When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

Siwon: (laughed at yuri) no. he thinks that you're our new friends. we will introduce him to you, would you like that?
Yoona: Yes, Siwon is true, he wanted to meet you again unnie, yahh, do you know, he hasn’t wanted to open his heart to someone else, because he's still waiting for you ..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________


“ Yahh,Let’s not talk about that, about you two .. Aren’t you planning to have a child?" yuri said,
Siwon smiled, "It's not the right time for us" and send a genuine smile to his wife

# flashback

Yoona POV

Over the next few days, I always feel unwell, always want to vomit and yes .. This may only effect of the ever recurrent sick ..
I lay back and again .. I had to run to the bathroom and vomit, when he was going to the office Siwon and he has been very busy these days ..

"Omo .. Yoona? What's wrong?" Mrs.Choi said as she ran towards Yoona, "Are you okay?" patting her back gently, "Where is Siwon?"

"He's still in the office omma .." Yoona said quietly, "Since when have you been here, omma?" she asked again.
"I just got here, yahh .. are you pregnant?" asked Mrs.Choi and Yoona widen her eyes, "Pregnant?" Mrs.Choi just nodded and then told Yoona to go to see doctor.

"Oppa? Will you accompany me to go to see a doctor?" Yoona said as she linked her arm on siwon's
"Doctor? Of course .. Why? you're feeling unwell?"

_______ | at the hospital | _______

"I'm sorry, maybe it's just a little thing,or you ate something wrong.." Dr.Park say ..
"and I'm sorry for this, it may be difficult for you to get pregnant" he added

| | ______________________ | |

Yoona walked out and went to Siwon who are looking into the nursery, "Oppa.."

"oh yoong .. ?" he said and then flash a smile.
"Do you love babies?" she asked in a serious tone.
"What's with that question?"
"I'm sorry, I seem to be unable to fulfill your wish" she then looked down, Siwon smiled and then pulled her into his arms, "It's okay when you're still with me .. I do like a baby, but I love you more, Arasso? Don't think of anything like that. "Siwon said then tightened his hugs.. "Gomawo, Oppa."

| | ____________ | | _____________ | |

#End of Flashback

_________________________________________________________

"Hey, do you have another appointment after this event?" yuri asked

Yoona: No.. why?
Siwon: I will go out first .. (he said and then kiss her cheek)
Yuri: Aw .. You are still very romantic ..
Yoona: (flash a smile to yuri) what about your life in Japan? Have you found your life partner? (She jokingly said)
Yuri: What are you saying. I never focused on that. Now I only think about my work ..
Yoona: Really? Or maybe you still miss Donghae oppa?

_ | in the other side | _

"Oppa!" Sooyoung shouted and ran toward Donghae and hugged him, "I've missed you!" she said.
Donghae smiled and patted her shoulder, "Nado .. Oh, where's your father?" , "He was with his friends .."

“And .. Where's your brother?" Donghae asked, then he looked around , "He was with Siwon and his friends, if i'm not mistaken, i saw his tag . his name is Taecyeon, did you know him? he's quite handsome"

"Taecyeon? Who's that? Ahh .. Maybe it was my father's guest .. Then I will go out first, enjoy your party! Arasso?" Donghae said then pinch her cheeks
Yoona saw yuri , who was busy paying attention at donghae and Sooyoung , "Ah, that woman is siwon's cousin, " yoona said "Really? I've never seen her .."

"Are you jealous?" Yoona , "Yah! stop saying weird things, let's go out! " Yoona then laugh at yuri, "I know you still love him, unnie!" she whispered, then walked ahead. "yahh!" yuri shouted.

"Mian .. "

||_______||_______||

"Hyung! Siwon Hyung!" Kyuhyun called , Siwon turned and saw kyuhyun,"Kyuhyun?"
"Yahh, Hyung! Long time no see, how are you and uncle?" Kyuhyun asked
"Of course good .. You?"
“Great as usual !!”

"Ah, let me introduce to you, he is Taecyeon, and Taecyeon, this is Kyuhyun" they then shake hands and smiled to each other.
"Where is Minho? He didn’t come with you?" he asked again

Siwon: No, he was in Japan ..
Kyuhyun: Really? So he's working there now? I think he still doesn’t want to work.

"Yahh, Siwon, Kyuhyun! I've been looking for you everywhere." Donghae said as he approached them .. "Yahh .. It turned out that our friends are successful now" Kyuhyun said in a mocking tone .. "Stop that!”

