Mind your own BUSINESS!

My Seoulmates

 

Onew’s POV:

AHA! Finally got my first POV!!!!!!!!!

Before I start, I’m going to introduce myself.

Hi! I’m Onew! I’m studying in Seoul High ever since I can remember!

I like chicken. Wait. Scratch that. I LOVE CHICKEN!

I like girls who love chicken. And because of  that – I do not have any crushes or girlfriends since birth -_____-

And there’s a lot of things going on inside my head and it’s definitely all about –

 

“HYUUUNG!!!”

 

What now?!   -_____-

 

“Let us tell Key hyung about our new classmate!” Taemin told me excitedly.

 

Wait! We have a new classmate?!!!!!!!

 

“We have a new classmate?!”

 

“You’re not listening again, pabo!”

 

“Guilty.”

 

Since, I’m kinda good in Math (yes I am that good. But Jonghyun is still smarter than me, of course) I’m listening to music the whole period. Badass – I know!  I just jolt down things Mr. Kang is writing in the board so that I would appear to be attentive /insert sly smile here/ But I did hear some laughing at the start of the period…

 

“Why are you laughing then?”

 

“?”

 

“I heard some laughing some laughing before Math started. So what is it about?”

 

“Ahh…about that…it’s…it’s….pfffFTHAHAHAHA!” he bursted out laughing like a maniac.

 

“What happened? Tell me what happened!” I said as I shook his shoulders. The Maknae and his uncontrollable self.

 

“It’s…it’s…wait let me catch my breath. *Huff huff* She said….she said….Wait, I’ll put it like this.” He cleared his throat then said with a girly voice, “Kamsahamnida! I’m Madisson Lee. Blah. Blah. Blah!” then laughed again.

 

“Madisson Lee is her name?” I asked Taemin.

 

“No. No. It’s Kamsahamnida Lee. Of course, it’s Madisson Lee, pabo! You think we’re making that up?!” Minho answered.

 

Kinda.

 

“He was asking me, Minho. Mind your own business! And by your own business means…you should talk to Hyemi. I think she like you!” Taemin then tickled Minho.

 

“Stop it you!” he said while stopping Taemin from tickling him. “I’ll go away now – and I’m not going to talk to Hyemi!” then he walked away, shaking his head in dismay.

 

“What a dramatic man!” Taemin sighed. “Hey” he turned to me “You should call Jonghyun and tell him to hurry up!”

 

“What if I don’t want to” I told him.

 

“Fine! I’ll get him!” he said annoyingly.

 

WIN!

 

He was about to enter the classroom when he suddenly backed away, wore his bad boy face and started muttering, "freak you"

 

Ahhhh~ The wrong grammar Tae…It should be “You’re a freak!” instead of “Freak you!” right? Right? Fine -____- I’m such a grammar nazi.

 

But I noticed that he was muttering to someone and that someone is…Kyuhyun! They’re calling names to each other! And “freak you” must be “freakhyu” :O

 

“Freakhyu”

“Gaemin”

“Freakhyu”

“Gaemin”

“Freakhyu!”

“Gaemin!”

“FREAKHYU!”

“GAEMIN!”

“CUT – IT – OUT!!!!!” Jonghyun a.k.a. Mr. Top 1 stepped in.

 

“Nice timing Jonggie!”

 

“Not funny Onew. Not funny”

 

Looks like somebody is in a bad mood today.

 

“Ahh…Jonghyun! Let us go to Key now, shall we?” Taemin told him while he put his arm around him.

 

“Can’t. I have to report something to Mr. Yeung”

 

Mr. Yeung is our Science Teacher and his favorite is none other than…..JONGHYUN!!!

 

“What will Key hyung say?” Taemin and his puppy dog eyes.

 

“Aish! He knows about this!”

 

“You could’ve told us ealier hyung! I should’ve – “

 

I can’t take this drama anymore!

 

“We’re wasting time here! C’mon Tae! See you at Lunch Jjong!”

 

**

 

(At the covered court)

 

Taemin: Hyung! Hyung! Over here!!!! *waving his hands in the air*

 

Me: *facepalm*

 

Key: Onew! Taemin! *rushes to us* Ah…where’s Jonggie?

 

Me: He told us that he have something to report to Mr. Yeung

 

Key: Ohh that -____-“

 

Taemin: Hyung! Do you know that we have a new classmate?!

 

Key: Umm..no. But I heard that she’s from the US right?

 

Taemin: Right you are! Her name is Madisson Lee! And Minyoung is her cousin!

 

Me and Key: O____O REALLY?!

 

Taemin: Yes! She told me about it! Ahh…Minyoung.

 

Me: *snaps* So what’s happening to the varsity?

Key: Ahh. Just some training. Harsh training. I repeat. AND COULD YOU BUY ME A SANDWICH?! ASAP! THERE’S A FANGIRL IN THE CORNER! I CAN SEE IT!

 

True enough, there is a fangirl.

 

Then another.

 

And another.

 

And another.

 

And the next thing I know is that we’re getting squished by 50 fangirls!

 

Key: BUY ME A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!

 

 

(After buying Key a sandwich)

Guys:

Hi!

