4

[multi-drabble] Of Red Roses and Headaches

 

 

JoonMyun was crossed; he didn't know whether he should be laughing or crying at the scene before him.

"Stop laughing you damn unicorn," Chanyeol hisses. He sits on the floor, long legs folded under him, as his skin and hair caught the sunlight from the window.

The man was covered in sparkles.

Rolling hysterically in the excess glitter that littered the carpet, YiXing was on the verge of throwing up his lunch. His face was a strange shade of red as his shoulders shook uncontrollably; he even outright pointed at Chanyeol's face before erupting in another contagious fit of laughter.

"Do I want to know?" JoonMyun mutters, exhaustedly rubbing his face.

"He.. then... like a freakin' girl... AND SPARKLES," YiXing says in between coughs of choking hilarity. The residential unicorn was crying.

Chanyeol's eyes narrow as he shakes the glinting fragments out of his hair, the heart shaped card that he was going to dump his feelings on sat crumpled under YiXing's .

"Before I turn you extinct, get off my ing card," he scowls, kicking YiXing away.

Just as YiXing was about to retort, and JoonMyun scold Chanyeol for using violence, a roaring voice interrupts them. The trio froze and the air stilled; even the glitter suddenly lost its shine.   

"What the hell happened." Kyungsoo breathes, his eyes furiously wide as he surveillances the mess.  

Fear does not know its name, unless it has encountered an enraged Kyungsoo.

"I was just... and he... it was for Baekhyun." Chanyeol whimpers, his excuse dying in his throat as Kyungsoo stomped over to him.

That day, Chanyeol had learned three lessons:

One. Sparkles and glitter should never be used over carpet; else it's a pain in the to clean up.

Two. Never let YiXing help with anything; even if he insists.

And three. Short people are equally, possibly more, frightening when angered. Especially when its Kyungsoo; the neat freak.

-----