Just Another Girl Who Took His Breath Away...

Choosey Lover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFPv5lbrwJ4

 


                                           
 


 

Jung Yunho looked at the window and sighed. He felt so bored with his life. The day was just like any other day. He did the usual- do choreography, dance sing, rap, hit on girls... It was the same thing every day and it was starting to get boring. He hoped for new things to come, but of course, he didn’t want to get his hopes up.

He sipped on his warm coffee and looked at his wrist watch to find out the remaining minutes  he had for his break. Being the leader that he is, he knew that he should be ashamed of himself if he’d be late for practice and get scolded by Manager-nim again.

 


 



On the other hand, a beautiful sweet girl just got up from bed. She looked outside her window to get a perfect view on Seoul as she stretched her arms and sighed in contentment saying, “It’s good to be back in Korea!”

The girl just got back from New York and she missed Korea a lot.

Ara felt happy that she’ll be staying there for good. Ever since she was a kid she never lived in a place permanently. Very often, she  and her family had to travel from place to place because of her father’s job as a soldier, but now that she’s an adult and her parents gave her approval, she can live her life now and she’s so happy to be back in Seoul.

Ara decided to start her day like the usual. She decided to do the usual things that she does when she lived in New York.

“It’s a perfect day for some coffee.” Ara said to herself as she made her bed.

She decided to take a quick shower and get dressed to go to a nearby coffee shop to grab a nice warm, bitter-sweet cup of coffee.

 



 


As soon as Yunho finished his cup of coffee he felt the need to go to the comfort room. As he was walking, he noticed a beautiful girl by the counter, ordering her own cup of coffee. It struck him that such beauty existed in this world.  He dated a lot of girls before, even slept with them, but she was just so perfect.

‘ No other woman compares to her…’ he thought as he approached her, walking like a boss with a y and alluring smirk on his heart-shaped lips.

“Hey.. Miss Cutie, wanna have a coffee with me?”, he said with a smirk, looking at her straightly like she was a treasure right in front of him.


Ara was just looking at him, totally dumbfounded  as she thought, ‘Is this guy a Freak of What?’. She rolled her eyes, ignoring him like a pro. She took her order, huffed  at Yunho and took her seat beside the window.

 

Yunho felt like his pride was stepped on because for him, “NO ONE IGNORES THE GREAT JUNG YUNHO!”. He walked and settled in front of her while she was reading a newspaper and drinking her coffee.

“Hey Miss, do you know who am I, huh?!” He questioned in his pissed tone.

 

Ara raised an eyebrow at him and said, “Should I???”


Yunho was clearly taken aback at how she treated him. He can’t believe that his charm didn’t work on her. He was so mad and at the same time he was mesmerized at how gorgeous her eyes looked and at how different she was from other girls.

‘This chick is  a challenge…’  Yunho thought to himself as he looked at Ara. ‘I like it…’

But before Yunho could throw a fit at her, he heard his phone ring. He paused as he saw his manager’s name on the screen.  He had no choice but to go back to the building and resume the practice, but before he left,  he looked at Ara and grinned evilly then in a glance He kissed Ara suddenly and went back to his seat and resumed the meeting. Leaving her in a shocked situation, she dropped her newspaper, her cheeks turning like a tomato and she touched her lips and realizing that her first kiss was stolen by a complete stranger in a blink o an eye. She was really mad and extremely furious.

Little did she know that Yunho was looking at her and he just love the innocent look on her face even if she was mad at him.

 


 

A. N.  Yereobeun, I hope you like the first Chap! There's more to come! Please don't forget to send some comments or suggestions. Criticisms are also accepted as long as they are said in a nice way!  Well, comments are loved, keep that in mind.

Keep spreading Yunra Love~

With Love,
Sarah and Kei-chan <3