"Hae, this is Taecyeon, our new friend .."
"Annyeong . I’m Taecyeon ." , Donghae smiled at him,”I’m donghae.Lee Donghae”

"Donghae-ssi. Someone is looking at you!" one of his assistant said. "Oh, Arasso .. I’ll talk to you later .. Bye ~" Donghae said and then go into the party room.

"Yahh, He’s really busy .." kyuhyun said
"Oppa!" Yoona called and then approached them, "Oh! My sister-in-law is coming!!”

Kyuhyun:Yoona? Yahh ..You’re getting prettier .. And who’s your friend here ? You didn’t introduce her to me?
Siwon:Yahh !! (he jokingly warn him)
Yoona:Ahh .. (look to yuri) unnie..
Kyuhyun:(offering for a handshake) I’m Kyuhyun .. Cho Kyuhyun .. Siwon’s cousin .
Yuri:(shake his hand) I’m Kwon Yuri ..

Yuri POV

After a while we were talking outside, donghae suddenly came, and of course, I have to hide, I thought.
I walked backwards and accidentally stepped on Taecyeon, "yahh! Why are you standing behind me?"

End of POV

"I'm Sorry .." he muttered ..
"You stepped on his foot, why should he apologize?" Siwon said with a mocking tone ..
"No,It's okay .. " taecyeon said again..

Donghae suddenly appeared and it makes their eyes meet each other, "Yu .. Yuri?" he called, "Why are you here?"
"I represent my father to come here .." yuri said as she tried to calm herself .. “Ahh .. Really ? Nice to meet you .. How’s your life now ?” donghae asked again
"Great .. My life is so much fun right now .. How about your life with that girl .. ?" yuri asked again .. “Girl ? Which girl ?”
"Ahh .. I just remembered that you had a lot of women .. " yuri said to him and of course, the conversation made ​​the atmosphere around becomes very awkward .. "Emm .. Looks like we have to go now.. "Yoona said, pulling yuri away .

"Yahh! Unnie. Are you crazy? Why are you talking like that with him? “Yoona said when they've arrived at the park.

Yuri was silent and then look at Yoona, but he did not issue a single word. and it makes Yoona became confused, "Why unnie? Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something wrong?" Yoona said.

"Yeah .. You're right, I was already crazy , maybe I spoke too rough with him .." she said, and it makes Yoona sighed, "Do you know, unnie .." Yoona said, then yuri looked at her, "If I were you I will not leave a man who loved me so much... "

"You don’t understand my feelings and my feelings at that time when I saw it happen .. I can’t accept that so far they have been lying to me .." yuri said again
"I know, but I will always support your decision , unnie .." Yoona said, then smiled and hugged her, "You are the one that can understand my feeling, yoong .. thank you".

"Kajja, we should go back inside, they'd be waiting for us" Yoona said later they returned to the event.

_____________________________||__________________________

Siwon was talking with Kyuhyun, there are no signs that Donghae was there ..

"Who is she and what to do with donghae hyung?" Kyuhyun asked after everyone is gone. "She's his ex .."
"Ex .. ?? Really ? And why do they talk like that? "kyuhyun asked again, Siwon just looked at him and sigh .." Oh, should I still silent ? .. "

"Anyway! Don’t you get any planned to get married ?" Siwon suddenly asked, "Why are you suddenly asking about it?"
"Yahh, you're getting older, so you should stop playing your game ." Siwon said again

Kyuhyun: I haven’t found that someone hyung, are you willing to help me ..?
Siwon: What? Are there women that you like?
Kyuhyun: (smiles and nods) it's first sight!
Siwon: yahh! Don’t tell me that the girl is yuri ..?? Just don’t !
Kyuhyun: Ah, I'm serious hyung. If I can get her, I'll stop playing my games. (try to convince siwon)
Siwon: I'm not sure if she would like you .. (he said with a smile evil)
Kyuhyun: Are you sure? What if she likes me? You have to take me for a trip, arasso? (he said
jokingly)
Siwon: Sure. I will!

_____________||_____________

Siwon POV

"What are you both talking about? .." Yoona said to us. Kyuhyun looked at me and yuri.
Siwon smiled at the nervous kyuhyun, "Go talk to her .. you shouldn’t nervous ?" I whispered to him.
"I'm not nervous!" Kyuhyun said.

