What is that for?

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

 

 

It was 5 p.m now. All the relatives were preparing to Nichkhun and Victoria's wedding

Siwon was busy straightening his shirt, "Yeobo? Are you ready?" he said, Yoona who was ready immediately take her purse and tidy her hair, "Okay. I'm ready now!" walking down the stairs.

Siwon POV

I saw Yoona down the stairs, yahh! Like I was the one who will get married. again!

Siwon: Yahhh! You're beautiful, yoong ~ a.
Yoona: (was blushing right now) ahh .. oppa! (hit his arm slightly)
Siwon: Haha ~ Kajja
Yoona: (link her arm on siwon's) I can't wait to see my friend with her wedding dress.
Siwon: Why?? I just feel it when i was going to marry you. (as he opened the car door) get in, yeobo.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Makeup artist: unnie, you look so pretty with the crown,did he buy it for you?
Victoria: Emm .. (nods and smiles happily) do you also think like that?
Makeup artist: Of course, I'm sure he loves you very much.

At the same time, Yoona went into the dressing room,

"Unnie! Yahh! You look very pretty in that dress" Yoona said as she walked toward Victoria, who was sitting on the dresser.
Victoria: You've come? I've been waiting for you . where's your husband?
Yoona: Ah, he was in the lobby, along with Donghae and Nichkhun oppa.
Victoria: Yoona ~ a, I still can't believe, if I would get married.
Yoona: It is your dream, right?
Victoria: Hm .. Yes. My biggest dream. is to married someone I love

---------------------

Siwon: Wow!! this noona is getting prettier , huh?
Victoria: Really? Aa .. Gomawo ..
Siwon: Someone's looking for you, noona .
Victoria: Who?
Donghae: Me. (Donghae said while he was in the room) Can we talk?
Victoria: Okay, but I don't have much time. you can start talking.
Siwon: (fakely cough) we should go first. (hold Yoona's hand) let's go.
Yoona: Bye unnie! See you there.

*___________________________*

When Siwon and Yoona's gone, Donghae started his conversation,it may not be pleasant to hear, but victoria try to respond it calmly.

Donghae: I don't believe that you're going to get married soon
Victoria: Why? don't you know that this is my dream?
Donghae: Really? but why didn't you tell me when we were still a couple?
Victoria: Please don't discuss it again in front of me
Donghae: Why? Ahh! Maybe you don't want to remember the good memories about it (Donghae said as he plays with his fingers)
Victoria: Lee Donghae! Would you stop talking about that? See, I'm getting married. You! You'd better stay away from my life
Donghae: Move away from you? Should I do that? don't be stupid. I will not!
Victoria: Why are you doing this to her? (Cc: yuri) don't you love her?
Donghae: Yes, i do. but I want you.so what should I do?
Victoria: You should stay away from me. I don't want to get in touch with you again, although only a friend! (victoria said with tears that almost flow)

When Donghae will answer it,all of a sudden someone walks into the room, "Victoria-ssi, now,is the time. all guests are waiting for your arrival"

Victoria: (look to the man and then Donghae) sorry. i have to go now.

Donghae just looked down and suddenly smiled sardonically, "Me! Lee Donghae! Will always try to ruin your marriage life!

________________________________________________________________________

Nichkhun POV

I saw victoria with her wedding dress and she looks very pretty. yes, I have a relationship with her for 2 years. This girl has really made me mad for love. I saw her walking toward me .

_____________________________Skip that Moment____________________________

Yuri: Victoria is very pretty .. right? oppa ..?
Donghae: You're prettier than her (he said and then pinched her nose) you want to be like that too?
Yuri: of course i do,both of my friends are married, while I haven't ..
Donghae: It would be soon to follow!

________~~~________

Yoona: Yuri unnie! where have you been? Did you just come?
Yuri: Yoong. Haha. I had to accompanied my friend to buy clothes. Mian ~
Yoona: It's okay, I guess you don’t have time to come
Yuri: How could I not come. This happens once a lifetime. anyway, where's your husband?
Yoona: Ah, he was with Nichkhun oppa, why? you want to meet him?
Yuri: No.. I just wanted to see his brother (she say in joking tone)
Yoona: (laugh along with yuri) Who? Minho? yahh unnie, taste good.
Yuri: of course, the same with you.

||_________________||

Siwon walked Nichkhun who is busy serving the guests, "How does it feel?"
Nichkhun looked back and saw the smiling siwon, "hyung! It was perfect! Finally I can change my status to be married," Siwon smiled mischievously, "when you have a plan to make one?" Victoria suddenly came, "Make what?"

"Make .." before Siwon said, Nichkhun immediately say, "create new products for the company"

_________||__________

finally, the wedding is over and all the guests had gone home,

Nichkhun: Yeobo .. it’s finally,finished .. we are officially married!

Nichkhun Victoria just smiled as she said to herself, "Why is his face always appears in my mind?
yahh! Victoria! You're married, so you should forget everything about him! "

Victoria: Yes .. i know .. finally, right?
Nichkhun: (slighty nod and sigh) very tiring .. But .. can I ?
Victoria: No, oppa. I'm so tired today .. I want to get a rest first ..
Nichkhun: Okay then .. Let's sleep then (Nichkhun put his arm around victoria)

________________________________________

Yoona saw Siwon, who was busy reading fashion magazines
"Oppa, what are you doing?" she said and then laid her head on his thigh
"Hm? I was reading an adult magazine, you shouldn’t read it" he jokingly said, and then put the magazine on the desk. "Why?" he added, and pinch her cheeks, "why are you still awake?"
Yoona: I can’t sleep (she pouted), I've got a nightmare.
Siwon: Ah .. Come on, go to sleep, I'll guard you (he said while her head) Sweet dream (kiss her forehead)

___________||__________

next day

Nichkhun was still asleep when he felt that his wife hadn’t been beside him.

