Chapter Six

I'm Eternally Love

 

          BaekHyun sang again. This time for a concert. Somehow, he was in SHINee’s tour. He was really happy since he’s a huge fanboy of SHINee, his favorite group. Or, err, SNSD. But, whatever.
 
          He’s becoming really famous and his mind isn’t on ChanYeol as much. I mean, he still is but, not as much. Park ChanYeol, the boy who borrowed his heart, still needs to return it. Or BaekHyun might just die.
 
          Over and over again.
 
          Just until he meets him, at least.Which is hopefully soon.
 
          BaekHyun’s been ordering pizza a lot lately, too. He’s not even eating most of them. Just in hope of meeting ChanYeol is all. “Yes, that’s correct. Mhm… yes.$10.99? Okay, great. Thanks. What was that? …Oh. It’s Room 365D at Bluebird apartments. Thanks… Bye.” Yes. Another pizza. Got a problem?
 
          The doorbell rang. And the same cycle occurs. BaekHyun’s heart races. He slowly opens the door. He smiles. He dies inside. He shuts the door. He throws the pizza on his kitchen table (along with probably another box of pizza). He lays on the couch and sighs. He sings a song. He cries a bit. He cries more. And he falls asleep smiling. Probably dreaming of ChanYeol.
 
          The birds sing their songs again and wake BaekHyun up. “Hi, birdies… How are you?” They just continue singing. “You know. You guys come here everyday. Is my window comfy or some ?” BaekHyun rubbed the back of his neck and sits up. “You know what I just noticed, birdies? I realized I have no friends.” The birds in the window just stare at him. “You guys are my friends, okay?” One bird flies away but, one bird steps closer. “Fine. You can be my friend. Apparently Mr. I-Don’t-Like-Humans over there doesn’t like humans.” The bird tipped his head to the side a bit. “Good. You understand me. I’ll be back. I probably smell.”
 
          After taking a shower, he walks back in his room and sits on the edge of his bed, close to the window. “What are you looking at, birdie?” BaekHyun turns around and tries to look at anything out of the ordinary. “Oh… Those are just pizza boxes. Don’t worry about them. I get hungry… Hey, birdie. Why are your eyes so big? Other birds’ eyes are pretty small and beady…” BaekHyun observed his ‘friend’ a bit more. “Ahaha! And you have fluff on your head! It… It kinda looks like hair, though.” The bird didn’t move. “But, it looks nice, though!” Look at him.
 
          He’s talking to a bird.
 
          A bird with big eyes and fluff on its head.
 
          He’s losing it.
 
          BaekHyun laid on his bed, thinking about ChanYeol when the bird started whistling a tune. “Oh, hey.Lookie here. Mr. Big-eyed-fluff-head is singing.” The tune sounded familiar but, BaekHyun didn’t think much of it. “That’s a nice song, birdie,” and he laid back down.
 
          There was a knock at the door and BaekHyun jumped a bit. “Oh. Just pizza.Again.” He walked to the door and twisted the doorknob, smiling. “You order pizza?”
 
          BaekHyun frowned just a bit. It was barely noticeable. “Y-Yeah…” “7,000.” BaekHyun’s eyebrows arched up. “7,000? That’s pretty cheap.” “I don’t know why either. But, I need 7,000 so…” BaekHyun nodded and handed the pizza boy the money, taking the pizza in his free hand. “Thanks again…” and he shut the door.
 
 
 
 
          He flung the pizza box across the room and onto the kitchen table.
 
          Again.
 
          “₩7,000… That’s so crazy.” Again, BaekHyun was making a big deal over nothing. Ooh, it’s, like, $3.00 cheaper. So what? Again, BaekHyun just shrugs it off.
 
          “No, no, no, no, no. That sounds weird…” BaekHyun was writing a song again. But the lyrics he wrote were not that great… “What the heck is an ‘Egyptian Horsefly’? Ugh, c’mon Byun BaekHyun. You got this…” What was an Egyptian Horsefly anyway?
 
          A fly.
 
          With a horse’s head.
 
          From Egypt.
 
          Let’s pretend that’s correct.
 
          Anyway, back to BaekHyun. He was eating pizza while brainstorming. Finally. “Okay… The lyrics are better… Now I need to compose it.” BaekHyun rubbed the sides of his face and blew out. He turned his attention towards his window and smiled. “Birdie. Sing that again.” The bird whistled a tune which made BaekHyun smile a bit more. “That’s… Wow.” BaekHyun sung his song to himself, using the tune the bird made. “You, birdie. You are magical.” The bird sat in its nest, continuing to stare at the writer’s blocked boy. ”You are!”
 
          Surprisingly, that song made it big! BaekHyun was getting more and more famous everyday. 
 
          All thanks to a bird.
 
          Yeah. That’s right. A bird.
 
          “You know, birdie,” BaekHyun said one day. “I should name you…” The bird just pecked at the window. “Something that suits you. Big eyes and fluff head and all.” BaekHyun’s mind flooded with different names but, none that fit the magical bird. “Hmm… How about…” BaekHyun was deep into his thoughts. More than he is when he’s writing a song! “Oof, I really don’t know. I just don’t like the name birdie…”
 
          The bird walks around its nest, pecking at a dead fly.
 
          BaekHyun makes a face and says, “Ewh… Uh, you’re weird, birdie… Just like…”
 
          Suddenly, BaekHyun smiles.
 
          “ChanYeol.”
 
~*~
riceisnice is here and updated c:
What do you guys think?
A bird.With big eyes. And fluffy hair ;D
ChanYeol!^^
Who knows~ Maybe ChanYeol is really a bird.
Or Baekie is just imagining things again… D: Ah, poor bb ;A;
So, like the next chapter is about the bird and the chapter after that. It might seem a little wird XD But, I promise you, you'll understand why in the next few chapters!
Anyway… Thanks for all the subs, guys!~  I know it's a little bit short... I’ll update soon!
~*~