We Meet Again...

Choosey Lover


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUOtmjVewLg

 


Since then, Yunho couldn’t take his mind off of the beautiful girl he met at the coffee shop. Yunho felt disappointed at the thought that he didn’t catch her name. It upset him that he that he longed so much for her. As crazy as it seems, he couldn’t get her off of his mind. Her beautiful eyes, her hard-to-get attitude and her innocent looking face. She was a natural beauty, a girl who was extremely different from the others. he felt so stupid that he didn’t ask for her name…

Little did he know…

Fate was there to bring them together….

Early in the morning, Yunho woke up feeling all hyped up all of a sudden, he thought, ‘Maybe it’s because of her…’

Unknown to him, s were glancing at each other as they noticed Yunho’s bright smile and his unusual actions.


“Yaaaa.. what’s wrong with him?”  Junsu asked, hoping that Yoochun would understand what he is thinking as he continued on chewing his food fast.

Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders,  thinking that maybe Yunho was just in a good mood or something.

 

 “I’m gonna take a bath now, I think I’ll be late later at our rehearsals. Just cover for me.” Yunho simply said while smiling sweetly at his co-members. Then he took a bath, still thinking of Ara, wanting to know what she’s doing, hoping that someday they’ll meet again someday.

 



Yunho tried so hard to take his mind of f of Ara. While walking around SME, he noticed the very familiar and beautiful figure of some girl, smiling and talking to their Boss, Lee Soo Man. He was dazed at her beautiful features, her pouty lips, her magnetic eyes that never fail to make him mesmerize and melt his heart. He was just amazed at how beautiful this girl can get. He thought he could day dream about her forever until every bit of it was ruined by a squeal of , Kim Junsu.

 


“Noooonnnnaaaaaa!!!!” Junsu ran to Ara and hugged her so tight.

 

 

“Aigoo! Junsu, I can’t breathe. You’re hugging me too tight.” She said while giggling, struggling to break-free from Junsu’s suffocating bear hug.
On the other hand, Yunho was watching them with dark and jealous eyes. His blood boiled just by watching the two of them cuddling like that in front of many people. Yunho couldn’t tear his eyes at the sight of the two. He sure was jealous of Junsu.

 ‘How come she’s so nice to him?!’ He thought.

 

“Yah! Junsu-ah! You know this Woman?!” He asked. He couldn’t help but explode over the different emotions that he was feeling.

 

 

Ara turned her attention to Yunho, she was mesmerized by his features, His built body, his sharp jaw line , his perfect nose, his gorgeous almond eyes and his lips that look more gorgeous when he smiles. Everything about him seems so perfect.-Too perfect that even the small scars on his face seemed so perfect as well, but everything changed when she remembered what happened in the coffee shop. Everything changed when she remembered that he is the egoistic guy from the coffee shop who shamelessly stole her very first kiss.

“Junsu-ahh! You know this ert?????”She blurted all of a sudden, unable to control her emotions. Both Yunho and Junsu were taken  aback by what she said.

 

“Yaahhh!! Who are you calling ert???!!” He snapped at her and she ignored him as she rolled her eyes.

Both of them can’t believe that they were going to see each other again.

 


A.N. Aigoo, we decided to add a chapter again. Anyway, we hope you like it and we hope that you keep reading our fic!

Spread YunRa Love <3

With love,
Sarah and Kei-chan <3