I like you the best

Wu Dynasty [Six love stories]

A/N: Chen is 19 and Kris is 22.

 

The silent sound of the wind echoed throughout the whole palace as it carried the delicate scent of the many blooming trees. Wisteria, Magnolia, Cherry blossoms, Orange blossoms and many other trees decorated the outer and inner court of the palace, a colourful sight which announced the beginning of spring.

Wufan always liked spring the best because spring was the time when his most loved one came into his life.

 

___________________________________

 

Nine years before the present...

 

"Wufan", his respected father the emperor called. "Meet your new mother and her son, Chen."

A young and beautiful woman approached the stoic first son of Wu. To her left a young boy, not older than 15 years, shyly gave him a smile.

"Ni hao", he whispered barely audible. The soft sound made Wufan frown as he wasn't very keen on having another brother and then one that was like a shy doe, too. Although he loved all his other brothers (Xiumin, Luhan, Lay and the youngest Tao), having someone new joining was always a critical act for him.The prince didn't like changes. And he was pretty content with his other four brothers, too. His father hadn't had married since Tao's mother passed away and that was five years ago so this new step-mother came rather surprisingly. At least she was really pretty. Not just pretty (Luhan's mother was more the pretty) but this one was beautiful, stunningly so (so were the others he already had). He had to give his father regards for that. So she was pretty and awefully young. Her son looked like her. Chen had gentle features which stood in heavy contrast to his rather sharp cheekbone and jawbone structure.

"I am Chen. Please take good care of me, ge", the new prince formally greeted with a 90° bow. It made the emperor laugh merrily.

"Don't be so formal and humble, Chen. You are now part of the family! Wufan! Show him around!", he ordered his first born.

Wufan didn't really want to but he couldn't just refuse either. So inwardly grumbling he offered Chen his hand which the latter took. There was an awkward atmosphere as he led his new brother around. This was another reason to dislike Chen. Usually Xiumin or Luhan (or even Tao and Lay) would start up a conversation to lighten up the mood, but Chen was different. He was shy and quiet. Wufan had the impression that the boy was rather incompetent as a prince. Both continued to walk around like this until...

"Ge", Chen suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Ge, do you hate me?"

The sudden question caught the oldest by surprise. He turned around but didn't let go of the younger boy's hand. The younger looked at him with a sad (puppy) face.

"What makes you think so?", he asked back, not really denying what the fifth prince just said but not affirming it either. Chen just shrugged and looked down on the ground. "It just seems so."

Wufan was a little bit lost on how to answer. Sure, he hadn't grown a fondeness of the new family members yet, but he couldn't say that he hated them. He decided that it wasn't fair to lie to his younger brother and answered truthfully.

"I don't hat you, Chen. I am just not used to your presence."

It was a bold reply but it lightened up Chen's mood anyway.

"Okay, ge", came the innocent reaction. A small smile graced The fifth son's face and he stepped up to the older one again. It was this short moment, this little smile that made Wufan decide to rvrntually start loosen up towards the young boy more and he later wouldn't regret it.

 

___________________________________

 

Present......

 

Time has bonded the six brothers and they all accepted Chen as their family. However, life wasn't always good. Chen had a weak condition what often made him stay in his chambers. Everyday the other princes would visit him, play with him or learn with him and he'd laugh, too, but still it made Wufan angry and sad. Fate wasn't fair.

At first he was so surprised with himself for getting angry at such a thing since he had other problems to worry about. But soon enough Wufan learned that his anger and other feelings towards the fifth prince were of a much deeper meaning. He fell in love.

He fell in love with Chen, the boy who he once disliked. The one who would still smile and be gentle even if Wufan was being rude. The one who always supported his big brother (and other brothers) despite being often bound to the bed. Then one who would sing with his angelic voice if one brother was sick, would feed them if the fever was too high for them to lift a spoon (it happened to Tao and to Luhan). The one who, although his body was weak, would put other's need above himself and would always try to participate in everything. Wufan fell in love with this boy. And he regretted nothing.

Sadly Wufan couldn't visit Chen often. The oldest prince was always occupied with his duties and tasks and barely found time to spend with any of his brothers (if he had, then he'd almost always go visit Chen, Tao later noticed). Being the first prince was a big responsebility and Wufan couldn't help but feel pressured and annoyed by it.

Today was another situation. He had nothing to do today and actually he wanted to visit his brother but........

The younger one was out of the palace together with his other four siblings. They left early in the morning (when the oldest was still signing some papers) and only return in the evening. The first son of Wu was annoyed but there was nothing he could do especially when he knew that Chen wished to go out for once. So the prince tried to distract himself with other things at first, but soon he got bored of everything. In the end he sat down on his bed and just looked into space.

"Please come back fast....", he whispered to himself. As time went by his eyelids slowly became heavier and sleep embraced him.

 

______________________________________

 

Loud laughter woke the next emperor to be as someone entered his chamber.

"Gege!", Tao called out loud. Wufan just grumbled but didn't open his eyes. He was a heavy sleeper in fact.

