a Heart (Trip at Jeju)

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

#flashback

Donghae POV

Today, Victoria want to meet with me, wondering about what will she do? We met at the usual place, han river. The place where we first met.

End Of POV

"Victoria?" I called when I got there, I saw a girl was standing on the bridge.
Victoria turned to me, "Hae?You're Here" she said

Donghae: Have you been waiting long? sorry to keep you waiting.
Victoria: No, it's okay.
Donghae: Why do you ask me to come here? you said there are things you want to say to me, I hope it's not -
Victoria: I want us to end this relationship. (She said with eyes that had filled with tears)
Donghae: What? That's what I don't want to hear, (smiling sarcastically) why so sudden?
Victoria: I just want to end this relationship.
Donghae: Why? Because you don't love me anymore? or because you've love someone else?
Victoria: I'm going to get married.

* Deg! *

The statement made me even worse. My heart is broken and falling apart.

"Really? If so, thank you for your time when you're with me, I think it's all done, right?" I asked without looking into her eyes.

End of POV

End of flashback*

And now ! she was married with my own bestfriend, but they never know about our relationship for all of time.
And guess what,i'm going on a trip with her and her husband,my bestfriend !

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trip to Jeju

Siwon, Yoona, Donghae and Yuri were waiting at the airport, Siwon and Donghae were waiting at the lobby, while Yoona and yuri are having walk everywhere that's located within the airport.

 "Why are they so long?" Donghae said as he looked at his watch.

Siwon: Maybe they were stuck in traffic?
Donghae: Yeah, they should have come earlier.
Siwon: Yea, but, can you stop complaining? you're giving me a headache.

Not long after, Nichkhun and Victoria arrive at the airport, "it's them!" Siwon said as he pointed at them.

Donghae: Good for you, then, let's go to the waiting room.
Victoria: Siwon, where's yuri and Yoona?
Siwon: Oh, they're shopping there, why noona?
Victoria: No. I'm just asking ..

________ | | ________

They then boarded , and sat side by side. Yoona-Siwon, Donghae-yuri, victoria-Nichkhun.

___________________ | Skip | ___________________

Siwon POV

after traveling for 3 hours, we ended up also .. a pleasant journey and a bit tiring ..

"Yoong. Wake up." i whisper to her ear. "We're here".

Yuri: finally! we're here .. (Look excited)
Donghae: Do you like it?
Yuri: Of course ..
Donghae: Good then! ..

| __________________ |

Victoria POV

What the hell? Why must I feel this way? This is impossible. I'm jealous of yuri,it's wrong, right?

Nichkhun: Yeobo? What's wrong?
Victoria: um? nothing .. I'm just too tired ..
Nichkhun: you'd better take a rest later(he suggested)
Victoria: Good idea.

| | _____________________________ | |

When they arrived at the hotel, they go into their rooms.

Waiter: Welcome sir.
Donghae: I'm Lee Donghae, and I've booked 4 rooms.
Waiter: Ah, Mr.Lee? Yes, we have prepared everything, let me across.
Donghae: Siwon Yoona, thisi is your key. This is Nichkhun and Victoria, this is yuri's, and mine. (He said as he handed the room key) have a good rest.

________ | | ________

Room 400

Siwon POV

"Ahh, I'm very tired .." Yoona said. "Then,sleep" I said as I pulled her to my arms Yoona, "I'm tired too".

Room 401

Victoria lay down but she couldn't sleep. "No, What about my feelings? Why I still think about him? Victoria! You should be aware of! You're married! She thought.

Nichkhun: Why do you seem so anxious?
Victoria: I can't sleep .. I would walk outside for a while.
Nichkhun: Then I'll go with ..
Victoria: No, you have to rest first, I'll be right back .. (She tried to convince)
Nichkhun: Arasso. Be careful.

Victoria POV

I just want to be alone now. when I came out of the room, I walked straight to the park that is located behind the hotel .. and while it is running to it, I accidentally bumped into Donghae, on the other hand I'm very happy. but I had to undo my intention to say hello.

