When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

 

"Yul .. Where are you? You're ..", "You and Victoria .." Yuri said again, "I'm sorry I had to go like this .. Don’t ever look for me again," yuri said again then hang up.

Donghae POV

I then threw myself to my bed, "Omma!! Why it has to be like this?"

"Can we talk?" victoria asked suddenly. "You scared me, How can you get in ? and What are you going to talk about again ?" I say without looking at her

Victoria: you didn’t lock the door.. Em . About the incident yesterday.i want to apologize.
Donghae: Only that? If so, all right. you can got out now, I need some rest .
Victoria: I .. I don’t intend to do that, but .. you know ..
Donghae: I'm sorry. I don’t know anything. You can go out now, I need my time right now.

__________||_________

After a few hours on the way, Yuri finally arrived and he saw someone holding a board bearing her name.
"Choi Min-ho?" I said as I approached the man. Minho looked to yuri and smile, "and you are Kwon Yuri noona?" he said again.

"Thanks for picking me up, I'd have to bother you" yuri said with a shy smile, Minho just laughed, "It’s okay . Let's go. I've got a place to live for you"

Minho took her suitcase and they walked to the parking lot, "Siwon hyung said that you are going on holiday to jeju, but why did you come to Japan alone ..?" he asked as he opened the door for her, "There is little problem .. So I decided to take my own"
Minho then got into the car, there was silence while in the car, "What about Donghae hyung? He didn’t come with you?" he asked without looking at yuri. “You know him ?”

"If I knew you, of course I know him too, noona!" Minho said with a laugh, "Call me if you need to go somewhere, you know ..   it’s a little bit bad for women to go alone, arasso?" Minho said while giving a house key to yuri.

"Thank you so much, Minho-ssi" .

_________ | | _________
@Jeju

Because the atmosphere wasn’t very good for the holidays, they all decided to go back korea. For now, Siwon and Yoona were the only that know yuri’s presence. Meanwhile, Donghae, he's still trying to digest the words that was said by yuri.

Donghae then approached Siwon,who was buying coffee, "Wonnie!" Donghae called, "Oh, Why? Would you like some coffee? "Siwon asked. "No.Yahh,Siwon .. she said that she wanted to break up with me, does that mean she dumped me? "Donghae asked him with his innocent face," Break? Maybe that's not the point, maybe she just wanted to .. "," Oh, Coffee? " Nichkhun suddenly appeared behind them.

| | ___________________________ | |

It’s 6 p.m now. Yuri was still fast asleep in her bed, until finally the alarm wake her up, "ugh, What's time is it?" She muttered.

Yuri POV

I took the alarm that is located on the side of my bed, and the clock is shown at 6 pm It's already afternoon. Should I contact some of my friends in japan ..?

I then took my phone and called Tiffany and Jessica .. Yes, they are on vacation here ..
"Hello, This is Tiffany, Who's calling?" Tiffany said when she answer the call, "Fany ~ a" I said.
"Oh? Yuri? Yahh! You're in Japan? As I recall you’re using Japanese numbers, she keep her phone from her ear and looked at the screen, "Yes, you're in Japan?" She said.

"Um .. I am, where are you guys? Why is it so noisy?”,Because I felt it was very noisy,"We're at my friend’s party, why? Yahhh !! Where do you live? We'll see you later”
"I live in --------" Tiffany then took the paper and write them down, "Okay, I got it, we'll get there soon, okay?"
"Okay" .

_________ | | _________

"Who is calling? You seem so happy? "Said Jessica as she took the drink offered by the waiter." Yea .. It's yuri .. She's in Japan "she said.
“Really?”
"Yes! Since I miss her very much .. Let's go visit her after-party "Tiffany said again. “Sure”

________________________________________

Yuri POV

Yahh, Kwon Yuri! You have to live without him now. You can do that !
__________________________________________________________________

After one year, two years ..

Donghae and Yuri to be a successful people. Trying to forget all the memories with unknown status.

Minho went to yuri, who was busy at her desk, "Noona, there is an invitation for you, it was from Seoul .. If I was not mistaken, it was from Lee’s corporation. They will hold a major event on their success "

"Can’t you just representing me to go?”

"Didn’t you already asked me to represent your meeting elsewhere? you want to split myself into two? "Minho asked again.

"Ahh! Sorry, I forgot .. "As laughter fills up the moments. "Then, I'll go. Because I already miss seoul and my friends "
"Okay then, I will arrange everything, you just need to go. Anyway, I must go now, see you later"

Just when Minho out of the room, suddenly a man entered yuri’s room, "Are you busy?" the man said and then sit on the sofa.

"Taecyeon? What are you doing here? I'm busy right now "yuri said without caring the man and focus into her work.

"I'm here to pick you up, princess. Oh, I'd heard, he said that you were going to seoul? how about if we go along, "he asked again.

Yuri was annoyed and stared at Taecyeon, "Why do I have to go along with you? No! "

"Aigoo .. Don’t be like that. I'll go to seoul with you, arasso? Don’t refuse my request .. Please? "Taecyeon said with his puppy eyes.

