Jelly much?

Wu Dynasty [Six love stories]

I didn't give birth to a baby XDD Sorry for the misunderstandings hahahaha More infos in the author's comment section

A/N: Warning, extreme stupidity lol + this chapter is short......sorry for that :U

 

 

 

The nature knew many catastrophes that are greater and stronger than humanity. But humanity on the other hand also had powers stronger than nature. One of the greatest forces our hero panda prince Tao knew was............Wufan's jealousy. It was seriously terrifying and Tao swore that if eyes could kill his brother would be almost permanently shooting laser beams at anyone who came to close to the empire's fifth prince Chen. But he couldn't so instead the first prince and soon to be emperor vent his anger by scolding and raging. Irrational decisions were not unusual when Wufan was in a foul mood (there was this one time when the first born ordered the maids to go hunt because he was in the mood for patridge....). Yes, it was really bad.

But what was even worst was Chen's jealousy. Tao learned that today. Normally Chen was a gentle and merry person and truth be told Tao has never witnessed his brother being jealous before, aside from today. Chen was really scaring the youngest right now because no matter how you look at them from far and from close it seemed like Chen was in a good mood. Oh, how wrong this was. Actually Chen was really loaded right now. How Tao noticed? Well, despite the older brother's kind smile and gentle voice his words were like venom and his grip on the young hero's tight was almost bonecrushing. Tao could swear that the older man's clawing will leave purple and blue bruises on his right tight. Both youngest princes sat on the veranda of Chen's chambers.

"That fugly b*tch. Does she really think she can touch Wufan like THAT? I swear I am going to cut off her arms when I meet her again."

"G-g-gege.....y-you are h-hurting me....", the youngest prince stuttered afraid to draw his brother's wrath onto himself.

"Oh really now?", the fragile prince's (fragile pffffft, Tao was dying here!) eyes slightly narrowed at his younger brother's complaint but his smile remained. Finally Chen loosened his grip and sighed. "I'm sorry Tao-zi....I didn't mean to..."

"Gege, it's alright...I understand your anger...I think."

Now what was the reason for the fifth prince's frustration and anger? It is simple but also complicated at the same time.

Wufan would marry. In a week.

The great impact of conflicting emotions between the oldest and the second youngest son is more understanding now, is it not? Wufan was to marry Khitan princess of the north and clearly Chen was not happy with that. Him and the next to be emperor had argued the whole week already and the tension between those two gradually grew thicker.

"Tao.....you will help me, rght?", the older prince turned to his didi with a scary smile on his lips yet again.

"U-uh..."

"Hmmmmmmm?"

"YES! Of course!", the youngest sweatdropped. The fragile brother responded with a grin.

"Good, I knew I could count on you~haha~"

 

_________________________________________

 

"So you see, that's my problem. I have no idea what Chen-ge expects me to do T__T", the young panda hero sobbed to his other two brothers, Xiumin and Lay, and their guest Kai. He burried his face in the second oldest lap and Xiumin gently his younger brother's (and lover's) head.

"Chen Chen sure can be scary", he shuddered. Lay and Kai silently agreed by nodding. They all knew how much stress Wufan had at the moment and they pitied him for that. The oldest prince never wanted to marry, especially not at such a young age but it was his duty as the next successor. Naturally this was no forced marriage, neither the princess nor their oldest brother had to engage with each other but it was his decision to do so. And that was the main reason the second youngest prince was so annoyed about at the moment. Chen felt betrayed, although he knew that if Wufan declined the marriage people would start talking and thinking badly of the house of Wu. It practically left the first born with no other choice than to comply the wants of public.

"What should I do?", Tao pulled his hair in frustration. Xiumin frowned at that and gripped the younger's hand to keep him from hurting himself.

"Don't worry, hyung'll help", he tried to reassure his love by squeezing his hand softly.

"Yes, don't worry Tao-zi", Lay helpfully smiled too.

"I just wonder how we're going to do this", Kai frowned. "It takes either Wufan or the princess to change their minds. You know how confused Wufan is right now and the princess is all the way up in Khitan, impossible to reach her before the wedding."

"Waah~ Kai don't talk so negatively, you make me want to cry too", the living bao zi whined. The for men began sighing one after another. Just in that moment Luhan and Sehun decided to stroll through the gardens and they both met the group of depressed princes. They stopped in front of the group and simultaneous cocked their heads to one side.

"What's with all this gloomy mood? Has someone died?", Luhan joked. No one laughed at that (how surprising for the third prince).

"Not funny, Lulu, Tao is in trouble", Xiumin pouted and puffed up his cheeks. It made everyone want to pinch them hard and squish them and bite into them and.....

"Whatchu starin' at? 0.0", the cute prince cluelessly asked. Everybody turned away and eithercoughed or grinned at that.

"Nothing", they answered unisono. Tao on the other hand was fearing for his 'property' and slightly growled. He hugged his gege tight.

"Now, then what is the problem you were talking about?", Luhan asked, winking to Xiumin. Which made the panda prince only more possessive. And Sehun shocked. The youngest of the group tugged at Luhan's sleeve to draw the attention back to him. The third son of Wu smiled at his lover's cute behaviour.

