Love Days

Love Song for You

 

 

[PS: Hyunmin looks happy when Mika said he like Hyunmin's husky voice :3]

^.^.^.^.^.^

“I need to buy a coffee”, Mika said after saw his coffee maker, empty.

Mika’s home comeback to quite and peaceful after his parents dragged Jay and Injun to left. Mika wear his sunglasses and jacket, use his shoes slowly and open the door.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo”, someone said, he is Hyunmin, he take a bow and then smile. ‘Husky voice’, Mika though after heard Hyunmin’s voice. He just gave him bow without any comment. Looks like Hyunmin throw the trash before.

“Where do you want to go?”, Hyunmin asked kindly. “Mini mart”, Mika said flat. “Do you need something?”, Hyunmin asked. Mika nodded. “What thing?”, He asked again. “Coffee”, Mika said. Karam suddenly out from his house. “Hyung, you need coffee? I have that”, Karam said smiling. “No need”, Mika said and intend to go.

Suddenly, Hyunmin held Mika’s hand make Mika give him a cold stare. “Don’t be like that, Karam make cappuccinos for us”, Hyunmin said smiling with exposed his teeth.

“I don’t like cappuccino”, Mika said quickly. “So we can serve you a cup of Black coffee”, Hyunmin chuckled. ‘This kid’, Mika sighed and agreed with Hyunmin’s invitation.

BLAM *sound of the door close*

Mika sit on the sofa with a zebra motif. He silence as he look around Karam’s house. “Here is it”, Karam said put a cup of Black coffee on the table. “Thank you”, Mika said and took the cup. “So how old are you? Mika-hyung”, Hyunmin suddenly started a new conversation.

“He is 22 years old”, Karam said and sat next to Mika. Mika just rolled his eyes. ‘He is so noisy’, Mika though give Hyunmin a glance. “What’s your hobby?”, Hyunmin asked full of curiosity. “He is song-writer and he love music”, Karam answer Hyunmin’s question to Mika again. “Ah! You! I asked to Mika hyung, why would you answer it?”, Hyunmin finally exploded. Karam give Hyunmin a death glare. “You are too noisy, MPM”, Karam said throw a book to Hyunmin.

“Don’t you look Mika hyung feel uncomfortable?”, Karam said pointing Mika’s face. “Really? I’m sorry”, Hyunmin said bowing 90 degree. Mika already finished his coffee. “That’s okay, thanks for the drink”, Mika said and stand up. “Oh, okay”, Karam said waving. “Aish”, Hyunmin hissed disappointed. “Looks like my lovely friend fell in love at the first sight”, Karam sang to tease Hyunmin. “Shut up!”, Hyunmin yelled and throw his self to the sofa.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

Mika felt a sleep when he wanted to finish his work because he slept in sit position that make his back hurt so much. ‘Ah, it’s hurt’, Mika murmured held his back. “It’s almost done, what should I do?”, Mika though for a while. ‘My inspiration is gone’, He slammed the table and go the kitchen.

“Ah, I forgot there is no coffee”, Mika sighed and just pour water to the glass. Drink it but suddenly spit it out after someone made a BANG sound out there. ‘What the hell?’, Mika grumbled as he go to that sound. He found Hyunmin fell in front of Karam’s house while air cleaner on top him. Mika shrugged and approached him.

“Need help?”, Mika asked. Hyunmin nodded and feel ashame. Mika took the air cleaner first and trust his hand to Hyunmin. Hyunmin grabbed it and stand up slowly. He cleaned his shirt quickly. “Are you okay?”, Mika asked. “Yes, thanks for helping”, Hyunmin said smiling. Mika nodded.

How can this kid became so cute before?’, Mika though and feel he was blushing. Hyunmin get in to Karam’s house and Mika go back to his house.

Owh, my back’, Mika rubbed his back and he went to the bathroom. Take a shower and wash his hair. He turned of the water after hear his phone ringing. He wears a black tank top and gym pant. He got the phone and answered it.

“Waegureyo omma?”,

Mika asked as he on the way to the living room.