"Aish.Arasso .. So now, can you leave me alone? I need time to finish my work "

___________________________________________________________________

This day has come, Yuri was back to seoul.
When they got there, it all has been prepared by Minho, they were picked up by a private driver.

| | at the hotel | |

Yuri POV

Finally! I can stay away from that person. Why is he always a nuisance!
I take my phone and give yoona a call , I really miss her ..
"Hello?" Yoona said when she answered the phone, There was a silent for a moment, "Yoong?"

Yoona: unnie? You've come to seoul?
Yuri: Yes, I just got here .. How are you? Long time no see .. Let's meet up later ..
Yoona: Sure, I don’t think that you're going to move to Japan, unnie. I really miss you.
Yuri: Em .. Me too. . Yes .. Because I already have a job and settle there. What about Siwon and the others?
Yoona: They are good .. Nothing to worry about.
Yuri:Okay,I will hang up then .. I need to rest .. See you later ~

||_______________________||

"The event will begin promptly at 7 pm, so you'd better get ready now," hyoyeon said, since They are the same age friends, so they're always talking non-formal. she hate people who talk too formal with her.

"Arasso, oh?you're not going anywhere?" yuri asked as she get up from her bed.
"Not when I'm done to take care of you" Hyoyeon said.
"Yahh! I'm not a child that should always take care by you! Did my dad tell you to take care of me?" she said with exasperation. Hyoyeon just smiled, "Of course! Prepare yourself, I will prepare the car for you."

_______ | | _______

@ Lee's Mansion

Siwon and Yoona was sitting in the front seats when Donghae came up to them, "yahh! Sorry to keep you waiting, I have to cater for a moment before, So? Want some drink?" Donghae said as he summoned the waiter.

"I'll leave you for a while and I'll be back soon, okay?" Donghae said and then go to greet the other guests.

| | _______________ | |

"Yahh! I understand, can you stop following me?" yuri said to Taecyeon .

"I can't. I was assigned to take care of you today! Come on, we better go now." Taecyeon said as he pulled yuri's hand. "Don't touch me!" then flung her arms.
"Oppa? isn't that yuri unnie?" Yoona said, patting siwon's shoulder and pointed toward yuri, "Is she back to seoul?" he asked, then turned to yuri

"Yes, she contacted me earlier. But? Why did she get here?" she asked again. "Of course, this invitation is distributed to all major companies in asia" Siwon said. "Why don't you approach her?" Siwon said as it followed by a nod by Yoona, "Kajja"

"Unnie?" Yoona said yo yuri, "yahh! Yoong? is that you? Wow! You are so beautiful today .."
"You come up with ... (look to Taecyeon and flash a smile)?"
"Ah, I was yuri's assistant , Ok Taecyeon, nice to meet you" he said as he greeted Siwon and Yoona.
"Let's take a sit first .."

______________ | | ______________

Tecyeon take a seat right next to Siwon, "And you are?" "Ah, I'm Choi Siwon, Yoona's husband .. Nice to meet you .."

"Ahh ..", "Anyway, how long have you been working with Yuri?" asks Siwon
"Actually I didn't work permanently with her, i just replace her assistant for a while"
Siwon nod and show his evil smile, "I think you have a special relationship .." he teased.
Instantly, Taecyeon have felt that his face was flushed, "Aniyo .. " he said and then he got a light tap from Siwon.

Not long after, Mr.Lee was up to the podium and gave a short speech which was followed by his son, Lee Donghae. "And this project will be in the care of my son, Lee Donghae"

______________ | | ______________

Yuri POV

"Lee Donghae?" God! Is it really him? Is it really him ..

"So he is Lee Donghae? Son of Mr.Lee? He was very dignified." Taecyeon said as he noticed who was speaking at the front,
"Yes, he's his only son .."
"Ahh .. Hyung, I have to go to out for a while .. "

Siwon then moved and sit next to Yoona, "Annyeong, Mrs.Choi!" he smiled sweetly towards Yoona, "What?"
"Ani .. I just miss you." he said again and he was able to make yoona's face burdened . she hit him slighlty on his chest.

| | ______________________ | |

"Hey! How was it ?" Donghae asked as he sat next to Siwon, "Oh? Where's your friend just now?"
"She's going out for a while. Are you done to meet your guests?"
"What do you mean. actually,yes! but my dad told me to meet a guest again, and after that, I can be free, I'll be back soon! Arasso? Don't go anywhere, don’t forget to introduce your friend to me!! ." Donghae said and then leave them again.

not long after, yuri came and sat next to Yoona, "I'm sorry've been waiting a long time, my dad called" she said.

"oh,you’re father isn’t coming today ?" siwon ask her as she take a sit next to yoona
"He told me to represent his arrival, he was in Holland. I hate his work .."
"You guys are really made ​​for each other" Siwon whispered to yuri, "She was looking for you."

Yuri: What? He's looking for me? Did he see me? If so, I'd better go now.

Siwon: (laughed at yuri) no. he thinks that you're our new friends. we will introduce him to you, would you like that?
Yoona: Yes, Siwon is true, he wanted to meet you again unnie, yahh, do you know, he hasn’t wanted to open his heart to someone else, because he's still waiting for you .. 

 

I'm sorry for the late update .
this is the 6th Chapter,i hope you like it .. 
Don't forget to leave your comment :)