Chapter Four

I'm Eternally Love

 

          “Alright,” said ChanYeol, “So, since this apartment isn’t exactly made for two people… Can I sleep in your bed?” BaekHyun smiled. “I-I mean, if that’s alright! I mean, because we just met t-today and… S-Sorry.” BaekHyun held his hand and used his other hand to hold his cheek. “ChanYeol.”“Y-Yes?” “Of course you can. I just want you to pretend like we’ve been together for years! Because, it’s felt like years to me… Can you do that?” ChanYeol, mesmerized by his sparkling, brown eyes, stuttered, “Y-Yes… I can.” “Good. Now, I’ll be back. I should take a shower.” BaekHyun took some clothes and headed towards the bathroom door. “B-Baek?” BaekHyun turned around. “Can I stay in the bathroom with you? N-Not, like, take a shower with you or anything. I just… don’t want to be lonely.” “Remember what I said? Pretend we’ve been together for a while!~ Of course you can!” ChanYeol smiled, his heart beating fast. He was really happy right now, even if you couldn’t tell behind his blank face.
 
         “Baek! It’s really steamy in here!” ChanYeol yelled as he put his toothbrush back. “Haha! Sorry! I take hot showers!” The water stopped and BaekHyun slid open the shower door. ChanYeol, surprised at his sudden , turned away and closed his eyes. “Oh, my God”, he thought, “Did I just…? Holy . That was nice.” He was smiling and blushing a deep red. “You okay there, Yeol?” “Y-Yeah…! Haha! It’s just a little awkward.” “Oh, sorry!” BaekHyun grabbed a towel and tied it around his waist. “You’re safe, haha.” ChanYeol turned around and stared at his towel. “Not tight enough for you?” BaekHyun joked as he tightened it. “Sorry about that, keke… You can take your shower now if you like.” ChanYeol, breathing hard and face as red as lava, nodded his head without a word. “You sure you’re okay?” BaekHyun’s wet hand grasped ChanYeol’s. The moment they touched, ChanYeol flipped inside. “Yeah! B-Better than ever! I’ll just… Just shower now!” BaekHyun gave a warm eye smile and looked at himself in the mirror. 
 
         ChanYeol awkwardly removed his shirt in a corner and stopped when he heard his hyung chuckle. “W-What?” “I can see you in the mirror, Yeol. You’re, like, squirming. It’s really cute.” ChanYeol blushed and said, “Y-Yeah… Haha…” “I’ve really missed you, this… us.” ChanYeol blushed a bright, vibrant red as he nodded. “Me, too… m-me, too.”
 
         BaekHyun yawned as he laid down beside ChanYeol, awkwardly under his blanket. “Good night, Park ChanYeol!” BaekHyun scooted himself closer. The taller boy’s face felt hot. “G-Good night, Baek…!” “ChanYeol, relax… Just do what hyung said: Pretend you’ve been together for years.” ChanYeol scooted closer also, making the older boy smile. “I love you, ChanYeol. I can’t believe I found you.” “I-I can’t believe it either… I love you so much, hyung.” BaekHyun laid his hand on ChanYeol’s cheek and whispered, “You are my Angel. My one and only Angel. How you crossed into this world, I will never know. It’s a secret, I guess. But, I promise you, Park ChanYeol, I promise you. Wherever we walk together… it will be paradise.”
 
(Lolyes. That last part was based on “Angel”/”Into Your World” lyrics translation. I changed it a bit though XD Hope you liked it!~)
 
          ChanYeol woke up with hair in his face. “Huh?” He shifted a bit and realized BaekHyun was deep asleep on his chest. He smiled and rubbed his lover’s hair. “Oh, Byun BaekHyun… I love you a lot. Even if we just met yesterday…” He gently escaped and kissed BaekHyun’s cheek before he went inside the bathroom.
 
          A few minutes after ChanYeol left, BaekHyun awoke. “C-ChanYeol?” BaekHyun got up and scratched his head. “God . Don’t tell me ChanYeol was just a dream! ChanYeol!” The door to the bathroom quickly opened, revealing a shirtless ChanYeol. “Oh, thank God. I thought you were just a dream, Yeol!” BaekHyun sighed and got up. “Do you wanna go somewhere today?” BaekHyun asked. “Like, where?” “I don’t know. Just walk around or something. Maybe the park?” “Sure! Let me get changed, Baek!~”
 
          “Hey, ChanYeol. When you moved in yesterday, did you bring everything you own? Because you moved in in like… one hour tops!” ChanYeol giggled. “I did actually. I know, I know. I don’t own everything in the world, haha.” “Keke, no it’s fine. I just meant money and stuff.” “Oh, yeah! Why?” “I want you to leave your money here.” ChanYeol made a face. “What are you up to, Byun BaekHyun?!” “Nothing! Haha!” ChanYeol furrowed his eyebrows as he took his wallet out of his back pocket. “Okay…”
 
