is that 'LOVE' ?

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

 

Siwon POV

I know, this girl must be very angry. others can't see from her expression. because she was always smiling. "You're having a problem?" I whispered to her,

when we reached the rear garden,

Victoria walking toward Nichkhun and left us alone.

Yuri: What? (Siwon looked sharp)
Siwon: Wo! What's wrong with That look ..? I know you're upset and angry!
Yuri: How do you know?
Siwon: I know you, sweet girl! (Siwon said with a laugh)
Yuri: Yeah! are you listening?
Siwon: No. You spoke too loud, so I decided to stand there after you finish talking. Yuri: That's the same. Stupid! Anyway, don't tell anyone about it.
Siwon: I will not. But, don't you feel disturbed or .. ?
Yuri: I don't know. But, I'm afraid that if it was true.
Siwon: Why? what makes you hesitate?

Before yuri could answer,

Donghae looked at us and smiled at us, "Well, you guys, come here".

Siwon: I'll go to yoona first. (look to yuri) go.
Yuri:Talk to you later (wave to him)
Siwon:Okay , kid yul !

Author POV

Siwon back to their room and saw Yoona is still sitting at the dressing table, he went to her and give her a backhug, "Are you ready, Miss Choi?

Yoona look to him ,” of course,anyway,where are we going ? “ , “ Anywhere you want “Siwon said as he took off his arms, "Let's go out now, they're waiting for us"

Yoona:Arasso .

Siwon and Yoona went to the rear garden to catch up to other couples and then they went out to find food.

Siwon POV

While still in the car, I sat next to Yoona and Victoria, you can see, if Victoria didn’t even dare to look at me. maybe she knew that I had heard their words.

End of POV

___________________*Skip the Dinner*__________________

"So? Where are we going now? "Said Nichkhun to Donghae. "Why do not we go to the beach?" Says Yuri.

"That's a good idea" Siwon said. "The wind really nice beach at night" he added

Donghae: All right. Then we went to the beach .. How? Do you all agree?

All: Sure!

Siwon felt awkward when with yuri and victoria, "it seemed that the atmosphere wasn't good, right?" Siwon said while walking with yuri and followed by victoria.

Siwon had known yuri for long time enough, they have been friends from childhood, and of course, they could understand each other.

Yuri POV

Honestly, after hearing statements from victoria unnie, I'm a little hesitant.  but I don't know, what the purpose of this question .. 
They always seem to avoid each other. Ahh! Kwon Yuri ,,never mind!! , what are you thinking for? don't ruin the mood here ..
I tried to calm down for a moment when we reached the coast ..

End of POV

"Yahh! look, these women are so beautiful!" the boys said suddenly,  Yoona looked at Siwon, "Don't dare to glance at another woman!"
"Don't make them(look to the girls) angry, or you would know the consequences later" Siwon said

Siwon: Don't Worry my deer! (Whisper to her) I'm not going! (Flash a smile)

Having some fun at the beach, they then go back to the hotel .
Donghae was in yuri's room to be with her for a while, "I'll go out for a while" yuri said suddenly.

Donghae: Where are you going? don't take to long ..
Yuri: (slightly Nod) okay ..

A few moments later, after yuri go out, suddenly someone knocked on the door, "Yuri! You're back!" Donghae said while opening the door but the pleasures are now turned into a disappointment,

"Why are you here? Where's yuri?" he asked victoria.

Victoria: Hae .. Can we talk?
Donghae: Sure. Talk here.
Victoria: Why, can't I go in?
Donghae: There will be a misunderstandings later. (Short answer) said it.
Victoria: About that. Am I wrong if I still love you, hae?
Donghae: (look at her and smiled sarcastically) I wouldn't care for it. I'd love someone else now.
Victoria: Really? you're not going to care?

"Shall I tell you that I will not care anymore?" Donghae said firmly.

Victoria glanced around and then, kiss him on his lips.Donghae pushed her, "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" he said to her.

Victoria didn't care about it and hugged him, "Let me hold you"

Donghae was trying to push victoria and then give up, "Why do you like this victoria? Don't make other people sad because of this again, okay?

"After some time, victoria left Donghae.

________ | | ________

Donghae POV

Why? Why should she be like this again? And I've begun to forget her.
It really made me mad.

