YongGuk and Zico = Bear and funky monkey

In the Blink of an Eye

After about an hour the two walks from the field, slightly panting.

“That was fun” Zico grins. YongGuk nods and smiles looking around.

“What happened to that thing?” Zico frowns

“Would you stop referring to Alex as a thing” YongGuk digs his hands in his pockets “And I don’t know where SHE went”

“How is ‘it’ really?” Zico looks at YongGuk who sighs “I’m not telling you anything as long as you say ‘it’ about her”

“I kind of wanna see that ex… I mean it has to be a guy right?” Zico looks at YongGuk

“I suppose” YongGuk shrugs trying to act indifferent

“But what kind of guy wants to be with a girl who acts like a guy to the point where even people right in front of her are convinced she is a guy?” Zico looks ahead. YongGuk frowns and looks down “Beats me”

“Maybe the reason why ‘it’ won’t go for an idol is simply because no idols would want a girl who is that masculine” Zico chuckles to himself.

“Alex isn’t really that masculine” YongGuk looks at Zico “You just don’t like that she made fun of you”

“I didn’t take it serious” Zico huffs and forces a laugh “I knew ‘it’ was joking”

“Yeah right” YongGuk laughs “You fell for it”

“Did not!” Zico gives him a push and tilts his head.

“Isn’t that ‘it’?” Zico points over at the grass where YongGuk sees Alex sitting on the ground with a small girl on her lap pointing up at the sky.

“Looks like Alex” YongGuk heads towards her. Zico had just continued walking on “Wanna go eat?” He asks and frowns when he doesn’t get an answer. He turns trying to find YongGuk “What the hell” he mumbles “Gukke!” He yells and sees him almost over by Alex. He sets of towards him

“Who is that?” The girl tugs Alex’s arm and pouts at YongGuk. Alex looks towards him and smiles “That is… bear” YongGuk chuckles “Bear?”

“I like that” The girl smiles at him “Hi bear I’m Ariel” She reaches out a hand

Alex looks at YongGuk “Like the mermaid”

YongGuk kneels and takes the girls hand “Hi Ariel”

“What the hell?!” Zico yells reaching them. A boy from before steps in front of him “Don’t swear or I’ll throw you in jail”

Zico frowns at him “You will what?”

Alex chuckles “That is Superman. You have to watch out, he means business”

The girl looks at Alex “Who is he?”

“Monkey” Alex says right away

“Monkey?” Zico frowns.

“Funky monkey” Alex corrects making the girl laugh

“Funky monkey?” Zico puts his hands in his sides

A third child comes over “Sure he isn’t a parrot?”

YongGuk chuckles “Zico come sit”

“But Im hungry” Zico whines “I thought we could go eat!”

Arial whispers something to Alex who smiles “Are you sure?”

The girl nods. Alex smirks “Arial says you can get her lollipop”

YongGuk laughs and looks at Zico who puffs his cheeks and looks down at the new boy “Who are you then?”

“Batta batta batta batta batta BATMAN” The boy sings and starts running in circles around him. Zico chuckles “I used to love Batman” Arial walks over to Zico and reaches out a lollipop “Here monkey” She smiles sweetly.

Zico crunches down and looks at her “You don’t have to give me your lollipop” He smiles

“But husky says to always be kind and you said you were hungry” the girl points at Alex.

“Husky?” Zico frowns and looks at Alex.

The boy hits him “I had a husky dog with blue eyes like that” Zico frowns at the boy “You should go to jail for hitting” He looks at YongGuk “What do you say?” YongGuk nods “deffinetly”

The boy’s eye widens and YongGuk and Zico get up. Alex looks at the boy “I think you should run” The boys shrieks and runs away yelling loudly. YongGuk and Zico sets after them sounding like a couple of bulls.

Alex and Arial laughs. The girl hands the lollipop to Alex “Will you keep it safe?”

Alex nods and watches how the girl looks after the boys running around pouting slightly “You wanna join?”

“They say girls can’t play like boys” The girl pouts and crosses her arms childishly

“That’s nonsense” Alex smirks and gives her a gentle push. The girl turns “I’m scared”

“Why?” Alex smiles at her. The girl puffs her cheeks and looks down “They are big” She whispers looking after YongGuk and Zico who is still chasing the boys. YongGuk gets hold of one and makes a big deal out of it. The boy yells and makes a his own soundaffects acting like Superman and YongGuk drops to the grass acting like he has been defeated.