Nichkhun POV

Huh? Where is she? I took the clock that was located right next to mr, "It’s still very early" I muttered.
I quickly showered and went downstairs, hoping that I would see her at the kitchen, and sure enough, she was making breakfast.

Victoria: (look back and see nichkhun) you’re awake? I’ve made breakfast for you.
Nichkhun: Really? (Take a spoon and taste the food) that was so delicious! thank you, yeobo. (he said and then plan a kiss on her cheek)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nichkhun is ready to go to the office, "I'll work overtime today", he said while wear his tie. Victoria went to him, "Aish, Can’t  you even do this well?" She said while straightening his tie, "you'll be working late again today?"

Nichkhun:Uhm(slightly nod) but don’t worry, I'll spend some time nextweek, for our honeymoon.
Victoria:(look to nichkhun and flash a smile) really? I’ll wait for it. Okay,it’s done! You look more presentable now.
Nichkhun:Thank you,I’ll go now.(kiss her forehead).

||_________________||

Siwon is busy playing with his tab when his phone ring, "Hae?"

Donghae: yahh! Choi Siwon. Where are you now? Why aren’t you up in your office? Are you off today? I was in your office.
Siwon: What? I'm still at home, but I’m going soon. why? why are you looking for me?
Donghae: Don’t tell me that you’re forget that you had a promise with me yesterday?
Siwon: Promise? What promise ?
Donghae: You must accompany me look for the ring today. I will prepare a surprise for her.
Siwon: Ahh! I'm sorry. I totally forgot about that, well, I'll go now. But I have to take Yoona to yuri first.
Donghae: Okay then, if so, I'll be waiting in the regular cafe. Okay?
Siwon: Okay.

Siwon POV

I actually forgot my promise to him, how could I forget?

Siwon: Yoong? Are you ready?
Yoona: Wait for awhile, anyway, have you seen my phone? (she shouted from her room)
Siwon: Your phone? Ah, looks like that you left it in the car yesterday, do you want to take it now?
Yoona: No. I'll be right down, you could be waiting in the car .
Siwon: Okay,but  don’t  forget to lock the door.
Yoona:I know.

||_____________________________________________________||

Siwon: are you guys going anywhere?
Yoona: Yuri unnie told me to accompany her for shopping today, I don’t know what she would do, today is her birthday, do you remember that?
Siwon: Uhm (slightly Nod) I remember. Have you prepared a gift for her?
Yoona: Of course. Do you remember the necklace that I bought at that time? I'll give it to her.
Siwon: Why? Don’t you like that necklace anymore? Why not buy her another necklace?
Yoona: necklaces that depict character. Anyway, where are you going at this time? You’re not off today?
Siwon: (sigh) I'm actually going to the office to complete some tasks that was left yesterday, but I have to accompany Donghae to buy a  ring, don’t tell yuri about this.
Yoona: Ring? whether he plans to propose for yuri unnie?
Siwon:Maybe yes. Go on,
Yuri is waiting for you.
Yoona:Okay,I’ll go now. Drive safely,arasso?
Siwon:Arasso,miss.

||__________________________________________________________________________________________________||

Siwon POV

After dropping Yoona, I immediately stepped on the gas pedal and go as quickly as possible. to avoid congestion.
I hate stuck in traffic.

End of POV

While Donghae still in the café, was shipping his coffee while enjoying the beauty of the city of seoul.

Donghae POV

It would be perfect if it rains. The weather is good, overcast. I was enjoying seoul when Siwon came and patted me on the shoulder. Soon, I was shocked, I guess who it is.

Siwon smiled, "has been waiting long?” he said then take a sit in front of donghae.

||_________________||

Donghae: You want some coffee?
Siwon:Sure.

Donghae then called the waiter and ordered coffee.

Siwon: So? What’s your plans?
Donghae: no plan, I just want to buy a ring. That's all.
Siwon: No surprises?
Donghae: Of course I have a surprise for her, but it's a secret.
Siwon:Fine.

When Siwon and Donghae were talking and enjoying coffee, suddenly Nichkhun and Victoria come.

Nichkhun: What do you want? I will order it for you.
Victoria: Everything.
Nichkhun: Okay then. I know what you want. Wait here.
Victoria: Okay.

After taking their order, Nichkhun saw Siwon and Donghae, "yeobo, isn’t  that Siwon and Donghae?"

Victoria:Yes,they are. Why?
Nichkhun: Why don’t  we join them?
Victoria:Sure. Why not?

Nichkhun went to Siwon and patted it, "why don’t you ask me?"

Siwon looked up and saw Nichkhun and Victoria ,”Yahh!! Khun , Noona. Here,take a sit”

Siwon: what a coincidence.
Nichkhun: Yes, I don’t  think that you would be here today. Where’s yuri and yoona? They’re not coming with you ?

Donghae just stared at victoria and then smiled at Nichkhun,”Annyeong”

Ahh !! Finally. I Can update this 1st Chapter.
So,How is it ? 
If you have read it,don't forget to leave your comment . 
Bow 90' Degrees . 

Love you All .. :)