boy named Kai, Byun Baekhyun my eternal enemy since the first day of high school.

 

(A/N: OTL OTL OTL Such a lame chapter. I guess this story will be a big fail xD)