 

Hello!

 

Welcome!

 

Anyeong!

 

H-hi!

 

How are you!

 

My name is ______!

 

Go out with me sometime?

 

Marry me!

 

Be my girlfriend!

 

Me: Who are they talking to? *peek outside the cafeteria*

 

Taemin: Fanboys -_____-

 

Me: Fanboys of who?

 

Taemin: Just fanboys of our new classmate. Oh look! There they are!

 

My first glimpse of our new classmate. And she’s….

 

“Have you seen the pretty noona?” a kid asked me.

 

“Pretty noona?” I questioned him.

 

“Yeah. Her name is Madisson Lee”

 

“Is she really pretty?”

 

“Bet she is! And she’s going to be my girlfriend someday!” the kid boasted.

 

“Ahh… let me see. Is she that noona over there?” I pointed at  the girl beside Minyoung. Is that her? I thought.

 

“Yes! There she is! Thanks hyung!”

 

“No problem kiddo!”

 

“Michael! Michael! There she is! Give me the banana milk!” and with that the kid ran away.

 

“A fanboy” Taemin sighed.

 

“Wait! Let us look!”

 

/scenario/

 

Boy (the one who asked me): Umm…hi! This banana milk is for you. It’s very delicious, you should try it.

 

Madisson Lee: Thanks!

 

Boy (the one who asked me): I…uhh..ahh…umm…wel –

 

Boy (the one named Michael): Dave! Where did you go? I was lost for a moment, you know!

 

Boy (Dave, I think?): I..uhh…

 

Michael: Hi sis! I see you met Dave. You know, I should kill the guy who posted the translations in wikianswers. I was like ‘Kamsahamnida!’ and they were like ‘Hahaha!’. That was totally embarrassing! And Maddie, you became popular. All the boys in my class started talking about you. It’s true. I couldn’t believe my ears either. Well anyway see you later. Let’s go Dave! Dave?

 

Dave (his name is Dave):*frozen*

 

Michael: Oh! Come on! She’s my sister! I don’t understand why boys like you *he pointed to a guy who sank to the floor* you *he pointed to the guy who dropped his books* and you *pointed at a guy who was taking pictures of Madisson Lee using his cellphone* go crazy over my sister! I might be his little brother but you don’t know who you’re dealing with! Now shoo!

 

Then the fanboys started scrambling away.

 

/end of scenario/

 

“Tough brother she got there!” Taemin chuckled. I laughed with him. I look at the clock and its –

 

“10 minutes before Music Class! Hurry!”

 

*rush rush rush*

*In the Covered Court*

 

Taemin: We got your sandwich!

 

Key: *hiding his face in a towel*

 

Me: What happened to you?

 

Key: *still hiding his face* I.JUST.SAW.HER.

 

Taemin: And?

 

Key: *removes towel* AND.I.DID.SOMETHING.STUPID.

 

Taemin: What something stupid? You mean…you kissed her?!

 

Me and Key: O___O WHAT?!

 

Key: NO! NO! NO! I am not going to do that!

 

Me: Then what did you do?

 

Key: *sighs* I sang.

 

Taemin: Sang what?

 

Key: Noona Neomu Yeppeo

 

Me and Taemin: ARE YOU SERIOUS? O___O

 

Key: I’m serious here bro!

 

Taemin: What did she say?

 

Key: She didn’t get it

 

Me and Taemin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Key: It’s not funny guys!

 

Me: Better eat that sandwich cause we’re getting late for Music!

 

Key: *grabs his things* Let’s go!

 

*Near the music room corridor*

 

“What’s going on here?!”

 

WHAT’S HAPPENING?

 

Well…let’s just say that all my classmates including some schoolmates that I don’t know are outside the Music Room. But the Music Room door is OPEN!!!

 

“Key! Taemin! Onew! Here!!!” Jonghyun shouted.

 

Me: Why is everybody outside?

 

Jjong: They are practically listening to the voice

 

Taemin: What voice?

 

Minho: *pops out of nowhere* Hey guys! What’s happening?

 

Jjong: Someone’s singing inside the room. And to tell you the truth, it is very damn good!

 

Key: *eyes Jjong*

 

Jjong: But of course, our voice is much better *smiles* Listen!

 

We put our ears near the door and heard a piano rendition of Wedding Dress – English Version. The singer is a female. I like her voice. She can be part of the school’s chorale.

 

Voice: But if you believe that you belong with him
Promise me, you wont let anyone hurt you
Remember, I will always be here for you
Even if it kills me to see you

In that wedding dress, dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress, dress
See you in that wedding dress, dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress, oh no

 

Me: Heavenly~

 

Jjong, Key, Taemin, Minho: Ne!

 

The piano continued until the song ended then it stopped. There’s a huge sound of applause outside. Then –

 

The door opened.

 

And the five of us fell.

 

Minyoung’s POV:

Anyeong guys! I’m Lee Mingyoung and I’m Madisson Lee’s cousin! So from this point, I’m going to narrate this epic story of how –

 

“Minyoung! Can we go inside already? It’s open by the way” Maddie said.