End of POV

Apparently yuri has been standing there and saw the incident, after seeing it, she ran outside and accidentally bumped with Yoona, "unnie? Why are you crying?"  
Yoona asked when yuri's face was wet with tears."Yoong .."

yuri look to yoona and then cry again, "Why are they lying all this time?" Yoona who felt sorry for her, then hugged her,"unnie. You can cry and tell me, Who is lying?"

Siwon ,who was still lagging behind, finally come in and saw them, "Hey,What happened? Why are you crying? (Look to yuri)"

"Don't tell me that you're crying because of your conversation with her." siwon said again. "I've told you, don't mind her !" he added

I saw them." yuri finally spoke, "I saw them, kissing and hugging, What's that?" yuri said to siwon.

"What? So what will you do now, unnie? "Yoona said ..
"I'm going back to seoul now. Don't tell everyone about this." yuri said and then left them behind. "Yeobo? could we let her go to seoul alone? I'm worry .." Yoona said to Siwon

Siwon: Let's go back then .. I think this isn't the time for a vacation again.
Yoona: Yes .. You're right .. but .. how about Donghae oppa?
Siwon: I'll take care of it later .. can you? talk to yuri first?
Yoona: Yes ..

Siwon smile at her, "Well, I will go first," Yoona said and then ran to yuri.

Siwon decided to look for victoria than Donghae, because he knew if he was looking for Donghae, there would be no point.

Victoria was still outside when Siwon look for her, "Noona?" Siwon calling. Victoria turned around and stopped when she saw Siwon, "Can we talk?" Siwon asked again.

Victoria: What do you want to talk about?
Siwon: It's about yuri. Previously, I would like to apologize for .. i heard the conversation you had. But! Are you willing to explain about it? To be honest. I can't accept the fact that you guys treat her like that .
Victoria: Why are you all really care and love her?
Siwon: Because she deserves it. I've known her from childhood and she was like my own sister.
Victoria: Oh, Really? That's why i do that.
Siwon: What?
Victoria: Because she deserves it!

"No wonder! What has she done to you? And what is your relationship with Donghae? Are you -?" before siwon completing his sentence,

"yes. first , we were dating. and we had to break up because I was forced into marriage with Nichkhun. But what do you know my love for him has never changed! and never will!

Siwon: Noona. You're married. can't you leave them and let them live happily?
Victoria: I can't. Because I wasn't happy enough to let them happy! I hope you understand. Siwon-ssi!
Siwon: You are the one that have to understand them. You can't treat people arbitrarily. they're not in the wrong position .
Victoria: Of course they are . (Victoria said and then walked through Siwon) don't meddle with our problem anymore.

_______________________________||_______________________________

Siwon back outside the hotel to look for Yoona and yuri, and it turns out, they aren’t beyond.

Siwon then returned to his room and saw his wife and yuri are asleep. Siwon went to them and fix Their blanket. "good night yoong" he kiss her forehead.

Siwon went to the couch and then fall asleep.

||__________________________________________________________________________________||

Donghae POV

Where is yuri?
I then get out and go to look for her .. I looked to all of the places and didn’t even find her .. finally,I knocked on Siwon and Yoona’s room ..

(Someone opened the door)

"Hae? What are you doing? why are you still awake? "Siwon said to Donghae. Donghae looked around the room but closed by Siwon, "Did you see yuri?" Donghae asked again.

Incidentally, Yoona and yuri were awake too, they saw Siwon was talking to Donghae.

"No. Why? "Siwon said again. "Nothing. Well, Okay then. sorry for disturbing "Donghae said and then go away..

"Weird. Where did she go? but .. why didn’t she tell me? " I thought to myself.

_______________________________||_______________________________

After donghae go away, Siwon turned and closed the door, "Thank you" yuri said to siwon.

Siwon looked at them both and smiled, "You’d better sleep. You guys must be tired "Siwon said.

Finally !! I’m back with the 5th Chapter.
So , how was it ?
I’m getting lazy to update this story .. Please comment on the story ..
So that I can update the story , as fast as I can ..

Don’t forget to leave your comment . and I'm sorry for their Character, this is just a fanfic.:)

people can be different in a story. 'Attention Please'