The youngest tried again but to no avail. Finally someone else interferred.

"Please let him rest a little bit longer, Tao." It was the fifth prince Chen. Tao pouted and wanted to say something but he refrained from it since his older brother was right. Wufan needed rest. In the end the youngest resigned and left the both older brothers. In his weary mind Wufan thought that Chen would leave too but instead the fifth son of Wu slowly climbed onto the bed. He lifted the blanket and slowly slipped under it. Then he snuggled against the taller man, curling himself into the other's body. Wufan would have laughed, cried and partied but his mind was still too groggy to register much. Soon both fell asleep.

 

___________________________________

 

It wasn't until late in the night that Wufan woke again. He noticed that the younger still laid beside him (more like on top of him). He tried to push the boy away gently so that he could sit up, but that only resulted in Chen wrapping his arms around the first prince's waist. Wufan froze when suddenly his younger brother burried his face into Wufan's chest and made a mewling sound. Did Chen always sleep like this?

Both remained in this position until the older slightly began feeling uncomfortable.

'What should I do? I don't want to wake him.'

While thinking the older failed to notice the slight fluttering of eyes which were signaling the fifth prince's awakening. Chen fastly regained conciousness although he kept his eyes closed.

'Chen is beautiful', Wufan began to admire the younger's features. 'He looks like his mother a lot.'

Soft fingerpads the young prince's cheeks, his jaw, his lips and his eyelashes. Wufan's heart melted at the beauty displayed before him and he really had to restrain himself from doing........bad things.

'It's tempting', the next to be emperor mused. He used his left hand and lifted Chen's face slightly. Unconciously the first prince moved closer with his face, he only snapped out of his daze when he felt the soft contact between the lips.

'What the actual.....am I doing? I shouldn't be kissing him!'

Just as the thoughts crossed his mind chen's eyes fluttered open.

"..!!!!!"

"...ge....", Chen greeted him with a blank expression. The first son of Wu was more than a little bit dumbfounded. Befor his younger brother coud say anything else he covered the younger's mouth and quickly apologised.

"P-please, Chen, I can explain...", he tried. His sorry and embarassed face made Chen laugh (that evil). It cause Wufan to look at his brother, his afraid face turning into a confusing one and it made the fifth son of Wu laugh even harder. Chen took his older brother's hand and gave it a squeeze before replying.

"No need to explain, ge, I already know."

Wufan's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

"You...know?!?"

His reaction cause the younger male to giggle again before he answered with a nod.

"Yes, I've known for a while now", he thruthfully answered. Then he curtly looked away bashfully before turning his gaze back to the first prince.

"Ge...C-can we....do it again? I kind of l-like it."

Needles to say that Wufan was more than surprised by his brother (enough so for today). What happened to the always shy Chen?! Since he gave no clear reaction the younger mistook it as a refusal and made a quick attemp to stand up.

"I-I'm sorry. T-that was impudent to ask for", he said and a silent sob escaped his lips all while he kept his head lowered. But before his beloved could leave Wufan caught his wrist and pulled him back onto the bed.

"Chen....", he looked at the raven haired boy. His brother's cheek were tinted pink, his lips red from biting onto them to restrain from tearing while his whole body trembled from the same efford.

"Chen...", Wufan wrapped his arms around the slim frame of his didi and pressed his face into the smaller's neck causing the other's breath to hitch. "Don't say things like that...please...don't act like that...don't look at me like that...or I am afraid that I can't refrain from doing....something...anything to make you mine..."

"W-what if I want to be yours?", Chen asked. As the question left his lips Wufan's last strings of restrain snapped. He violently rolled both of them over and immediantly began ravishing his brother's mouth. The weaker gasped and locked their bodies together by wraping his arms and legs around the taller. This went on for about half a minute before their need for oxigen became too great.

"Chen...Chen...", Wufan whispered. He tried to mark every visible patch of skin. While the older prince was doing this Chen looked to the door only to see their brothers Tao, Xiumin and Luhan watch.

He gave them a thumbs up. Mission completed. Crocodile tears a full success.

The squad returned the thumbs up then slowly turned around and left the love birds with a cheeky smile.

Maybe Tao's plans weren't always failures.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IIIIT'S DONE!!! IT'S SHORT! THE END IS SH*T POOP BECAUSE I RUSHED IT! I AM SORRY!

I am so tired right now. I don't have much to say at the moment but I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to ramble about after a few hours of sleep.

but before that.........

THANKS TO YOU ALL, YOU LOVELY READERS!!!!!! (and my wifey hurrrr~)

 

ps.: I want to write some bonus chapters (one is lay-centric, I fell so bad for him huhuhuhuhuhuhu T~T), one or two of them .........any suggestions? taomin ? chenris ? ot3 (xiuluchen!bottom) ? ot4 (xiutaochenris!tao+kris banging xiu xiu and chen chen while both bottoms do....you know what) ? XDDDDDD

 

YOU READERS CHOOOOOSEEEEEEE!! ME WRITEE!!!!

Good night now~~~

pps.: PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBE!!! I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!!