"Well", Lay spoke up,"You know that Wufan-ge will marry in about a week, don't you? Chen has been jealous ever since our oldest brother announced his engagement and both have continuously been fighting about it. You know how Wufan thinks about the whole situation but we can also understand Chen for feeling betrayed. Point is, Chen in his jealousy asked Tao to help him and Tao asked us. Unfortunately we have no idea how we can help."

"Oh~ I see..."

"Maybe....", Sehun began. "Maybe we could convince Wufan-hyung to marry Chen-hyung? Would this be possible?"

All the attention turned to the youngest of their group. Some gaped at him (Tao and Lay) while others seemed to think about it hard (Luhan and Kai). But most of them were embarassed and taken aback by his idea (Xiumin, Lay, Tao). Kai stepped forward and placed a hand on Sehun's head. "You know this is actually a good idea. We should get started."

"W-what?! Wait? We can't just-", Tao sputtered. Lay was gaping like a fish. When seeing their reactions Kai simply raised a perfect eyebrow. "Why not? Our king is also married to a man, isn't he?" He averted his eyes to Xiumin (who was hiding his blush behind his hands) and Luhan (who seemed to be thinking really hard, scratching his chin and all).

"H-he was?", Lay stuttered. Sehun and Xiumin nodded then Kai continued. "It shouldn't be deemed weird and I personally don't have a problem with that, so do you because you support your brothers from the bottom of you hearts."

"Yes, he is right.", the third prince of the chinese empire answered. "'If you truly love someone gender doesn't matter' is what Silla's wise king teached me. Don't waver because of others and think egoistic for once as long as you don't hurt your loved once. But how to convince our brother? And then we would have to break the news to father and the princess, too" he paced around a little, restlessly turning in circles. Suddenly an idea came to his mind. "Aaah~ I am such a genius!"

Luhan stretched his arms out and made an oped gesture as if to welcome/hug someone while looking into the sky. "Wow, my own smartness always surprises me~!", he praised himself. Tao looked to Xiumin and showed him the bird to which the bao zi prince just shrugged.

"So....", Sehun voiced himself,"What is your great idea, hyung?"

"Hehe, it'll be a surprise, just let me do it and wait, you guys~~!", with tthat the doe-eyed prince skipped away.

 

______________________________

 

Luckily Chen's mood seemed to have eased with the passing days even if the dreaded date came closer, because he didn't terrorize his youngest brother as much as before anymore. Tao sighed in relief. The strong panda hero was on his way to his beloved bao zi's chambers when he caught glimpse of his oldest brother who was standing in front of the fifth son's closed chamber doors. Wufan looked at his hands but didn't knock or made any sign for opening the door. Tao had a bad feeling and contemplated between approaching the next to be emperor or leaving to his lover's room. After he gave both options much thought he slowly walked to the giant of a man.

"Gege, are you alright?", he carefully asked, checking how deep the waters were (he really didn't want to deal with a depressed+annoyed first prince).

Wufan wiped around so fast that it startled the younger hero, he made a paniced face as if being caught red-hamded. Whe the first prince recognized who asked he let his shoulders visibly slump and sighed in relief.

"Thank god, it's just you, Tao."

The younger male raised his eyebrows at that. "Who did you think I was?"

"Uhm...doesn't matter...what are you doing? On your way to Xiumin?"

"Yes. What about you? Why aren't you entering Chen-ge's chambers and instand stare holes into his door?"

His older brother fidgeted with the sleeve of his robes, then sighed andlooked the youngest in the eyes with a serious expression. "Actually I won't, no. I wanted to talk to our brother, you know why, but I don't want him to be upset before tommorrow....I want him to be with me when things happen..."

The sixth prince couldn't help but get annoyed by his older brother's behaviour. "You are really selfish! Gege, have you ever thought about how Chen-ge feels?! You can't just go and ask him to be witness of your marriage to ANOTHER WOMAN!!!", the youngest yelled. Wufan was shocked at his little brother's outburst.

"W-what?", he tried to compose himself. Tao's words shocked him, because they were right. He knew he was being selfish here but he wanted Chen at his side. Wufan felt at a loss now. "Then what am I suppose to do?"

Suddenly the doors of the chambers opened. Luhan stepped out of Chen's sanctuary and glared at both taller men. "Chen needs rest, he has collapsed again! YAH! You two fight somewhere else!!"

With a broom he shooed both princes away. Before Kris could leave fully he yelled. "And you!! Don't think too much!! Better prepare and concentrate for tommorrow!"

 

_________________________________

 

Finally the dreaded day arrived. The next to be emperor was sitting in his chambers being clothed by numerous maids and eunuchs. He sighed. The burning feeling in his stomach and the anxious feeling really made him tired. He wasn't looking forward today. Although his bride was to arrive in a few hours all his thoughts focused on the fragile prince with the angelic voice and smile. If he truly had a choice he would decline this marriage anytime. But the high expectations the whole court...the whole empire had set into him....he couldn't neglect them. It was his born duty to be prince first and human after that. He wasn't to think selfish..but once in a while he wish he could.

'Chen, I want to see you.'

