The Dream

Not Who I Used To Be...

I was walking in a garden I thought was as beautiful as that in the Palace of Versailles. A lot of flowers grew in that garden. Lining in my path were beautiful light pink camellias. The magnolia trees blossoming during that part of the year also imparted upon the air the scene of their beautiful blossoms. Whe you look at them from afar, you'd mistake them for cherry blossoms. The air aded with the smell of a thousand more flowers I couldn't name or were foreign to me. In the air flew birds, chasing one another like kids playing in the playground.

As I walked furthur, I suddenly saw, in the middle of the garden, a beautiful creature that had suddenly appeared. The Pegasus stoped at the fountain and began to prance. As I went nearer, I saw that it wasn't a Pegasus with beautiful wings, but it was a lovely girl.

The girl wore a white dress showing off her beautiful and seductive collarbones. Her arms were bare and shimmered with golden dusts. Her skirt had many beautiful ruffled layers on it, with hems lined with diamonds. She was wearing sapphire brooch on the left part of her gown. She had diamond earrings and her necklace was white gold with a heard for a pendant. Her wings, like that of a dove, were far bigger and taller than her and were colored baby blue. When I saw her feet, she wasn't wearing any shoes.

Her hair was arranged in a way so that most of her hair formed a crown over hed head. A few locks fell from her face past the ears and down to her beautiful shoulders. On her head was a tiara made of white gold and adorned with diamonds. But what mesmerized me was that with all these intricate details on her, she wore a little make up. Her lips shimmered with a baby pink color of the lipstick. The eyes were well-emphasized. Looking at her, my eyes were locked to her. Then she looked at me. The beautiful being wasn't smiling at all.

"How are you, my fair lady?" I asked.

She didn't answer. Instead, she went to meet me and held out her hand.

"Do you want us to dance?" I asked. SHe nodded.

So I took her hand and we locked gazes. All those times she blinked, it seems like shooting stars would appear even if it was still morning.

"You are so beautiful," I gushed as I said to her.

"No, I am not. In fact, that's the reason I was sent here. It's because I was an imperfect being."

"But you are perfect to me," I answered.

"To make me perfect, I have to find what it is what they call ' to really be in love...' "

"How am I gonna do that? How am I gonna help you?" I asked again. The task was so enormous it seems it would be impossible for me to really grant that wish, provided I will be the one she'll fall in love with.

"I'm not in a hurry. All i need is every oppurtunity I can grasp in my life here on Earth to find that true love before I can get back to heaven. It doesn't matter who'll made me experience it. What's important is that you teach me how to look for it and how to feel it. You never know: I might fall in love with you." She explained.

And there I was, staring at her, not knowing how I could get to realize that. I fell in love with her at first sight. It's up to her how it is to fall in love, and with whom. The angel smiled at me and rested on my chest.

"Teach me how. Show me how. There are things in this world that I need to understand. But first, I want to understand how it is to be human. I need to understand how you think and feel. I need to know all about you," she whispered.