“Mika, how are you?”,

“Fine, my work getting better, why?”,

“I missed you so much”,

“Haha”,

“Let’s have dinner together with appa and also Injjunie”,

“I can’t, I’m so busy this month”,

“Oh really?”,

“Yuph but I think I can visit you on May”,

“Okay! agree, don’t forget it”,

“Yeah”,

“I love you”,

“Love you too”,

PIP *sound of phone close*

KNOCK KNOCK

Mika stand up and open the door. He silent after saw Hyunmin in front of his house. Hyunmin looks fascinated to saw Mika who just wear a tank top and gym pants with a wet hair. “Oh?”, Mika said. “Hyung, can I go in?”, Hyunmin asked nervously. Mika didn’t answer and let him in.

Hyunmin jump happily and started to look around. “Do you need something?”, Mika asked. Hyunmin didn’t hear Mika’s voice and keep walked around. He paused while he saw stacks of paper filled with writing and musical notes.

“Oh, is this some of song that you make?”, Hyunmin asked looked at Mika with a puppy eyes. “Yeah”, Mika said. “Oh? Piano, can I play this song?”, Hyunmin asked sat in front of the piano. Mika furrowed his brow. “Can you? That in japanese”, Mika asked. “Sure I can, I love Japan”, Hyunmin nodded and start to play the instrument and also singing, make me stunned for a while.

Zuibunta tsundane attoiuma dattane

(Time just flew by. I took no note of it)

‘Oh? His voice so great?’, Mika though and stare at Hyunmin. Hyunmin sing his song perfectly.

deatta koronomune notoki meki

(It’s easy for me to remember that my heart)

‘Geez, he stared at me! Ah, my heart is beating fast’, Hyunmin looked down embarrassed. He feel heat on his face and his ear started reddened but he keep playing and also singing.

ima demo suguniomoi daseru

(beated at the very first meeting with you)


kimi gasuki ttekotowa daizennte itoe

(You don’t have to say you love me)


fumannnadona imitasarete iru

(I have nothing to complain about you)

sonna hibi gatsuzuiteru kedo

(My heart is filled with happiness. It’s continuing in the same way)

Suddenly Hyunmin dare his self to look at Mika’s eyes. Make Mika freeze for a while and didn’t avoid Hyunmin’s eyes. That’s made smile appeared on Hyunmin’s face.

I wanna be with you


daijidato omoeba omouhodo

(You are the one my treasure)

 

‘It’s look like he sing this to confess me’, Mika though but keep his eyes staring on Hyunmin’s eyes.


I wanna make you mine


fuanninaru kimoyo dokoka

(I’m afraid if you are flown away)


kienaide zutto konomama

(Don’t escape me)

 

sukide sukide ishyoni itaikara

(I love you, I love you. Stay with me from now until forever)


sukide sukide mitsumete itaikara

(I love you, I love you.Never had I imagined living without you)


kimi womotto shiritakute

(I want to know you better)


bokuwa konotewono baa

(I lead you by the hand)

Hyunmin stop singing and bowed. Mika clapped and he smiled. ‘He can smile? so beautiful’, Hyunmin though chuckle while scratch his head. “You have a good voice”, Mika said. “Thank you but hyung…”, Hyunmin asked put the paper back.

“Huh?”, Mika asked. “What’s title from that song?”, Hyunmin asked. “Why?”, Mika asked didn’t want to tell him. “The lyrics so good”, Hyunmin chuckled.

The lyrics matched with my feeling now’, Hyunmin said in his heart.

“How if you help me to make the title”, Mika said.

Love Days?”, Hyunmin said. “Good then Love Days”, Mika agreed with Hyunmin’s idea.

Time goes by, that’s incident make Hyunmin a little bit close with Mika. Sometimes he helped Mika to make a lyrics and also the title.

-to be continued-

 

Up here Chapter 2

I use Daikoku Danji’s Love Day song before xD

Check this out, this song really loveable !

Hope you like it, sorry for my bad grammar

Comments and subscribes please *blinked my eyes*

See ya