"Is that how you greet a friend?" he said suddenly. "Why? I will not eat you .." he added

Victoria: Do I look scared? I was very relaxed.
Donghae: You don't need to lie, I was familiar with you. Come on, take it easy, we're friend, right?
Victoria: (force a smile) where's yuri? she's not with you?
Donghae: No. she is resting, you?
Victoria: I'll go to the park back then, I'll go first. (she said as she went through Donghae)
Donghae: I'm getting married too ..
Victoria: Really? Congrats then .. I'm waiting for your invitation. (She then walked away from Donghae)

 

“Are you doing this to make me angry, Lee Donghae?” (Smirk).

I continued my steps toward the garden, and then took a seat under a shady tree, where I saw many small children playing around.

-A ball landing on victoria's leg-

"Noona? Could you get that ball for us?" the boys said. Victoria smiled at them and nodded.

"Unnie? Why are you pouting?" said the girl who sat next to her. "Do I look so grim?" I said. "i'm having a problems, little girl" I said softly and smiled at her.

Yeonhee: Problems? What's your problem?
Victoria: little girl don't need to know. anyway, why don't you play with them?
Yeonhee: No, I'm waiting for someone. Unnie, did you see that boy? (she said while pointed toward the little boy who was sitting alone)
Victoria: Um, What about him?

I look at her and she smiled shyly, "you like him?" I said suddenly. and she shyly nodded.

Victoria: Why don't you go and sit with him?
Yeonhee: he didn't like me, unnie, Otte?
Victoria: Go, fight for him, he will like and love you then ..
Yeonhee: What? Should I do that? but I'm ashamed ..
Victoria: You'll lose if you don't act, girl.

| | __________________ | |

Victoria POV

"Yes, right. You'll lose someone if you didn't even fight for him. And you will regret later," I thought. and that's what I feel now. I realized that I love him. but I have to remember that I had married. I was stupid enough that time.

End of POV

___________________**__________________

Nichkhun still fast asleep when Victoria came in and rested her body, Victoria turned and looked at her husband, "I'll learn to love you," she thought "I wish I could"

||__________________________________________________________________________________||

@05.00 p.m

Yoona is still sleeping soundly .. -

"Yeobo, wake up .." Siwon whispered to his wife who was sleeping very soundly, Yoona slowly opened her eyes and mumbled, "What time is it?"

Siwon smile at her and kiss her cheek, "You'd better wake up or you'll spend the night in this room alone." Siwon said

Yoona: Where’s the other?
Siwon: They're getting ready. Aren’t you hungry?

Siwon heard his wife's stomach sound, "I know that and anyway, I'll wait for you outside, arasso?" He added

Yoona:Okay .. (Get up and went to the bathroom)

___________________**__________________

Siwon POV

When I got out of the room, I saw Victoria and yuri was sitting in the main lobby, but I didn’t see Nichkhun nor Donghae, where are they?

I decided to approach them but, "Are you sure that Donghae loves you?" Victoria asked suddenly then I decided to stop and hear their conversation,

"Why are you asking? Unnie?” yuri asked in confuse , I saw Victoria smirked and looked at yuri, "It seems like his heart was drawn to others" she said again.

Yuri:Really? I don’t think so .. (force a smile)
Victoria:Fine , if you don’t believe it. sooner or later, you will know it.
Yuri: Who do you mean, unnie?
Victoria: What if that person is me?
Yuri: It's not possible.
Victoria: But it is quite possible, yuri-ssi!! Donghae is my ex- ! ( Victoria said again )
Yuri: But? Why are you telling me about this? is it true? unnie? Then how about you ? do you love him ?
Victoria: I don’t know .. I think that …

End of POV

Siwon then pretended to cough and walked toward them, "Did you see Donghae and Nichkhun," Siwon asked them and of course,both look so surprised. “Em? Whether you're talking about something? sorry if I disturbed you both. I'm just looking for them "Siwon added.

Yuri: Oh, No. It's okay. they had walked that way, maybe you can look for them at the garden.
Victoria: yes, she's right.
Siwon: Okay then. And? Why are you sitting here? Why don’t you come with me?

Yuri stood up and smiled at Siwon, "sure" a little awkward, and then she walked quickly toward siwon

What will happen with yulhae now ?
What will Victoria do now? Why her heart led her to do something evil?

 

Don't forget to leave your comment :)
and Don't be silent reader :D