Chapter 4

SARANGHAE

SHOPPING

 

 

"oh? are you serious that will you continued study in there?" woohyun shocked... myungsoo slowly nodded..

"chukae!!!! so, that's mean we can study together!" say woohyun as he hugged myungsoo.. they were in a café while waiting for someone...

woohyun look outwards and suddenly he see someone he knew was helping the elderly cross the street..

"sunggyu?" myungsoo also looked at the same direction..

"aigoo....hyung,, you're so luckily cause you have got a nice boyfriend and like's helping people..i'm very envy" myungsoo praised,woohyun just smiled.. sunggyu walked into the café and looked around to find woohyun and myungsoo.. myungsoo waving his hand so that sunggyu can see where they are.. sunggyu walking toward them..

"hi,, had been long waiting me?"

"nope" say myungsoo and woohyun together and they shook.. sunggyu sitting next to woohyun and say

"okay... so, what the good news to tell me?" 

"well...... myungsoo will continued study in woollim high university!!" woohyun said happily

"really?" myungsoo slowly nodded..

"that's great!!wow! you are really intelligent myungsoo" myungsoo smiled..

"so... since myungsoo are off day today.. let's go shopping!!!" said woohyun..

"for what?" myungsoo shocked..

"to prepare you enter the university tommorow" 

"no, hyung.. i already have my own preparation for it" myungsoo shook..

"ya! that's not what i mean... let's go!!!" woohyun pulled myungsoo.. sunggyu just smiled to watch they attitude and shook his head.. they go to 'paradise' mall.. myungsoo shocked that he see a large building with a range of goods that so beautiful.. woohyun hold sunggyu and myungsoo hand as he was in the middle.. myungsoo suddenly stop..

"what's wrong myungsoo?" 

"hyung.... i.... i dont have money... to buy all this expensive things" said myungsoo slowly and he bow his head...

"don't worry myungsoo, i will buy it for you..by the way,, this is my father's mall" woohyun said with a smile..

"huh?" myungsoo shocked..

"myungsoo.. dont be worry... just follow us, okay" sunggyu slit.. myungsoo slowly nodded...

"let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!"

myungsoo follow all requirements the two of them.. woohyun step forward to clothing shop and choosing clothes for myungsoo..

"there,, try to wearing this clothes" woohyun give clothes to myungsoo..

"all of this?" myungsoo shocked.. woohyun nodded..

"bu..but...." 

"no buts!!!!" woohyun push myungsoo into the changing room..

"quick!!" myungsoo sighed.. woohyun sit next to sunggyu, he looked at sunggyu..

"you dont want to try the clothes sunggyu?" sunggyu shook..

"then?" 

"i want a kiss..." woohyun shocked..

"not now sunggyu.. many people are near here" sunggyu not litsening woohyun words, he hold woohyun back and push into him.. woohyun shock.. "gyu-ah!" they only a few inches between them.. sunggyu his lips and slowly kiss woohyun and woohyun kissed back.. sunggyu hand began to hold woohyun waist to be more deeper, suddenly

"guys, it is okay?oh?" myungsoo out of chaging room.. sunggyu and woohyun immediately release their kiss. myungsoo smiled and laugh a bit..

"am i disturbing you two?" sunggyu looked the other way while woohyun see at myungsoo..

"no..mm... you look okay, try another clothes" myungsoo nodded and he enter the room again..

myungsoo trying too many clothes to get satisfaction and after that, they go to another shop to get some shoes for myungsoo and other's thing.. after all have done, sunggyu send myungsoo back home..


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"thank you for all of these" myungsoo bow..

"it's okay.. i just want to help my lovely best friend" woohyun smiled..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

myungsoo walked and step into his house..

"i'm home.." myungsoo say, and he lay on the sofa.. seungho dan hyunwoo shocked..

"wow, are you going to shopping hyung?" ask hyunwoo...

"woohyun and sunggyu hyung force me.... hah!!!!! i'm so tired" myungsoo sighed suddenly he remember something..

"oh?? i forgot... i bought something for you two, green bag for hyunwoo and blue bag for seungho..." myungsoo get up and towards to his room..

"i want to sleep"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sunggyu stop his car in front of woohyun house..

"okay,, see you tommorow" said woohyun and he open the seat belts, suddenly his hand held by sunggyu... he looked at sunggyu..

"there're anything else?" 

"mm.... i just want to continued......what we..." sunggyu looked down..

woohyun understand, he smiled and started kissed sunggyu... full of piassionate and felling, after had a long kissed, they release their kiss to take their breath and air..

"satisfied?" sunggyu nodded and woohyun smiled..

"you know what,, i liked when you helped an old lady earlier, you are very kind person...... see you tommorow" said woohyun.. sunggyu smiled..

"anything for you baby..."

"i love you gyu"

"i love you too hyun" woohyun out from the car and waved his hand..

"gud bye gyu-ah" when he saw, sunggyu car are already passed.. woohyun started walking stepped into his house...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

double update~
i put a litle woogyu moment ^^
hope you liked it <3