Chapter 2

SARANGHAE

 WELCOME TO WOOLLIM HIGH UNIVERSITY

 

 

 

sungjong was getting to see his new university.. he steeped out of his room..

"oh, my!! sungjong!! you want to wear like this?" sungyeol commented that looked so shocked.

"hyung!!! what else?? i'm really tired to see you protest like this" 

"are you a boy or a girl? why are you wearing so many accessories? all that one colour!!" sungyeol objected.. sungjong started to looked at himself..

"what's wrong!! it's okay while i see it"

"i want you too remove all of your accessories!!!! now!!! only one you can bring it!" said sungyeol. want or not want, sungjong have to remove all his accessories and only left his headphone.

"okay~ you can go now.. hoya are waiting you at outside" sungjong glanced at his brother and move towards hoya..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"it's dizzy to looked him like this! he force me to countinued study and make his own rules!! he can make me crazy!!" sungjong mad and sighed.. slowly bow his head..

"just relax okay,, in a minute we arrive at the university"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wow!!!!" sungjong looked around.. now, he's in the best of university in korea.. no wonder that so many student eager to get into this place.

"daebak!!" sungjong excited.. after that, they stepped into president office while watch the beautiful scenery at the university.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so, you're Lee SungJong.. the new student at this university" say Mr. Jang.. sungjong bow

"okay,, from the academic record, you're weak for some subject.. but it does't matter.. because, lecturers will help you until you bbecame smarter... this is your schedule.. you can go now" said Mr. Jang and sungjong take the schedule and walked out from the office.. then hoya ang sungjong walked towards cafeteria...

"so, your class will began..... tomorrow, at 1:30 pm" said hoya.. sungjong nod, and he stand..

"let's go home"

"bu...but...we have just arrive here.. you don't want to look at the others?"

"for what?? i have interested at the building's not studying" sungjong continued he walked and hoya chase him and sighed..

'his attitude does not change yet' hoya tought.



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

 

hye~ everyone..
i'm done chapter 2.. 
i'm sorry again with the wrong grammar.. (bow) ^^