One More Chance

Choosey Lover

 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te9ze2i-rzs

 



 

After the incident, Yunho felt so guilty. I didn’t know what to do. He wanted to apologize but he knew he was harsh and Ara may not ever forgive him. She said she hates him and that gave Yunho a total scare.

Yunho, never felt they way he feels every time he is with Ara. It was quite different from the feeling he gets from other girls that he dates for fling. He couldn’t comprehend what he feels but, he liked it.

He sighed in a frustrated manner before he took a sip on his glass of Martini.

“Yo, Bro, what’s wrong?”  Heechul asked as he settled his glass of Vodka on the table and looked at his friend.

“I screwed up, man.  I totally screwed my plans. I treated her  badly, now she may not talk to me anymore.” Yunho replied as he played with his glass.

“Well, who’s this lady you’re talking about anyway?  New chic? It’s odd that you’re acting this way. I thought you don’t care about girls and you’re not into commitment.” Siwon said after drinking his whiskey.

“Look, Siwon, There’s something different about her from all those girls I slept with.” Yunho said as he smiled. “ Her name is Ara and she’s the new model in our company.”

“She’s also my beloved cousin.” Junsu  added with a smile.

“Oh, that pretty lady with gorgeous eyes?” Heechul asked as he looked at Yunho, for confirmation that they are thinking of the same person.

“Damn, she’s hot!” Siwon remarked, causing Junsu to glare at him.

“Hyung, I’m sorry to say this but, you really screwed bigtime. Ara-noona is completely different from all the rest. She’s sweet and kind, moreover, she doesn’t let guys hit on her unless they’re serious with her.” Junsu pointed out, making Yunho sigh.

“Aish, Yunho. I told you already that not all girls are the same.”Heechul said as he gave Yunho a pat on the back. “You should have been careful. She must’ve been the right girl for you.”

Yunho could only sigh as he felt the guilt in his heart increase. He finally realized that what he did was totally wrong. Ara’s crying face flashed through his mind. He hated himself so much every time he remembers how he disrespected her as a woman.

He knew it was so wrong of him to do that to such a precious, innocent, fragile, beautiful woman.

“I know I did wrong, you guys. And to tell you the truth, I feel so guilty right now. Ara’s totally different.-Really different from all the girls I’ve ed. I screwed big time, real big time. She hated me and I feel so bad right now.”  Yunho admitted as he ran his hands through his hair, frustratedly.

He winced when he felt Junsu smack him hard on the head.

“Ouch! Junsu-ah!” He whined as he rubbed his sore head.

“That’s for making my dear noona cry!”  Junsu said as he frowned and pouted childishly at his leader.

Yunho sighed and drank his liquor in one go.

“I guess I really deserved that. I’m sorry for treating your beautiful cousin like crap, Junsu-ah.”  Yunho said sincerely.  “When Eunhae-noona broke my heart, I thought I could never love again. I treated girls like some toy, since then. I didn’t take them seriously. I thought they were all the same, but when I met Ara, everything changed.”

Both Heechul and Siwon could do nothing but sigh at Yunho’s words as they gave him a pat on the back.
Junsu, on the other hand, being the sweet and kind friend that he is, felt sorry for Yunho and felt the sincerity in Yunho’s words. He knew about Yunho’s past and he thought, he couldn’t blame Yunho for making the mistake that he did to Ara. Junsu thought that Yunho could use another chance. Besides, all Yunho need is one true love. Maybe it wouldn’t be bad if he’s help.

“If I’d help you, do you promise that you’d take care of her? You won’t hurt her and treat her well.?” Junsu asked.


“If I’d be given the chance, I won’t ever make the same mistake again.” Yunho told Junsu.

“Then it’s a deal. I’ll help you with Ara-noona, but promise me that she’ll be your only one and you’ll stop having one night stands with s.”

“I Promise, Junsu-ah and thanks for being considerate.” Yunho said.

He was happy to be given a second chance. He promised that he wouldn’t make the same mistake anymore. He’ll make sure that he proves that he’s worthy of her.

 



 


A.N. Junsu has a plan…  Hmm… I wonder what it is…

Anyway, we hope you liked the update. We weren’t able to update yesterday, so, we will try to update again later on.

Keep spreading YunRa Love <3

With love,
Sarah and Kei-chan <3