Zico runs to his aid putting his ear to his chest listenign for a heart beat and yells in dispear. YongGuk is trying his best not to laugh.The boy runs away. Alex looks at the girl “Maybe you should be the healer who makes Bear and Monkey ready to chase them again” The girl lights up and runs over to YongGuk and sits on his stomach waving her hands over him. Zico laughs and lifts up the girl while YongGuk jumps up acting like he is the king of the world to great entertainment for the girl.

A couple of other children join in.

Alex smiles and watches Zico place the girl on his shoulders while running after the 4 other kids. YongGuk uses his deep voice to make some scary growling sounds and the children shrieks in delight.

Alex closes her eyes a sec. Her headache is still nagging her and she isn’t sure whether or not it is from the hangover anymore. She rubs her temples and frowns. *Maybe I should see a doctor*

A child’s cry makes her look up and the boy superman comes running towards her closely followed by Zico who tries to apologize. The boy runs directly to Alex, jumping onto her lap and hides his face in her jacket. Alex looks up slightly confused. Zico pants “I tripped. I-I didn’t mean to fall on him”

Alex nods and hugs the boy “You okay?”

“H-he crushed m-me” the boy whines. Alex pats on the ground next to her and Zico sits with a pout looking at the boy.

“He didn’t do it on porpuse you know that right?” Alex asks camly.

The boy looks up at Zico and sniffs with the biggeset pout on his lips. Zico looks truly unhappy that the boy is looking at him like that.

“I really didn’t mean to hurt you” Zico says looking down at his hands. “Look he looks so sad” Alex whispers. The boy reaches a hand out and takes hold of Zico’s sleeve “Don’t cry”

“I’m not” Zico crosses his arms and looks away. Alex bites her lip not to chuckle. She looks up seeing YongGuk having a hard time with the rest of the kids that are chasing him now.

She looks at the boy in her arms “Will you cheer him up while I’ll help bear?” The boy nods and gets off her walking the few steps over to Zico and hugs him “Don’t be sad monkey”

Alex stands up and walks towards the others sending a quick look back at Zico who is looking at the boy pouting overly dramatic puffing his cheek. The boy laughs and pats his cheeks.

Alex chuckles and slowly walks over to YongGuk who has been caught and now has two kids hanging on each leg. He laughs and looks up at Alex “Look what you got me into”

Alex chuckles “Aw cute”

YongGuk smiles big and scratches his neck. Alex just stands there with her arms crossed smiling at the kids. He never knew she was that caring, his big grin shrinks into a small affectionate smile. He forgets the kids and when one pushes him he waves his arms in the air before falling straight on his back.

He sits up and rubs his back“Shiiiiii…” He is about to course but Alex hurries over holding a hand over his mouth shaking her head. YongGuk looks at her with big eyes, just looking from one blue eye to the other. Her eyes are the same clear blue color as the sky on a sunny day. He swallows.

She removes her hand and looks at the kids “Let him go now”

“Okay” The kids all let go of him. YongGuk chuckles “How did you do that?

“I helped them get their kite. They owe me right?”

“Yes” The children laugh and run towards Zico and the other boy. Alex looks after them. YongGuk frowns “That hurt” He moves an arm to his back.

“Aish big baby” Alex chuckles and takes his arm helping him up. He dusts himself off.

“You okay?” Alex looks at him with a tilted head. YongGuk nods “Yea” He looks at her and smiles “Why wouldn’t I be?” Alex shrugs and walks back towards Zico who is being overpowered by the kids. YongGuk takes a deep breath and nods walking after her.

 

 

 

Ihhh Good you like my Zico xD I'm so glad.

Oh and thanks for sweet comments SooHyuns_Kissme and elle87 and atnight xD made me smile xD

I'm curious. What do you guys think of the little uhm thing between Alex and SooHyun in, what was it, 29? Personally it is one of my favorite moments and I'm gonna play more with that kind of 'friendship' between them. So actually you can like it or not because it's comming either way :P