Chapter 3

SARANGHAE

scholarship

 

 

 

myungsoo walking back into his house..

"i'm home.. oh?" myunsoo walked into the house and see dongwoo are looking at his brothers are studying.. when hyunwoo looked at his brother, myungsoo are back home, he towards to myungsoo..

"hyung,, dongwoo-hyung said, hyung will be continued study at woollim high school!!" hyunwoo shouted.. myungsoo shocked and weird, he put his bag at the chair..

"hyunwoo,, what are you talking nonsense ??"

"he is not talking nonsense,, i put you in there" dongwoo anwser..

"but hyung.... it weird i could not be in to that university!!! i mean... the cost are really expensive!!!"

"not to worry hyung,, dongwoo hyung is the onwer of the university" seungho said..

"what??!!"

"yes... i'm the owner of woollim high university..looked......myungsoo, i know you want to be in that university, so there are nothing's wrong if i take over the university" dongwoo admitted..

"but hyung..." myungsoo unfinished his sentence coz dongwoo slit

"no buts!!! what you waiting for?? this is the chance, that you can continued your study in university that you had long been dremed of?" myungsoo silent.

"hyung~ dont worry about us.. you still living in this house" hyunwoo laughs...

"after all, hyung will get a scholarship and it's will help at your study" add seungho.. myungsoo still silent.. seungho and hyunwoo see each other...

"oh,,common hyung......" say hyunwoo and seungho together.. myungsoo was think,and then he slowly nod..

"okay, i will go" myungsoo said slowly..

"really?" dongwoo shocked... myungsoo nod

"yay!!!!" hyunwoo jump... he was really-really happy because his brother had the right decision.. 

"ya!! can you shut-up?" seungho mad.. hyunwoo stick out his tongue...

"if like that,, we will study so that we could become a intelligent like hyung!! right seungho?" say hyunwoo.. seungho nod..

"necessarily" all of them laugh.. myungsoo smiled.. his brother contiuned studying as dongwoo watching them and myungsoo entered his room.. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

okay~ 
it's the title not concern with the story?
hihi~i'm sorry..
but now, i will introduce......
myungsoo younger brothers..i know them in 'master of study' story
<3 lee hyunwoo and yoo seungho <3

     
 

    


         ^^