Admiring Boy

Love Song for You

Mika can’t sleep at whole night because of he make a new lyric again. Mika is the type of person who while in possession of inspiration, as any drowsiness he would still want to finish it because if he leave that for sleep, the inspiration was gone.

Mika who don’t have time to clean house because of Jay and Injun’s huge fight yesterday, fell down after stepping scattered books. “Oh my god, is this my house or broken ship?”, Mika murmured.

[Flashback Injun and Jay’s huge fight maybe childish fight]

Injun throw the book and Jay move quickly for avoiding. “I hate you! You cruel maknae!”, Injun shouted and throw the other book from the cupboard. Jay just stuck his tongue out, running to and fro. “You are too whiny! I just write ‘Injun’s the eater’, why you even angry?”, Jay scoffed as he threw the shoes in front of him.

“I’m not eater! I just like to eat!”, Injun shouted throw rabbit’s doll. Jay caught it and threw it back. “What’s the difference?! It’s the same thing!”, Jay protest, throwing pillow that was on the couch. “That’s difference! Shut up and let me kill you!”, Injun shouted and grabbed Jay’s neck, oppress it. “Uargh! That’s hurt”, Jay wriggled complained. 

“I won’t let go of my hand until you say….”,

BRUGH

Injun stopped his word as there was the sound of someone dropping stuff. Jay and Injun look at that person simultaneously. Mika was amazed to see the state of his house, so messy like hell.

Mika looked dumbfounded as Jay and Injun ran away. “I’m sorry Injun hyung!”, Jay said held Injun’s shoulder smile awkwardly. “Nae”, Injun do the same thing and then they ran away before Mika could say anything.

“Comeback you fellas! How can you make my house become this messy!?!”, Mika cried in frustration and ruffled his hair until it messy.

End

“Owh, Injun and Jay”, Mika grumbled clenched his fist. He stopped when someone knocked the door. ‘If they come, for sure I will kill them’, Mika thought rubbed his eyes and open the door. Mika silent to see who came, he stared at them.

“Hyung!”, Hyunmin cried and wave his hand, smiling dummy. Mika just stared at him didn’t give reply. Hyunmin just get in and stumbled as Mika do before. “Ouch, this is so messy”, Karam said as he get in politely. Mika can’t help but yawn, he was so sleepy. “I’m sorry, my home is in messy condition now”, Mika said as he sat on the sofa, tiredly.

 

Hyunmin smile and sat next to Mika. “Let me help you”, Hyunmin said smiling. Mika furrowed his brow. “For?”, he asked. “Karam will clean this all when I give you a message, aren’t you tired?”, Hyunmin said as he grabbed Mika’s wrist. Karam was surprised to hear ‘Karam will clean this all’. “Why me? I’m alone to do this all? No way!”, Karam pouted and look away. Mika can’t help but shook his head.

“I will help you”, Mika said stand up. Hyunmin grabbed his hand and make he sit again. “No, no, hyung is tired, let me help him”, Hyunmin said brushed Mika’s hair. Mika blushed and looked away. Hyunmin smirked and grabbed Karam’s shoulder. Karam hit Hyunmin’s head and whispered.

“Who do you think I am? Maid?!”, Karam protested. Hyunmin smiling awkwardly and glanced at mika first, and squeeze Karam’s shoulder. “Let’s clean this all without any protest”, Hyunmin whispered and his eyes a bit widened. Karam huffed and grabbed the broom. “You clean the floor and I will do the dishes”, Karam said even he feel force to do it. “Yeay! You are my best friend”, Hyunmin give Karam a big hug. “You’re going to say it if need something from me”, Karam sneered and pushed Hyunmin.

Mika feel his heart beat so fast to saw Hyunmin with Karam’s relationship. ‘Am I jealous?’, Mika thought. Because he is so sleepy, he fall a sleep while waiting for Karam and Hyunmin finish to clean his house.

1 hour later…

Karam was angry because he did all the cleaning, Hyunmin just sat on the table and playing the guitar. “You are so mean! Homo sapiens!”, Karam shouted kicked Hyunmin’s legs. “Hehe, but you do that all, here let me wipe your sweat”, Hyunmin said and intend to wipe Karam’s wet. “No need”, Karam hissed and left Hyunmin alone at Mika’s house.

Hyunmin’s face flushed to saw Mika’s face is very peacefully in his sleep. Unconsciously, Hyunmin walked over and looked closely at Mika’s face.

This beautiful face, those eyes who always wear contact-lens, that kissable lips’, Hyunmin started to daydreaming as he still admiring Mika’s beautiful face.

Wa-wait, kissable?’, Hyunmin thought as he gulped to saw Mika’s lips.

This will be okay if I give him a quick peck on the lips, right? He wouldn’t know’, Hyunmin fight with his thought first and make a quickly decision.

