What's the Feeling ??

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

 

Today is running smoothly. everything is prepared with a very mature way by Donghae. he is a romantic type of person, but he's very difficult to predict.

"Did your family often come here ?" yuri said when she sat down. Donghae walked to his seat and sat facing yuri.
he flash a smile and then began to speak, "Uhm. This is our favorite place, whether you like it?"

Yuri: Of course. your taste are really good.

"Wait a minute, I have a surprise for you" Donghae walked forward and spoke briefly with the musicians on stage.

____________________________ || __________________________

Sorry for interrupting, I just want to sing a song for the woman I love, her name is yuri.
(Look to yuri and wink to her).

You’re everything in my head
Within the difficult day in the world
You make me alive in the tiring day
After wandering for a long time (Alone)

I’ve been with standed without you (Without you)
Now I gradually feel peaceful and suddenly smile
Bind up the dark curtain (Far away)
Hold up the feeling (Your feeling)
Facing me, you shade away my sadness

I still can’t saying that
I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word
Love you more than anyone else
Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment
Really thank you for coming to me
Thanks for the one who loves me
Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you,

____________________________ || __________________________

Yuri ~ a, saengil chukkae. sarangae ..

________________________________________________________

Donghae left the stage and walk to yuri, "I've got a present for you" he then pulled out a ring and the ring finger yuri pairing. "I hope you will not reject it, Mrs.Yul!" he jokingly said

Yuri looked at Donghae and smiles, "thank you oppa, you're so romantic"

Donghae smiled, "but you never touched for it! That means I failed, right?"
Yuri: You know I'm not easily moved.
Donghae: Really? I will prepare the other later.
Yuri and Donghae spend the evening together, visiting the han river -

______ | | _____

Siwon was out of the shower and then he went into the kitchen.

"Whoaa! smell so delicious ! Yahh, are you cooking in real ? As I recall, you were very bad when it's time to cook" he jokingly said as he wrapped his hand on Yoona.

Yoona: but you like it, right? I know it.

Siwon back to the dining room and eat, "Daebak! You're very good at cooking now."

Yoona sat before him and watched him, "so heartily."

Siwon: (looked to Yoona) aren't you eating?
Yoona: (shook her head) I'm full. What time did you return home? you're not going to work?
Siwon: About 4 hours ago. No. I was too busy going out with Donghae.

___________ | | ___________

Donghae POV

After today, I realized that now she is the most important person in my life. Donghae ~ a! you have to move on. There are others who are more worthy of you. and she will be your wife, soon.

End of POV

___________ | | ___________

Nichkhun awakened in the middle of the night because his phone rang

Nichkhun POV

Aish! Who is still calling the middle of the night like this?! I picked up my phone and saw the name written on the screen , it's Donghae.

“This is a conversation call”

Nichkhun: Oh! Hae! What's up?
Donghae: I thought you were asleep, or if we interfere your sleep?
Nichkhun: We?
Siwon: I'm here too. (He added)
Nichkhun: So? any good news? you always call when there is good news. What is it?
Siwon: It seems that our friend is getting married! Yahh, this little boy has grown! (He said jokingly)
Donghae: What?! A child? Hey! I'm older than you.
Siwon: Yes, for one month. Don't be proud of it. (Laugh along with them)
Nichkhun: Yahhh! Don't forget that I was the oldest!
Siwon:and i was the youngest !
Donghae: I have another purpose, i get free ticket for a trip to jeju, and i have 6 tickets, do you guys have free time?
Nichkhun: What? How Could You? But that's not a bad idea ..
Siwon: Emm .. Sure. I love that too. it would be a triple date, right?
Donghae: So? We're deal with it?
Nichkhun: Of course. Since it's free. (He said jokingly)
Donghae: I don't know if you really love something free
Siwon: That is a fortune (he added) if so, i have to hang up now..
Donghae: Okay then. Bye all. Have a good night.
Nichkhun: Yes ..

