Love Letters

Love Song for You

Mika make his way to the R companies, his work place. All employees very respect him because his work is always success and being famous. “Mika! How are you?”, Nam PD said hit Mika’s shoulder. Mika rubbed his shoulder first and then said. “I’m fine, here is the lyric”, he said and then put the file on the table. “This is just the last two days and you already done?”, Nam PD asked amazed. “Sure”, Mika nodded.

“You looked so happy, why?”, Nam PD started to . “Me? Am i?”, Mika asked didn’t understand and didn’t interest with Nam PD’s tease. “Yeah, do you have a lover?”, he sneered. “Nope”, Mika said and then stand up. “Okay, good job boy! See you”, Nam PD said waved his hand. “Okay, just called me if you in trouble”, Mika said and then left.

At the other companies…

“What the hell?!”, the guy shouted and throw the paper. Make his employee flinched in fear. “They got the award again! How can this be happen?!”, he shouted in angry. “Maybe because of the song writer”, she said nervously. “Song writer?!”, he yelled. “Ye-yes, he was talented in making the lyrics and his work always gets awards at various events”, she said.

“Aish! Asked someone to steal his lyric!”, he said. “Eh?”, she asked didn’t understand. “Do that! I want our singer get Golden Disk! Steal it!”, he said. “Bu-but how?”, she asked. “Think by yourself, I give you a limit of 2 months if you fail then be prepared to leave from here aka fired”, he said coldly. “O-okay, I’ll try my best bu-but don’t fired me”, she pleaded. “Just left now”, he said sarcastically.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^

Mika shocked to saw who sat in front of his door with annoying face. “Injun-ah, what are you doing here?”, Mika asked tapped Injun’s shoulder. “Hyu~uung”, Injun sang loudly and hugged Mika tightly. “Don’t be a baby, what happened?”, Mika asked ruffled Injun’s hair. ‘His hair too long’, Mika thought.

“Jay”, Injun said. “What happened with Jay?”, Mika asked raised his brow. “He hacked my twitter account”, Injun pouted. “Ah, just because of that?”, Mika asked. Injun nodded. “You such a baby”, Mika sneered and open his apartment’s door.

Karam and Hyunmin came suddenly. “Hyung,  annyeong”, Karam said wave his hand. “Oh”, Mika just nodded. Hyunmin stay silent after he saw a boy clinging on Mika and Mika let him do that. Jealous, that what Hyunmin feel now. “Oh, who is he?”, Karam asked pointed at Injun. Injun smile and walk toward him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is injjun”, he said smiling. Karam chuckled after saw his laughed, his mashimaro eyes looks so small. “And you are…”, Injun said smiling. “My name is Karam and he is Hyunmin”, Karam said and introduce Hyunmin to Injun. “Yo”, Hyunmin said just raised his hand. “Injun-ah”, Mika shouted from inside. “Nae”, Injun replied and get in.

“Who is he?”, Hyunmin asked. “Him? Didn’t he say before? He is Injun”, Karam said chuckled as he opened the door. Hyunmin hissed and get in with annoyance face. “You really love him?”, Karam asked grabbed Hyunmin’s shoulder. “For sure, yes”, Hyunmin nodded. “Awh, my little Hyunmin is already grown now”, Karam teased.

“Problem?”, Hyunmin asked use his MPM’s face.

[maybe like this]

Karam can’t held his laughter and burst it out. He hit the wall and held his stomach. “Haha”, Hyunmin just do a bitter laugh. “Don’t do that in front of Mika hyung, he will leave you”, Karam mocked and laughed again. “He will like that”, Hyunmin said satisfied by his self. “Ouch, whatever”, Karam sneered and make his way to the kitchen.

I want to make he fell in love with me’, Hyunmin thought. After that he started smiling like an idiot. “That moment when you talk to yourself and you start smiling like an idiot because you’re just so hilarious”, Karam said from the back. Hyunmin smirked and turn his body to face Karam. “Copycat”, he sneered.

“Yeah, I’m cat Hyunchul”, Karam said stick his tongue out. “How would cat barked?”, Hyunmin muttered as he rubbed his neck. “Let’s eat”, Karam said. “Okay”, Hyunmin jump after hear ‘Eat’ word.

