I Thought I Recognized You...

Not Who I Used To Be...

Cheyenne and Eun Bin were under the shade of the tree along with their other classmates as they were doing their assignments. Travis came a little later and joined in the fun.

"Well, guess what guys, Eunice and her Korean boyfriend just celebrated their anniversary last Saturday!" Cheyenne told their friends. Everyone congratulated Eun Bin.

"Wow, how did you manage to keep up with the relationship?"  Colby asked.

"Well...I call him every now and then. You know how it is if he's the one calling. It's much more expensive than if I do. He's very open to me about everything. Right now, I've learned that he's classmates with another friend in middle school and that they are very close. I'm confident Seung Ho would not cheat on me. I believe in him because I've known him for years."

"Isn't it sweet? I mean, you are very lucky to have a guy like...what's his name? Seung Ho? Do you miss him too?" another classmate, Valeria asked.

Eun Bin nodded. "Of course I do. Ask Cheyenne. There are nights when I cry for no reason. It's just that I miss him too. And to get that loneliness out, I always look at his picture placed on a table beside my bed."

Unknown to Eun Bin, Seo Hyun was watching from afar.

"Are you looking at that group of noisy students, Honey?" asked Seo Hyun's bestfriend Tracy.

(A/N: I gave Seo Hyun an American name here, and she's Honey.)

"I always see her around here, yet she does not even talk with me. I know she's Korean, and I think I recognize her. I just can't place where I've seen her.."

Suddenly, when Valeria mentioned Seung Ho's name, Seo Hyun's ears ticked.

"Oh...I think I know where I've met this girl. We used to study in the same school when I was still in highschool and she was in middle school!"

"So? Why don't you approach her?" Tracy asked.

Seo Hyun looked at her friend. "You see, Tracy dear, they just hated my guts because I was the most popular girl in school. They did everything just to bring me down. I was such a good upperclassman to them! Them kids just don't know how to respect their elders."

Tracy nodded. " Is that so? From where I'm from, children or those of lowere ranks are expected to show respect to their elders, lest they get a good amount of spanking. I can remember my lola pinching our ears whenever we don't pay attention to her. We even respect our upperclassmen in school. If possible, we make it a point not to pick fights with them."

Seo Hyun's mind, meanwhile was brewing with some schemes on how she could get even with Eun Bin.

***

Eun Bin went to the cafeteria to buy som soda. She was about to open the door when she saw Seo Hyun staring at her from the outside. She gave Eun Bin her lovely smile laiden with hidden schemes. So when Eun Bin opened the door, she just cocked her head and didn't greet Seo Hyun.

"So? Are you planning something again?" Eun Bin asked. Seo Hyun was caught, but she kept smiling as she combed Eun Bin's long locks.

"Well, I was just wondering why you're such a snob to me here. I thought I recognized you, until one of your stupid friends mentioned Seung Ho-ah's name. And oh, speaking of Seung Ho, do you know that he and that girl Jiyeon are in a relationship behind your back?"

Eun Bin smiled. She knew Seo Hyun all to well to believe in her schemes.

"Mianhe, Eonnie, but Seung Ho and I were just talking about it last week. We talk every week about that. I know that he and Jiyeon are close, but they are not in a relationship whatsoever. I also had my sources saying that Jiyeon is not totally into Seung Ho...and good news! She's not even into Jin Woon Oppa now."

Seo Hyun's eyes squinted. Not only was she outsmarted by this intelligent girl, she had been given a news about her arch-enemy and ex-boyfriend.

"What's that got to do with me?" Seo Hyun asked.

"I'm just telling you, just so you know. Now, if you'll excuse me. I still have very important things to do rather than waste my time with such a very pathetic character." Eun Bin said as she bumped Seo Hyun's shoulder.

Seo Hyun turned towards Eun Bin's direction. "YAH!" And she went after Eun Bin and grabbed her hair.

"DiD..did you just grab my hair ????" EUn Bin asked in anger.

"Who are you calling , huh?" Seo Hyun asked, her hand still holding Eun Bin's hair. But Eun Bin also reached out and began to pull Seo Hyun's hair too, so that they created noise and people started to interfere.

***

A little later, they were called by their respective deans. They were given one day suspension for misdemeanor inside the school premises.