____________ | | _____________

Yoona came into the room and saw Siwon was busy with a handphone, "Are you busy?" she said, sitting next to him

Siwon: (look up to Yoona) no. It was Donghae and Nichkhun, they want to invite us for a trip to jeju, do you want to go?
Yoona: Jeju? Of Course, i would love it!
Siwon: Good then. I think you're going to refuse, knowing how busy you are. (He jokingly said)
Yoona: I thought you are the one that always busy and forgot about me?
Siwon: When? I never forgot about you. And I always leave my work for you. (He added) it's getting so
late, let's sleep, my deer.
Yoona: oppa, I'm not sleepy .. (she pouted)
Siwon: What would you do now? I'll keep you company.
Yoona: Umm .. Let's go out (she suggested)
Siwon: What? No. (He then covered his face with a blanket)
Yoona: Fine! If so, I'll go alone.
Siwon: I guess you wouldn't dare to go out alone.
Yoona: Yeobo! please ..
Siwon: (look to Yoona and then smile) Let's go then. get a warm clothes, it was so cold outside.
Yoona:Really? That's a good side from you,yeobo.
Siwon:of course .

||______________________________||

after hanging up, Nichkhun then walked into his room and saw victoria was fast asleep.

"When was she came home? Why she didn’t wake me?" he thought. "and where she went before ? well, I have to ask her tomorrow"

Nichkhun then lay down and fell asleep next to victoria.

||______________________________||

When everyone was asleep, Yoona and Siwon was still at outside, " Looks like you're sleepy, Mrs.Choi "Siwon asked his wife when he saw her yawning. she nodded ,"if so,let's go home?" he added
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Day ,…. –

Donghae POV

A very beautiful morning, I was going to go out with yuri today, if she is busy these days? since I was on leave from work for a week, for a trip to jeju and holiday.

I then get up and take a shower, getting ready to go to yuri house.

*Skip*

After getting a fresh shower, I then dressed and then go to yuri house.

Ting .. Tong ( he ring the bell) someone open the door and welcome him

Mrs.Kwon: Oh, Son? Looking for yuri?
Donghae: Ahjumma .. yes .. Is she at home?
Mrs.Kwon: Don’t call me ahjumma, call me omma .. yes she is .. She was still sleeping ..
Donghae: Okay, omma .. (flash a smile) if so, I'll wake her up, anyway, where Mr.Kwon?
Mrs.Kwon: He's gone to work, you're not working today?
Donghae: (shook his head) I was on leave this week .. Can I bring yuri with me,to jeju?
Mrs.Kwon: of course. If so, I will entrust yuri to you, anyway,I have to go for a while, can I, son?
Donghae: Of course. Don’t worry .. She's my responsibility now ..
Mrs.Kwon: Really?thank you then ..

||______________________________||

Donghae POV

After ahjumma go, I go upstairs and go to yuri’s room, I knocked at the room first, but no one answered, she would still be asleep, I thought.
I immediately opened the door and I was right, he's sleeping with a blanket covering her entire body, I went to her and take a sit next to her, "Mrs.Yul, wake up" he whisper to her ear.

yuri opened her eyes and she was surprised by the presence of Donghae, " Oppa? How long have you been here? "

Donghae: Why are you surprised? Just a few minutes ago, hurry up, I'll take you out today.
Yuri:Where are we going?
Donghae: Anywhere, I'm very bored today. Oh, I forgot, tomorrow I'll take you to jeju, and I'll pick you up tomorrow morning.
Yuri:Tomorrow morning ?
Donghae:(flash a smile) You have to get up early, Miss. Anyway, you’d better get up and take a shower.
Yuri:Arasso .. (she pouted) .
Donghae: I'll wait for you downstairs. Don’t take to long.
Yuri:Okay .. captious boy!!
Donghae:What?! Captious ? you taught me that.

||______________________________||

Nichkhun POV

This morning I would go to the office, as usual.

"Yeobo? I'll go to work now "Nichkhun said,while taking his briefcase, Victoria went to him and straightened his tie," How can you go to the office while you’re not neat yet? "

Nichkhun: Ah, tomorrow. They invited us to go to jeju.
Victoria: Who?
Nichkhun: Umm.Donghae and Siwon. Do you want to go?
Victoria: Sure. Why not? (she force a smile)
Nichkhun: Good then. (he look at her) anyway, where were you going yesterday?
Victoria: I'm going somewhere with some of my friends. Sorry for not telling you. I know you're worried.
Nichkhun: Really? I hope that you’re not lying. Next time you have to tell me, arasso? if so, I'm going now. Bye. (Kiss her forehead)
Victoria: So you don’t believe me? (she pouted)
Nichkhun:Of course I do.

||______________________________||

Victoria POV

Omoo! I hope oppa didn’t suspect me. I know, I was a little strange just now. But .. I didn’t  dare to tell him that I met with Donghae yesterday. This isn’t  funny. He'll be suspicious at me, because during this time, I was never close to donghae when being with him.

End of POV
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update. 
I was so stressed over my final exams.

How is it ?
Don't forget to leave comment :)