The Next Day…

Mika just stay in his office a whole day, bored don’t know what to do. He already finished all lyrics before the deadline come. He played his I-phone and notebook. He paused when he saw the employee knocked his door. “Yeah, come in”, Mika said.

“Mika-ssi, this is a letter and bouquet roses for you”, she said smiling. Mika thought for a while. ‘Who? Maybe mom’. “You are too famous”, she said. Mika just smiling and nod. “Have a nice day”, she said after she closed the door. “Thanks”, Mika replied.

Mika put the bouquet on the table and open the letter. He raised his brow after read the name who sent him letter. He smiled and laughed. ‘So cheesy’, Mika laughed.

 

Dear: Mika san

Mika san, how are you? I’m fine here…

Aren’t you tired? Your song are so good, I love it~ <3

I hope I can meet you and be with you *ups*

Don’t overwork yourself

I will sad if you sick or hurt

Jah, up here

Bye

From: your secret admirer

“Japanese fans?”, Mika thought because he/she use ‘san’ here. “Secret admirer?”, Mika smiled. He shook his head and put the letter in the drawer.

At the other place:

“I’m not Japanese! urgh”, Hyunmin muttered as he ruffled his hair. “You look like stranger”, Karam sneered because he accompanied Hyunmin where ever he go. “Shut up”, Hyunmin slapped Karam’s head. “You?!”, Karam hit Hyunmin’s hair angrily.

‘I will send the other letters everyday’, Hyunmin thought and smile foolishly. “Owh, gosh! You keep smiling like a fool”, Karam said and left Hyunmin alone. “Yah! Chotto matte kudasai!”, Hyunmin pursue Karam hurriedly.

Everyday, the letters fulfill Mika’s drawer. “Ah, its come everyday”, Mika muttered as he read it again. “Ehem! Looks like that a lot of love letters for you”, Nam PD said. His arrival make Mika startled and put it in. “W-what happen?”, Mika asked. “There is another letters in the lobby”, Nam PD said. “Huh? Are you kidding me?”, Mika looks surprised but he didn’t realized if he smiling after hear the other letters has come. “Euy, you are really cute”, Nam PD said ruffle Mika’s hair. Mika just shrugged his shoulder and make his way to the lobby.

Love letter?’, Mika smiled as he shook his head.

At the other place, Hyunmin look to Mika’s expression. “I think I’m succeed”, Hyunmin said happy. “Yeah, but you are a loser”, Karam said munched his rainbow cake. “W-why you said that?”, Hyunmin asked. “Yeah, you are fool”, Karam mocked again. Hyunmin raised his brow and slammed the table. “What do you mean?”, Hyunmin asked.

Karam sighed. “You always write ‘from: your secret admirer’, how if Mika thought that just from his fans? And how if he thought that was the other person who sent that to him?”, Karam said. Hyunmin feel his jaw dropped after hear Karam’s statement. “Look? Who is the loser?”, Karam said pointing his spoon to Hyunmin’s face. “Aish! Geurae, I’m the loser!”, Hyunmin ruffled his hair make it messy. “But I thought if you write your name….pfft”, Karam started laughed again. “Wae?”, Hyunmin pissed off because Karam mocked him everyday.

“Maybe he will shocked and then throwing that to the trash can”, Karam said still laughed. “Shut up! Why you never help me?”, Hyunmin asked. “Me? Because I love you?”, Karam asked. Hyunmin’s eyes widened after hear Karam’s word. “W-what?”, he asked again. “Yeah, I love you”, Karam said smiling. Hyunmin blinked his eyes twice. “As a friend! You dumb!”, Karam slapped Hyunmin’s head. How can he have this silly, dummy and funny friend like him?

“Ah, you make me misunderstand”, Hyunmin sighed in relief and rubbed his temple. “Kajja”, he continued and left. “I will pay first”, Karam said moving toward the cashier.

-to be continued-

Jah…Chapter 3

I’m so happy they already back xD

Mika tweet, Karam tweet, Hyunmin tweet, Injun tweet, and also Jay

Geez, I’m crying to read their tweets!

Should I make Karam love Hyunmin? Or Karam and Injun?

Ah, I thought no one interest with my Sumin’s fanfic… idk

But I will do my best to continued this story~

Jah, peace out

Bye