End of POV

_____________||_____________

"Yoong, let's go home .." Siwon said and was followed by a nod from Yoona, "Yul, Kyu, we’ll go first .."
"you look so tired yoong" Siwon said as he opened the door for Yoona.

@Car

Yoona linked her arms to siwon’s and leaned her head on his shoulder,

"Why?" Siwon said softly
"No. .. I'm just tired .." she said then closed her eyes
"Arasso, I'll wake you up when we get there .." he said as he kissed her forehead

_____________||____________

Siwon looked at her and not wanting to disturb her sleep. Siwon decided to carry her bridal style and carried her into the room.
"Oppa? Why don’t you wake me up?" he said when they were in the room, "I see you've been sleeping very soundly, so I don’t want to wake you, the proof you didn’t wake up when I carried you" Siwon said and give her mischievous smile, he then went into the bathroom.

"Yahh! I would wake up if you woke me up.!" she said. "Hahaha" Siwon was laughing at her.

Siwon was out of the bathroom and saw Yoona was busy playing her phone, "Huh? You're not asleep?" he asked
"I want to change my clothes, so I'm waiting for you!" he then looked at Siwon cynical, what took you long? "she said.
"Yahh .. My wife is mad at me, so scary" Siwon said then chuckled at Yoona. "Stop laughing at me" then she pouted

"Arasso .. Arasso .. Then, quickly change clothes and take a rest," said Siwon then lay down on the bed.

__________||_________

The next day, still so early ,Siwon was awakened by his phone. "Oh? Who is it?" Siwon said when answering the phone, "It's me, Appa. Sorry to bother you in the morning, but later at 11 noon, you should meet with mr.jung, arasso?"

"Em, Arasso, but, what we have to do with him?" ,, "I don’t know, but it seems like he really wants to meet you, if he's saying strange things to you, you have to tell me!"

||_________________________||

"What's wrong?" Yoona who was awake too, "Eh? Nothing .. Appa told me to represent his meeting with mr.jung later" Siwon said.
Yoona then get up and then go to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, "It's 7 a.m now, so you'd better wake up and get ready to go to the office".
Siwon closed his eyes again and fell asleep again,

"Yahh! Yeobo, Get up and take a shower. I'll make breakfast now" Yoona said, pulling his blanket, "Okay, Okay" Siwon said and then kiss her on her cheek and ran to the bathroom.

"Oppa!" she shouted, “How could you do that ?”
"But you like it, right?" Yoona did not answer and straight out of the room.

__________________||________________

Siwon was ready and then go down to the dining room, "You’re not going anywhere today?" Siwon asked, sitting down and take a newspaper.
Yoona: I’m going out with yuri unnie, why?
Siwon: Ahh, I'm just asking
Yoona: What time are you home today?
Siwon: at 5. why? let's have dinner together ..
Yoona: Dinner? um .. sure.
Siwon: Then I'll pick you up, arasso?
Yoona: (nodded and flash a smile)

__________________||________________

"Sajangnim, you have a meeting today, precisely at 11 o'clock." Secretary Kim said when he enter the room.

Siwon: With Mr.Jung? (While reading a newspaper) Why were he in seoul? and what to do with Appa?
Secretary Kim: He wanted to meet for cooperation. That's what i know.
Siwon: Really? That means his company is making progress. prepare the car for me, I'll go by myself.
Secretary Kim:Okay Sajangnim(bow and then went out)

_===_

"Owh! Choi Siwon, right?" Mr.Jung said when he saw Siwon, "Take a sit please." .. "Annyeong . "
"Long time no see. What about your marriage life now? Have you got a kid ?" mr.jung asked suddenly.

Siwon looked at him and smiled sarcastically, "No-nonsense. What do you want?" he asked, to the point.
"as I know. you've been married for long time, but why do you still don’t have children?" he added. "So what to do with that? you want a child from me?" Siwon said without looking at him, "Please don’t ever interfere with family affairs. We're Strangers for each other. Don’t waste my time, actually, what do you want?"

"What is your wife can’t get pregnant? yahh .. poor of her, why didn’t you find another wife? It wasn’t useful without a kid."

and it is quite makes Siwon to angry, "we don’t need your attention. And you, don’t ever say that thing again in front of me! I never want to deal with people, but if you want to deal with me, I'll serve you," Siwon said then left the restaurant .

“So he still doesn’t have children? Sorry Siwon-ssi. Looks like I have to do this.. There is still a chance for me.” he muttered

When the –LOVE- win over Us 7th Chapter ..
Don’t forget to leave your comment ..