New Boyz

Love Song for You

New Boyz

Mika groaned as he wake up late. ‘Overslept’, he sighed and looked at the cute boy who slept next to him. Mika shook his head and step on that boy. “Uwargh!”, he moaned in pain. “Hyung! You are so mean”, he said while rubbed his back. “Injun-ah, can you help me?”, Mika said while he rubbed his eyes. Injun growled but nodded. “Tell Jay to come over and help me to clean that paper”, Mika said while stretching.

“Mika-hyung, your dark circle so pathetic”, Injun sneered and wake up. “I know and shut up”, Mika said sarcastically and go to the bathroom, just for washed his face and back to work. Mika sit and hold the paper then he sighed. “Damn, that robber”, he murmured as back to make the new lyrics. Injun approached Mika after he took hygiene.

“Hyung, you started to work again?”, he asked while drying his hair. Mika nodded and use his hand to shoo him. “I thought you already finish the lyrics, right?”, Injun ignored Mika’s command and  keep talking. “I’m not doing this again if they didn’t stole my lyrics”, Mika said. Injun’s eyes widened as he jump and hold Mika’s shoulder. “What? Hyung, is that real?”, Injun look really shocked and feel guilty to him. Mika nodded and shrugged. “So now move, already call Jay?”, Mika asked.

“Jay here~!”, Jay sang cherish. “Then help me and no noisy”, Mika said with a glare. Injun and Jay just can steal a glance and nodded. They left and help Mika for cleaning up. ‘Sometimes they are useful’, Mika giggling and come back to work.

After 5 minutes, he paused and began to think about Hyunmin, who live next to him. “Please, he always calling you”, Mika remember what Karam have said before. “Hyumin always calling you”, Mika shook his head and back to reality. “Owh damn, Lee Suhoon concentrate”, Mika thought and began to write.

After 10 minutes. “Ah! I don’t care!”, Mika yelled and slammed the table. “What happen hyung?”, Injun came as his nose covered with dust. “Yes, what happen?”, Jay came after it. “No-Nothing, I will go out first”, Mika said. “Okay, take care”, Injun said wave his hand. “Don’t destroy my home”, Mika warned. “Yes sir”, Jay and Injun said simultaneously.

Mika exhaled and inhaled the air outside and he heard the door knob open. “Oh, hyung?”, he was Hyunmin, he smiled and greet Mika politely. “A-are you okay?”, Mika started the conversation. Hyunmin nodded. “Yuph, I’m okay, my fever already disappeared”, Hyunmin said smiling. Mika nodded and intend to go. He paused when someone grabbed his wrist.

“Yes?”, Mika asked to the one who held his hand. “Can we talk hyung?”, Hyunmin asked. Mika raised his brow to remove his blushing face and nodded. “Where?”, he asked. “Let’s talk at Karam’s café”, Hyunmin said nervously. “Kay”.

 

At Master Café

“Welcome, oh Hyunmin-hyung”, cute boy who looks tall and slim great them. “Good morning, Sulhu-yah”, Hyunmin said smiling as he tapped that boy’s back. “Here is your seat”, Sulhu said guiding (?). Karam came and his eyes narrowed to Hyunmin and Mika. “What the are you looking for?”, Hyunmin asked and intend to punch him. “Are you dating?”, Karam started to tease again. Mika shrugged. “I don’t know what this is called”.

Hyunmin coughed and asked Karam to move away. Mika leaned his back to the chair. He was so sleepy and a bit frustrated today. “Hyung, I’m sorry”, Hyunmin said. That made Mika bewildered and asked ‘Why’. “Because I’m troubling you so much yesterday”, Hyunmin explain while he showed an awkward laughed.

“No, I’m willing for help”, Mika said calmly. Hyunmin nodded and shouted happily in his heart. “And sorry because I’m yelled at you”, Mika said. Hyunmin shook his head. “No, that’s okay, I know you are busy”, Hyunmin said while wave his hand.

“Yeah, here is your fruit parfaits, lovey dovey”, Karam sang while put it on the table. “Thanks”, Mika said flatly. Karam looked at Mika and he gasped. “Hyung, your dark circle”, he said. Hyunmin just recognized it now. “Are you work over again?”, he asked politely. Mika nodded. “Don’t worry, this is my life”, Mika said. “I thought you already finish your lyrics”, Karam’s question was same with Injuns before. Mika nodded and sighed.

 

“Did something bad happen?”, Hyunmin asked. “Nothing”, Mika said lying. “Really?”, Hyunmin and Karam asked simultaneously. “Nothing at all”, Mika said. “Then something had happen”, Hyunmin said. “Tell us please”, Karam said with aegyo.

“My lyrics for Golden Disk Award were stolen”, Mika hissed. [a/n: Sorry, I don’t know the award name and use it GDA]. “What?”, Hyunmin yelled when Karam gasped. “Then I need to make the new one and two”, Mika said again. “I will help you”, Hyunmin said. Karam nodded and left. “No need, you need to take a rest”, Mika glare at Hyunmin.

“Ouh, please!  I want to help you”, Hyunmin pleaded. “No”, Mika said firmly. “Please~”, Hyunmin said doing a bit aegyo. Mika feel pang in his heart and shook his head. “No”. “Okay then”, Hyunmin looked disappointed but he obeyed what Mika said. Mika stand up after looked at the watch. “Ah, I need to go now”, Mika say goodbye and left.

Hyunmin sulked and put his head down. “Be strong”, Karam said while patted Hyunmin’s head. “Don’t touch me”, Hyunmin murmured hit Karam’s hand. “Hihi, I don’t know if Hyunmin-hyung can sick”, Sulhu said. “He was sick of love”, Karam said. “Shut up!”, Hyunmin embarrassed as all employees [Sulhu, Zin, Seyong, Ghun and Taefung] laugh. “Don’t confusion and help me”, Karam said give Hyunmin an apron.

 

--

Mika walked to his office and stopped by Nam PD’s shouted, “Mika”. Mika turned around to face him. “Someone waiting you at the lobby”, Nam PD said. Mika raised his brow, “Who?”. “Err… He said his name is Jung Haewon”, Nam PD said. “That kid”, Mika sighed and went to met him.

“What do you want?”, Mika asked sarcastically as he opened the door. “Hyung, it’s been a while”, Haewon said while grabbed Mika’s shoulder. “Then what make you came to meet me, Haewon-ah?”, Mika asked. “Here”, Haewon give Mika a file. “What is this?”, Mika asked. “Open”, Haewon commanded, Mika obeyed and open it.

Mika’s eyes widened to saw the paper in there. “You?!”, Mika cried and suddenly boiling. “Hihi, thanks for your lyrics”, Haewon said while snatched the file. That was achievement from Jung Haewon because the lyrics that he made but that originally Mika’s lyrics.

“Why’d you do that to me?!”, Mika yelled. Haewon smirked and laughed.

 

“Simple, be mine please”,

 

-to be continued-

Jajan! I put X-5 here <3

COMMENTS!!!