That’s will be okay, hyunminie~ be a man’, Hyunmin held his chest as he can feel his heart was beating fast.

Slowly, his face came closer to Mika’s face. Still 2 cm until his lips can press Mika’s lips.

 

“BOOO!!!”, Karam yelled right at Hyunmin’s ear. Making him gasp and shocked. Hyunmin sighed as he held his chest. Karam smile naughtily and yelled. “What will you do, erted Woo Hyunmin?!”, he laughed because of he caught Hyunmin will stole Mika’s kiss. “! Karam! You!”, Hyunmin’s face reddened as he hit Karam’s head.

Mika awake to hear Karam’s high tone voice. “Oh? Already done?”, Mika asked rubbed his eyes innocently, didn’t know what happen. “Yeah, let’s eat, I make a breakfast for us”, Karam said still laughing and grab Mika’s hand. Hyunmin who still embarrassed looked at the other way.

“What is you laughing for, Karamie?”, Mika asked because Karam looked so weird. “Have a nice dream, hyung?”, Karam asked put the food on the table. “Don’t know, I can’t even remember that”, Mika said as he helped Karam. “Feel anything weird?”, Karam asked again. Mika shrugged and looked at Hyunmin. “Aren’t you eat?”, he said. Hyunmin already success to remove his reddened face, walked toward them and sit.

Hyunmin’s eyes rolled, looking around Mika’s room. He smiled when he saw a bunch of his letters. “Hyung, what is that?”, Hyunmin asked pointed the letters. “That was the letters from my fans, I don’t know well”, Mika said while exhale his food. Karam just smiled and rolled his eyes.

Hyunmin pout. “How do you feel?”, Hyunmin asked. “Annoying”, Mika said. Karam really surprised and cough. “Are you okay?”, Mika asked patted Karam’s back. Karam try to hold his laughter back, make his eyes a bit teary. Hyunmin bit his lower lips and stepped on Karam’s feet.

“But so far, that was a motivating letters for me”, Mika asked smile appear a bit from his lips. Hyunmin’s eyes widened as he smile happily. “Are the sender boy? Or girl?”, now Karam’s turned too asked. “Girl…”, Mika said. Hyunmin feel knife stabbed from many directions. “Owh, Mika hyung, that girl was so romantic”, Karam sneered as he give Hyunmin a ‘Looser’ stared.

“But I’m wrong”, Mika continued his word. Hyunmin started to excited again. “Why?”, He asked. “Err…that was a boy”, Mika said drink his water. “Why you can think he is?”, Karam asked wiped his mouth. “Because that’s writing so messy”, Mika said. “Buha!”, Karam cover his mouth and laugh secretly. Hyunmin pout. “But I was so happy, no matter who is he”, Mika said.

“Why? He is your secret admirer”, Hyunmin said a bit proud to his self. “Yeah, admiring boy”, Karam sneered. “But I was shocked to got fanboy”, Mika said chuckled. ‘I’m in front of you now!’, Hyunmin said angry and stamp his feet to the floor.

 

Karam’s phone rang. He left for a while and back after it.

 

“Hyunmin-ah, you clean the dishes, I need to go back to the café”, Karam said and left. “Hyung, I’m sorry, I need to leave”, Karam said bowing. “That’s okay, thanks for helping me”, Mika said smiling to him. Hyunmin a bit pissed off because he doesn’t like cleaning the dishes.

“If you tired, left this to me and go to your house”, Mika said as he grabbed Hyunmin’s plate. “Ah, no, I will help you”, Hyunmin said grabbed his plate back. “Okay, if you said so”, Mika said a bit confused and go to the kitchen, together with Hyunmin.

 Hyunmin who always naughty, throw the water to Mika, make his face wet. “Yah!”, Mika shouted in angry as he wiped his face. “Mian”, Hyunmin flinched because Mika’s dead glare. “If you didn’t want to help me, just go home now”, Mika said while he washed the cup. “Aniyo!”, Hyunmin shook his head and started to clean the dishes. Mika smirked as he found the flour on the table. He grabbed it and threw that to Hyunmin’s face.

Hyunmin cough after the flour covered his face. Mika laughed because Hyunmin’s face looks so funny. Hyunmin a bit ashame and pour the water to Mika again. Mika blocked it with his hand and step back, but unfortunately, Hyunmin slipped because stepped on the water and fell to the ground ah the right one is fell to Mika.

“Ouch!”, Hyunmin said rubbed his head. Hyunmin was shocked to saw who is below him. “Move away”, Mika groaned in pain. Hyunmin’s face flushed as he move quickly nor than Mika. “Mi-Mika hyung, I will go home now”, Hyunmin said as he fleeing quickly. “That was close”, Mika sighed held his chest, who beating so fast.

 

-to be continued-

 

Owh, so cheesy

What do you think?

Please comments and subscribes

Thanks!