Chapter 5

SARANGHAE

WHEN I MEET YOU

 


MORNING~


myungsoo wake up from sleep.. his hand slowly reached towel and walked into the bathroom.. bathing and brushing his teeth.. after he already done wearing his clothes that woohyun and sunggyu bought to him, he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his younger brothers.. when breakfast already done, he saw hyunwoo dan seungho are already shower and get ready for their school..

"today, the first day, you study in university right hyung?" ask hyunwoo.. myungsoo nodded..

after they finished their breakfast, they together clean the dining table dan wash dishes..

*BEEP BEEP*

they heard a car horn outside their homes and myungsoo sure it is woohyun and sunggyu.. myungsoo brothers started to excuse themself to go to their school..

"be careful, okay?" myungsoo said and his brothers nodded.. after that myungsoo walked towards the car..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( meanwhile sungjong )

"sungjong-ah!!! wake up!!! today is your first day start study!!" said sungyeol and he shakes sungjong body..

"go away,, i want to sleep more" 

"yah!!! wake up now, stupid!! hoya are waiting you at outside!!" sungyeol attract sungjong and he fall down from the bed..

"yah!! it's hurt you know?? okay-okay!! i wake up!!" sungjong stood up and rubbing his eyes..

"quick!!!" said sungyeol and went out from sungjong room.. sungjong slowly walked into the bathroom... after finished all, sungjong go down the stairs and towards to dining table as he saw hoya and sitting next to him..

"how long you have been here?"

"15 minutes" sungjong nodded..they had breakfast together..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung,, we are going now" sungjong bow, as well hoya..

"be careful, okay" sungjong nodded and they walked towards the car.. 

sungjong look out the window car.. he suddenly remembered something..

"hoya? yesterday, i heard you say that my classes started evening?  why do we go in the morning?"

"oh, i forgot to tell that we have orientation.." hoya said without looking at sungjong, his eyes only focus on the road.. sungjong nodded..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

myungsoo, woohyun and sunggyu arrived in front of the university.. myungsoo shocked and awe.. now he know why only rich people are studying here.. the building was very huge and beautiful..

"okay,, i leave you two here..since i have work to do.. dont forget to call me okay?" say sunggyu.. woohyun and myungsoo nodded and sunggyu drive away.. myungsoo and woohyun walked towards into the university...

"woohyun-ah, we have an orientation right?" woohyun nodded.. they started looking the large hall and enter to the building.. more then one hundred people attended the orientation.. myungsoo and woohyun sitting on the chair and they began to litsening to the lectures.. 

while litsening to the speeches from the luctures, myungsoo eyes started roam around and he saw a boy who not far from him was litsening music via his headphone, the boy have a very cute face such like a girl with blonde hair..

"who you were looking at?" woohyun suddenly ask when he saw myungsoo are looking at someone..

"huh? nothing" myungsoo shook his head and quickly looked forward and listening to the lectures..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sungjong feel like someone was looking at him.. he looked around and saw everyone was looking foward..

"why sungjong?" hoya suddenly asks him and sungjong just shook his head... sungjong just continue hearing his favorite song while waiting for the speech finished..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

 


sorry for the wrong grammar
hope you like it <3
gomawo~ ^^