Beautiful Heart-Piercing Tears of a Fragile Angel

Choosey Lover

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXyr_i961dk


 

Girls are like
apples on trees. 
The best
ones a
re at the top of the tree.
The boys don’t 
want to reach for
the good ones because they are 
afraid
of falling a
nd getting hurt. Instead, they
j
ust get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren’t as good,
 but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is
wrong with
them, w
hen in reality, they’re amazing.
They just have 
to wait for the right
boy to come along, the 
one
who’s 
brave enough
to climb
all the way
to the top
of the tree.

Words by Pete Wentz



 



After Ara left, Yunho decided to rehearse with s for their upcoming live performances.  He danced with the others, but he seemed so unfocused, unlike on regular basis. He missed the steps several times and forgot his parts. It wasn’t like him at all.

s looked at him and seemed to notice Yunho’s unusual self. They couldn’t help but bother confronting him.

“Hyung, are you alright? You seemed so unusually unfocused nowadays.” Yoochun asked worriedly as he handed a water bottle to his leader.

Yunho smiled as he accepted the bottle.

“I guess I’m just tired.” He lied. The truth is, after the confrontation with Ara, he just couldn’t take her off of his mind. He can’t wait to see her and bug her again.

Who knows, maybe he’ll get another kiss from her again…

He just can’t forget the feeling of her soft lips against his even it just a quick innocent kiss.

Ara was just different from all the rest and Yunho was determined to make her his, even when he knew that it would be very challenging.

“Hyung! Hello? Are you here?” said Changmin to him while waving his hands on his hyung’s face. “Are you on earth, hyung. Hello?”

“Huh?  Ahh... Oh, yeah. I am. Mianhe.” Yunho apologized sheepishly. “Let’s resume our practice…”

Yunho scratched his non-itchy head. His mind was a mess because of Ara.

“Aigoo, Hyung, what’s happening to you, huh? Rehearsals are finished.” Yoochun reminded after he took a sip on his drink and wiped his sweat with a towel.

“Aish… I’m really sorry…” Yunho said sheepishly and sighed as he went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change clothes.

 



 



“Pshh… That jerk named Yunho! Who does he think he is? He’s so conceited and arrogant! I hate him so much!” Ara said to herself as she thought of how Yunho treated her. “I have to admit he’s got looks, but I so hate his attitude.”

Ara continued fixing herself and combing her beautiful soft hair. She had to look nice for her photo shoot. It was her first day at her work as a model for SM entertainment.

Ara felt so furious about Yunho that time. She wanted to strangle him. She hated guys like Yunho and she feels like she would explode like a bomb when she sees him. At the same time she also can’t help but become mesmerized by how attractive he is.  She can’t help but feel some love-hate towards him. - Of course, her feelings are more on hate and irritation rather than love and attraction.

Or so she thought…

She hated the fact that she couldn’t stop think of him. So, she decided to keep herself busy. She got dressed and put light make up on.

She was about to go out to announce her that she’s ready when the door of her dressing room opened and much to her, surprise, her handsome nightmare, Jung Yunho is already inside her dressing room and she can’t do anything about it.

“Yah! What are you doing in here?!” Ara asked, screaming angrily at him. She gasped when Yunho grabbed her wrist and dragged her all the way to SM building’s roof top, where he pinned to the wall tightly.

“Yah! Let go of me !” Ara demanded as she glared at him angrily. She hated him treating her like that.

“Yah… Ara, go out with me on a date.” Yunho commanded with his signature y smirk. Ara gasped in shock at what she just heard and got more furious with him.

“H-huh? Yah! Let go of me you dirty ert!” She shouted as she struggled to break free from him, but Yunho was much stronger than her. He kept her trapped in his arms, grinning at her in an amused manner, not letting her escape.

“Why would I go out with you? You sick dirty erted psycho freak!  Let go of me-“

She was cut off with another kiss. She tried to regain her strength and composure as she pushed him away, but eventually failed, since Yunho was very strong.

Yunho knew what was coming and he knew he had to stop, but her lips against his just felt so good. Despite the fact that he was kissing her softly, he loved it so much and loved it more than the make out sessions he had with other women. The kiss was simple, yet truly breath-taking. It can never compare to any other girl and Ara’s lips were the sweetest lips that he ever tasted. He just couldn’t stop right then and there.

Ara, on the other hand, had to admit that he was a great kisser, actually great was rather, an understatement.  No words can describe how good his kiss felt. His kisses made her weak in some sort of way that she just couldn’t get the strength she needed to push him away.

Yunho loved the feeling of Ara’s lips. He can’t believe that this was the second time he kissed her. He just couldn’t get enough of her. Her lips were so soft and sweet. He didn’t want the kiss to end, but much to his surprise, Ara was able to push him successfully and slapped him real hard.

She looked so intimidated. Her beautiful orbs had an angry yet terrified expression. Her eyes were watery and shining, like she was about to cry. Tears threatened to fall and in one blink, she was already crying.  She was scared that Yunho would go far, considering no guy ever did that to her and Yunho was someone she just couldn’t right away after their first encounter.

She hated him. She hated how mesmerizing he can be and she hated the fact that he can take her breath in just one simple kiss.

She felt so cheap. She loathed the feeling. She just didn’t like it and she hated the fact that she was being easy… Too easy on that playboy who shamelessly stole her first kiss and was so over-confident to steal another from her.

“Ara… I’m sorry…” Yunho said, as he panicked when he saw her beautiful, yet piercing tears.

He couldn’t believe that Ara can still look so amazingly beautiful and heartbreaking when she cries.
Yunho was so guilty and he realized that it was so wrong to make her cry. He hated to see the tears in her eyes, even when they look so beautiful to him. He realized that what he did was very wrong.

Ara was different from all the girls he has touched. She was fragile and she should be handled with care. She should be respected and loved truly. He didn’t deserve such a beautiful creature like her.

“Leave me alone… I hate you so much!” She sobbed and pushed him out of the way as she left him.

Yunho was left alone in the roof top with a heavy heart thinking and scolding himself, ‘What should I do? You definitely screwed bigtime, Jung Yunho’

 



 


A.N.  Tsk tsk… Yunho screwed big time. He’s such a meanie for making our Ara cry.

Anyway… We hope you liked our update!

Btw, jankeira896(Kei-chan, the co-author) made a trailer for this fic! You guys should check it out! It’s posted on the foreword page of this story.

See ya, yeorobeun on the next update!

Remember, comments are loved!

With love,
Sarah and Kei-chan <3

P.S. You might wanna check out Kei-chan’s YunRa fic, “Before U Go”


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32025/before-you-go-ara-drama-goara-romance-yunho-yuri-yunra