Chapter 5

Her Favorite Color Is Sapphire Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This hasn't even been read over yet, so I hope that there aren't too many mistakes and that, if there are, you can at least understand what's going on D: Please enjoy this chapter, and know that it might be a while before I upload the next one.
In a couple of days, I'll be in Vermont which is a week without internet access. And, after I return, (if I don't finish it now) I'll be writing the next chapter to "Best Friends Make The Bst Lovers" because that hasn't been updated in almost two months, and the next chapter to "They Call It Destiny" because that one /also/ hasn't been updated in almost 2 months.
Thank you all, again, for your patience with me. Summer is always the worst time of the year for me to write because I feel an obligation to spend my time with my family rather than confining myself to my bedroom writing all day and night xD;;
Also, as for having Donghae crack so easily, it's because in an interview once, Kangin (I think it was Kangin, anyway D: My memory is bad) said that Donghae can't lie, and if anyone ever wanted to know anything about Super Junior, they just had to ask him. Of course, Donghae most likely /can/ lie, but with Jungsu even saying that he trusts him and Kibum the most, I figured he doesn't lie to his hyungs often... so, I just kind of assumed that he would be the easiest one to break in that situation xD
--------------------------------

"I-I... I'm a father?" The way Jungsu spoke was hard to decipher... he seemed confused, scared, yet something in his voice seemed to hint at excitement.
Donghae nodded, Henry, by now, calmed down a bit and sitting at the table with them. He hadn't called you yet, though he was still trying to decide what he would say to you when he did.
"Heiryung and I... we have a daughter..." His words were aimed more at himself than at anyone else, and his sentences no longer seemed like questions. A tiny smile spread itself across his lips, the corners of his mouth tugging up just a bit before dropping back down again, "She should have told me."
"She didn't want to ruin your career." Zhou Mi reminded him, staring down at the glass of water held between his hands, somehow regretting the decision to tell Jungsu about all of this.
His regret, however, was far different from that of Henry's. Just sitting here made all 4 of them feel as though they'd betrayed you, however, for Henry...
Well, he felt an overwhelming sense of jealousy. Externally, he was pretending to be alright with finally letting Jungsu know. He was acting as though things were fine and that, yes, it was probably best that the elder knew about his former fiance and his daughter. But inside... oh, on the inside he was furious. He was raving mad, trying to think of ways to keep Jungsu away from you as he discussed with the others his plans to finally meet you again. Aside from his plotting, Henry's heart was aching wickedly, making him feel sick. His entire body was flushed as he tried to mask the rage, the resentment, building up inside of him. But every time his eyes landed upon Jungsu's smiling face, he only felt it grow, heighten, and ultimately attempt to consume him.
So, with a feigned yawn, Henry stood from the table and bowed slightly to each of his seniors, "Good night, hyungs."
"You're going to bed already, Henry?" Zhou Mi asked, pouting just a little bit.
"Yeah. I need to call somebody." Henry replied, realizing too late that they probably knew exactly who that somebody was.
"Are you going to call Heiryung?" Jungsu asked, the shine in his eyes dulling just a bit as he asked.
And though Henry wanted to reply with a no, his body went about the motions of nodding the truth before turning to leave. Almost immediately, however, he heard his name being spoken, Jungsu trying to catch his attention.
"Don't tell her that I know, okay? I... I want to surprise her." The maknae turned to face the leader, wishing that this last week of traveling together had ended sooner so that none of this would have happened. He had already betrayed you, how could he do the same to Jungsu?
"Alright." Henry replied plainly, though convincingly, before walking down the short hall and into his room. He, of course, wasn't going to let this slide witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter