Our First Meeting

Love Song for You

Mika’s POV:

“Mika-hyung! Hyung!”,

oh god, can you let me sleep again? I’m so sleepy. I shrugged my shoulder, tried to open my eyes and scratch my hair.

“Mwo?”, I asked to him sarcastically, why would he came in this morning this kiddo.

“Hyung, I’ll stay here today”, he said, my eyes widened and that successful to make me fully awake.

“Injun-ah, you should stay at bumoni’s (parent) home”, I said annoying and stretched my arm. “I can’t”, he shook his head quickly and smile. I rubbed my temple I don’t want to explode in this morning.

I sighed and nodded. “Okay but don’t be noisy or touch my studio!”, I said and left him who jumped happily.

“Guerae, wait for me, I’ll go to university now, bye!”, he shouted and ran away.

“Be careful! You always falli…”, I stopped after I hear ‘BANG’ sound. He fell to the ground. “As expected”, I chuckled while saw him stand up again. “It’s not like you expected”, He shouted embarrassed and get in the car. “Whatever”, I shook my head and on the way to bathroom.

I the shower, pushed the tap to the center test the water if it was warm in my hand. I stepped on and make my hair wet first after that the water soaked my body. I sighed. What should I do today? Just make song lyrics, incidentally this morning was quiet and calm.

After finished take a shower and make a glass of coffee. I wear my glass and started write, PD said he needs a romance lyric. I though for a while and got an idea.

I am listening to your voice
similar to a kiss
Our love, which was sad for a moment
won’t exist anymore

I stopped when someone knocked my door. I stand up and sighed. Why should someone come at this time? This successfully damages my imagination for the next word.

“Yes?”, I asked while open the door. I saw the good-looking boy stand in front of my house, handed me one pot meals. “Hyung, I made this too much, here is for you”, he said smiling.

“Oh, thanks”, I said and closed the door. He knocked again. “Huh?”, I said open my door again. “Hyung, I entrusted my house keys in your”, he said give me that key.

“Why?”, I asked sarcastically. “I will comeback tomorrow”, Karam said to me smiling. ‘So busy’, I nodded and close my door again.

I love you, don’t be sad
Don’t let your tears of your beautiful eyes drop

I flinched because someone knocking my door so loud now. ‘Can you leave me alone?’, I feel boiling and open the door.

“HYUU~UNG!”, they sang loudly and suddenly hug me.

“Yah, Jay! Injun-ah!”, I pushed them away, so annoying.

“Hehe, let’s go”, they smile widely and started to do what they want. “Aish! Don’t touch my things!”, I shouted in frustrated. Why they come so early?!

“Injun-ah! Don’t you go to university? You too Jay, don’t you go to school?”, I asked pointed at the two who already play with my PS3. I will become like crazy if they come.

“Already done, my teacher sick and didn’t teach this day”, Injun said flatly. “I skipped school today”, Jay said honestly. I sighed.

“Why I can have a time alone?”, I muttered and grab my jacket. “Where do you want to go, hyung?”, Injun asked to me. “Finding peace”, I said and left.

I felt my phone vibrates. How geez, Nam-PD

“Yobuseyo? Ye, waegure hyungnim?”,

“When will you finish the lyric?”,

“Maybe 2 or 3 days or should I finish it fast?”,

“No No, take it easy, Mika”,

“So?”,

“Just bring the lyrics next week”,

“‘Kay”,

Good news, I didn’t need to hurry. I went to the park and usually sit under a pine tree near the lake.

Singing~

End

^.^.^.^.^.^.^

Hyunmin’s POV:

I’m so bored at home. I think I should to get a refreshing air. I make my way to the park. I stopped when I hear someone singing. His voice is soft and great.

Another world’s dazzlement
Shining stars, wonderful fragrance
And even clouds that look sweet


It feels like falling in love

As if a spell was casted on her
She is so beautiful even at one glance


Do you know that my heart stopped a beat?

I guess it’s a miracle

[PS : This is from Dae Guk Nam Ah is Shining World lyrics]

Where is this voice from? I’m so curious to see who sang this. And finally I saw the guy who wearing a black jacket sat under a pine tree singing with eyes closed.

How beautiful that scene’, I though and stare at him. I think he already finished his song. He stands up and accidentally he met my eyes.

He looked at me glance and then left. ‘Who is he? Should I follow and asked his phone-number?’, I though for a while.

“Oh, Woo Hyunmin come on”, I slapped my cheeks. How could I fall in love with a guy? Forget it!

End

^.^.^.^.^.^.^

At home…

“Hyung, you came”, Jay said after saw Mika’s arrival. Mika nodded and went to his room. “Don’t bother me”, he said before closed the door. Jay and Injun nodded and start to play the PS3 again.

When I open my eyes in my dream, I am first calling you’, Mika though.

“I will protect our kind love”, he murmured and he started to removing and replacing some of his lyrics. Meanwhile he in a bad mood, he willing to continued the lyrics. He furrowed his brow when he heard noisy room from the next.

“Not us”, Injun and Jay said after Mika come out from his room.

Why so noisy? I can’t concentrate’, Mika give them a cold glare first and walked toward the sound.

He opened the door and looked someone beside him. “Excuse me”, Karam said smiling. Mika nodded.

“Karam-ah, can you reduce your voice? I need peace by the way here is your key”, Mika said firmly. Karam bowed and then yelled.

“Yah! Woo Hyunmin! This because of you! Just hurry helped me to bring your stuff”, Karam yelled. Mika closed his eyes first and sighed. "I said don't yell", Mika said.

“Mianhae hyung, my friend so annoying”, Karam said patted his shoulder. His friend came out with an annoying and tired face. He is good looking.

“Hyung, he is Woo Hyunmin, he will stay with me”, Karam said introduce his friend. “Hey, nice to meet you”, Hyunmin said grabbed Mika’s hand (handshake). Mika pulled his hand away and nodded. “Just help your friend now”, Mika said and go to his room.

Hyunmin stunned to saw that guy’s charisma, blushed. Karam hit Hyunmin’s head. “Help me NOW!”, Karam put the boxes on Hyunmin’s hand. “Who is he?”, Hyunmin asked whispering.

“Mika”, Karam said and closed the door.

So he lived next to me?’, Hyunmin smile.

-to be continued-

^.^.^.^.^.^.^

Up here the first chapter ><

Sorry if to short and also sorry about the grammar T^T

I will introduce SuMin couple to you at the next chapter xD

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS! PLEASE!