Luhan had said that the fifth prince collapsed again. Wufan blamed himself for that. The worry and depression was nagging his mind. He hadn't slept all night because he just couldn't rest when his beloved was in pain. He had been secretly pacing around in the gardens of the inner court in front of Chen's porch. He felt nauseous. The world was spinning around him it seemed. 'Please be ok...please, please be alright...'

It was four days ago since the first born had seen the fifth son. Wufan missed him so dearly. He missed his voice, his touch, his smile, his lips, his embrace....he missed his love so much it was ripping him apart.

"Prince", a maid snapped him out of his thoughts. "The bride has arrived. Are youready to go?"

One last time Wufan took a deep breath and sighed.

"Yes."

 

________________________________

 

Something was odd. The wedding was pompous but it lacked something. The attendance of noblemen. It seemed that the whole capital had arrived at the palace, people were everywhere, some not really fitting into the space so the palace's gates have been kept open. All his brothers, mothers (Luhan's, Chen's and Lay's mothers), aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents have gathered but outside of his family and the townspeople Wufan couldn't spot any noblemen.

'Strange...', he thought.

But he couldn't give it more thoughts. His bride arrived.

 

_____________________________________

 

The whole wedding was held. It was tiring but it was over soon. What was left to do was to lift the veil of the princess and reveal her face. Inwardly the first prince cringed. He didn't want to spend his life with this woman. He didn't want to have children with her, to caress, kiss and sleep with someone else than Chen. He wantd to cry, wanted to scream, he wanted to shove this person away. But he couldn't And it wasn't the fault of this girl. It must've been equally hard on her. Never being able to return home, staying with a man she didn't love, bearing his children and having to raise them. She must be angry at him, too, because she did never speak with him. Not even a single word came through her lips.

With trembling hands Wufan grabbed the edge of her veil, the bright red and gold silk gliding under his fingers.

"I am sorry......", was the last thing he whispered, then he lifted it.

Gasp.

The whole court stilled at the beauty of the person.

 

 

It was Chen. The bride was Chen.

"?!?!?!?!?!?!? o__________o", was Wufan's only reaction. The fifth prince just sheepishly smiled at his lover.

"Che-...wha-...ho-...why....?!?", the next to be emperor lost his ability to form coherent sentences and thoughts which made the younger manin front of him snicker.

"You are gaping like a fish", he giggled.

"H-how...?"

Chen just turned his face towards their family members giving them a nod. Everybody burst out laughing (they knew!! the traitors!!) and Wufan was left being dumbfounded. Then his young lover turned his attention back to the first born son of Wu.

"Does itmatter? Am I not good enough?", he mockingly asked with a sad face. Forcefully his older brother...his husband shook his head.

"Of course you are! You aremore than I could'e asked for!!! B-but still....I am a little bit...confused..."

"Oh you", Chen smiled. "Didn't Luhan tell you to not worry too much? We figured something out haha~"

The oldest brother's eyes looked over to the third prince who just cheekily winked back.

'What the hell? I don't care anymore!!', with that thought he lifted his beloved up and smashed their lips together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

"How'd you do it?", Tao asked amazed. Luhan just shrugged his shoulders and leaned into Sehun's shoulder.

"Let's just say....I talked to the princess~ and to mothers and father haha~", he grinned.

Everyone of his brothers eyed him suspiciously.

'Better not make Luhan mad at us', they shuddered.

Luhan just chuckled.

 

 

Flashback

 

'My most humble greetings to the great Princess,

I, Luhan, third son of Wu, warn you with this letter. I beg you to not marry Wufan for your own good. He is a tyrant, a fat prince, spoiled rotten, and erted. For your own good, decline the marriage as I am really concerned. But upon closer inspection....you are kind of the same....well never mind!

Lulu  ;d'

This was the cheeky and slanderous note the third prince sent to Kithan's princess. Needless to say how offended she was.

"I WILL NOT MARRY IN SUCH A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!", she raged and ripped the paper apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOOOHOOO I'M DOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!! ok ok ok now...........

GUYS!! I DIDN'T LITERARY GIVE BIRTH TO A REAL BABY!!! XDDDDDDDD

I MEANT CHAPTER 3!! BECAUSE IT WAS 5k+ WORDS LONG!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG I'M SORRYFOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING!!! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND THANKS FOR THE CONGRATZ ANYWAY!!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! OKAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE ALL MY PRECIOUS BABIES!!! LET ME MOTHER-HEN YOU!!! HOHOOHOHOHO

 

/coughs

Back to the story ;)

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! I HAD IMMENSE FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!! XDDDD next is TAOMIN!!

OH MY STUPID CRAZY MIND!!!! LOLOLOOLOLOLOOL

OneSided are you as happy as me?!?!? XDDDD

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY FEEDBACK!! IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME GOING!!!! THANK YOU GUYYYS!!!!

 

GRATEFUL PICTURE SPAM TIME!!!

 

/chokes

LOLOLOL

Y TIME!!!

CUTIE TIME!!!!!!

I AM KRISUS!

 

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!! TILL NEXT TIME~~~~~

 

p.s.: please comment and subscribe~~!!