         BaekHyun and ChanYeol held hands the entire walk in the park. Laughing, singing, anything really. They were just in love. “Aigoo, Baek! Look!” ChanYeol pointed to a man holding balloons. “Here. I’ll buy you a balloon! Do you like this one?” “Yes!” BaekHyun paid the man three dollars and handed the balloon to ChanYeol. “Thank you, hyung!” “You owe me!~” “You told me to leave my money at home! BaekHyun!!” ChanYeol pouted. “Not exactly owing with money.” ChanYeol’s already large eyes got wider. “…Then… what?” “Oh, no! Not that! I want a kiss!” ChanYeol leaned forward and gave BaekHyun a nice, soft kiss on the lips. “Is that enough? Keke…” BaekHyun smirked. “No, I need about fifty cents more!”
 
          “Let’s get some ice cream, Yeol!” Before ChanYeol could say anything, BaekHyun pulled him into the ice cream parlor. “Want would you like, Yeollie?!” “Uhh… Vanilla!~” “Can we have one large vanilla!” “Cup or cone?” “Mm… Cup!” “You aren’t getting one, Baek?” “Well, I ordered one large! Keke…”
 
           BaekHyun fed ChanYeol a spoon of ice cream. “It’s good?” ChanYeol smiled and nodded his head in a child-like way. “You owe me two dollars!” ChanYeol kissed BaekHyun on the lips with a bit of melted ice cream around his mouth. BaekHyun laughed and said, “Your lips taste sweet!” And he kissed him again. “There’s still about a dollar more worth of kisses, ChanYeollie!”
 
          They sat on a bench together, hand in hand. “Are your legs tired, Baekie?” “Haha, yes. I’m not used to walking this much. Why aren’t you?” ChanYeol chuckled and said, “Well, I’m a pizza boy.” BaekHyun mentally slapped himself in the face and said, “Oh, yeah, right. I forgot, haha. But, why did you look so new to the job yesterday?” “I don’t know, to be honest… I just… froze up as soon as I entered that hallway. For some reason, my heart flustered, haha. If that makes sense…” “I-It does. That happened to me, too!” ChanYeol smiled and leaned forward, planting another kiss on his true love’s lips. “I love you, Byun BaekHyun.” “I love you, too.”
 
          BaekHyun took his keys out from his pocket and tried to put it in the keyhole, instead, he dropped it. “Damn…” he mumbled. “Need some help?” Just when BaekHyun was about to pick it up, he straightened himself back up and widened his eyes. “Y-Yeah.” It was just like with Angel ChanYeol, offering to help with his keys. 
 
          This time though, BaekHyun accepted his help. ChanYeol grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. “You alright, hyung?” BaekHyun nodded his head. “Yeah, sorry. Walking a lot makes me dizzy, haha.” ChanYeol helped BaekHyun onto his bed. “You should rest. You seem a bit sick.” “Good nigh-, err, Good afternoon, ChanYeol…” “Haha, yes. Good afternoon.” BaekHyun closed his eyes and ChanYeol kissed his cheek. “Sleep well, alright?”
 
          BaekHyun opened his eyes. It was dark. He glared at the clock: 9:52pm. “,” he cursed under his breath, “I slept too much… ChanYeol?” He got up and walked to the light switch, turning it on. ChanYeol was asleep on the bed. “What…? When did he fall asleep?” BaekHyun cuddled back in bed and rested his head on ChanYeol’s chest. “You left the light on, babo.~” “You’re awake?” “Yes. I can’t sleep.” “Something on your mi-… Whoa.” It was happening again! He’s reliving everything… Is he? Or is it just a dream?
 
          “Hmm?” “N-Nothing… Is something on your mind?” “You could say that… It’s just impossible for me to sleep.” BaekHyun’s heart beat fast. “W-Why?” He wanted to cry. He thought he was dreaming again… Dreaming that ChanYeol was back. But, he couldn’t be too sure. “Oh, I just took a day pill. I can’t sleep yet until it wears off.” BaekHyun let out a puff of air. “Good…” “What’s good?” “That you’re real.” ChanYeol smiled and wrapped his arms around BaekHyun. “I’m glad you ordered pizza yesterday.” “Haha. Me, too, ChanYeol. Me, too.”
 
~*~
I hope you all enjoyed this fic so far!~
I’m working as hard as I can D:
School is keeping me away, but I promise this fic won’t go on hiatus! ;D
Thank you again to everyone who subscribed!~ I really do appreciate this! <3
~*~