 

Interrupting my daydreaming. Buzzkill!

 

“We can go in there any time! C’mon!”

 

We went inside and we’re surprised that we’re the first ones! The class always wants to touch the grand piano. THE BLACK SHINY GRAND PIANO. It’s newly polished and we’re never allowed to touch the –

 

OMG. Did Maddie touch the piano?!

 

“Maddie, you can’t –“

 

Then she started playing “Wedding Dress”. English version, of course. And her rendition is very very very awesome.

 

She played the intro. I was preparing to hum with the piano when I heard her sing. FOR THE FIRST TIME. I forced my mouth shut so I can listen.

 

But if you believe that you belong with him
Promise me, you wont let anyone hurt you
Remember, I will always be here for you
Even if it kills me to see you

In that wedding dress, dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress, dress
See you in that wedding dress, dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress, oh no

 

She just sang the whole song! THE WHOLE SONG (except the rap part, of course)!

 

She has an awesome voice. AN AWESOME VOICE!

 

She can be part of the school’s choir.

 

She can join a competition.

 

Or…

 

SHE CAN BE AN IDOL!

 

Can’t contain my giddiness so…

 

“Madisson Lee”

 

“What?”

 

“YOU’RE AMAZING! I’M SO PROUD THAT I’AM YOUR COUSIN!!!”

 

I hugged her while sitting.

 

“Ya! Thanks Minyoung! But how come the others are still not here?!”

 

“NEVERMIND THE OTHERS! YOU’RE GREAT! AND *looks at watch* It’s Music Class already. Where are those people?”

 

I went to the door and opened it.

 

And guess what?

 

The five idiots fell into the floor face first.

 

And the rest followed.

 

Maddie’s POV:

You will never know what to expect when you’re not expecting.

 

THAT’S HAPPENING TO ME.

 

RIGHT NOW.

 

Right after the absolute fall of those five guys. Ms. Song stepped into the room in frustration. Oh geez, she’s creepy.

 

I remain seated in front of the grand piano as she went to the table.

 

I don’t know why but I remain still.

 

“Maddie! Maddie!”

 

Someone’s poking me. And it’s….

 

Key.

 

“You have to take a seat. Ms. Song is not in a very good mood today”

 

“I…uhh..thanks!”

 

I hurried and found a seat besides Minyoung.

 

“We’re doomed” I whispered.

 

“Okay!” Ms. Song said. “I had enough today. I saw all of you including some 4th year students outside the Music Room but the door is open!!! Can someone tell me why?”

 

One of the guy who fell face first raised his hand.

 

“Yes Jonghyun?”

 

“Umm…It is because we’re afraid that we might disturb the one singing inside”

 

“And why are you afraid?”

 

“B-because…her voice is very nice and” he looked to his side and nodded. “Heavenly”

 

“And who is this her?”

 

Oh shoot! I’m dead! I’m dead! But I have to face it…

 

“Me” I raised my hand and stood up. “I’m sorry and I promise I won’t do it again”

 

The class started murmuring. And the murmuring annoyed Ms. Song.

 

“QUIET!!!”

 

And the class became silent.

 

“I-I’m sorry”

 

“Ah…I think your name is Madisson Lee. I had heard about you and the chaos you made on the hallways.”

 

I gulped at the word chaos.

 

“Could you…I don’t know…play the piano and sing for us again?”

 

I gulped for the second time.

 

“S-sure”

 

I walked towards the piano and repeated “Wedding Dress” again. While playing, my hands were shaking. I do not know what’s going on. I’m completely clueless.

 

After the song…

 

“BRAVO! BRAVO! You should be in the school’s chorale!!! BRAVO!” Ms. Song said and urged the class to clap.

 

“Do you like to be in the school’s chorale?” she asked me.

 

Inside my head: o__0 ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

 

Reality: Ahh…uhh..

 

“Nevermind the chorale. How about the school’s resident band? Interesting huh?”

 

A BAND? SHE’S ASKING ME TO JOIN THE SCHOOL’S BAND?

 

Inside my head: ASDFGHJKL OF COURSE!

 

Reality: S-sure!

 

“There you have it folks! A new vocalist in our school band! THE LEAD VOCALIST! You can now sit Ms. Lee. And for our lesson…”

 

This is too much for my first day.

 

I’m now a vocalist.

 

WAIT.

 

A LEAD VOCALIST ON MY VERY FIRST DAY.

 

And it’s just my first day.

 

And there’s more to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                          

I thank you for waiting for me for at least..... 6 months?! I have tons of school works :((( But anyway, my friend J is going to update our new fic entitled "THE DAEBAK ACADEMY" That fic is dedicated to our friend who is very in love with Seungri :"> REALLY IN LOVE. And that fic is mostly made up of inspirations. TRUE TO LIFE STORIES. And hello to a friend of ours, zelowismybias!!! Thanks for helping me make an epic chapter (to be posted soon) Don't forget my imagine :)))) hohohoho. Want to buy DAZZLING GIRL!!!! Another poster for my collection :> I will be watching 19/01/13 concert in the Philippines! See you fellow exotics~ 

I might update soon~