CHAPTER 1 ~

SARANGHAE

CONTINUED STUDYING ?




 

"hyung! don't be like this!! i don't want to continued study!" sungjong shouted..

"an-dwae!!! you have to! if not, i will take all of your card creadit and i will not let you going out with your friend again!" decisive sungyeol..

"hyung is not dad!! so, don't force me!!"

"mum and dad have told me before the going out for 3 month,, that you have to continued your study.. after all, don't you want to be fool throughout your life and have fun?" say sungyeol and he takes all of things in sungjong wallet..

"hyung!!!" 

"you want this or not?" sungyeol waved the wallet..

"aish,, ok!! fine!! i will continued my study!! happy?!"

"promise?"

"yea!! i promise!!!" sungjong grab his wallet and go away.. sungyeol smirk..

'it's easy' sungyeol thought..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"take these money myungsoo, for expenses you and your brother's" dongwoo persuade..

"it's no need too, hyung.. i dont want make you distresses"

"it's okay, have many time you keep rejected my gift?" myungsoo sighed

"okay, litsen.. i have an idea.. you give me a job, with that i can take these money on my own effort" myungsoo make a deal.. dongwoo thingking, he nodded slowly..

"okay,, i agreed, deal" and they shaking hands...

"thanks hyung"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sungjong looked at his collection clothes.. his ear covered by his headphone so as not litsening to his friend's laughter. however, his friend voice are so loud and can crack one cup glass!! sungjong glanced at his best friend.. he take a few of clothes and beat his friend..

"auwww,, that's hurt!!" his friend stopped laughter.

"how dare you laugh hoya!! can you give some spirit to me? i'm so upset!!" sungjong mad.

"sorry-sorry.. i just did not think, a person like you can study" hoya started to laugh again.

"aish!!! this kid! stop-it!!! you can make me deaf!!" hoya stop his laugh again.. sungjong open his headphone and lay down on his bed.. hoya looked at sungjong, sungjong sighed..

"i don't know what will happen then,, i don't focus study at school subject before"

"i know... after all you're not alone.. i'm the same class with you.. i'm always be with you" hoya give some spirit.

"thanks hoya!!! you are really my best friend" sungjong hugged hoya.




 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

yes!! I 'm done.. huh~ sorry for a short chapter~ mianhae..(bow)
AND i really sorry if i made a wrong grammar..

so? do you like it?...hehehehe
peace_<3