The Competition

Hiding a Blonde Korean (HIATUS)

YAY! I finally got around to writing this chapter! You know what? I was thinking, and I realised that this site really needs spell check. But it should also accept Korean/Chinese/Japanese etc words, that way it would be perfect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They both went their own ways into the school.

~After school~

~Mi Young's POV~ (Finally)

I shivered as I felt a tingle down my spine.

"What's wrong?" I heard Hye Mi say next to me as we exited the school.

"I... I have a really bad feeling about... I dunno', something." I sighed and looked up. I was watching some pigeons fly over us when...

"Mi Young, look ou-" I felt myself walk head on into someones back. I looked over their shoulder, and it just happened to be Taemin.

"Oh hey, Jack. sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. But you gotta admit, those pigeons are pretty darn distracting." Hye Mi rolled her eyes. Yeah, that did sound pretty stupid. Oh well, too late.

Taemin swiveled around on his heels to face me, his face inches from mine. I blushed as I took a quick hop backwards.

"Hey, wanna come over to-" Taemin stopped short, his face white. "You know what? I just remembered that I have something on. You'll have to come over anoth- actually I'm really busy for the next few... months. Gotta go. See you!" And with that he dashed outside. Weirdo.

~Taemin's POV~

I was strolling out the front gate, thinking over those words of warning. So long as you back off from Mi Young, I won't say.

Heh, yeah right. That shouldn't be too hard. I've just gotta stop myself from falling for her. Easy! I was still thinking wether or not to take Song Sam absolutely seriously when I heard a voice behind me.

"Mi Young, look ou-" There was a small bump on my back, and guess who it was. The one person I was threatened to stay away from.

"Oh hey, Jack. Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," Pabu. "But you gotta admit, those pigeons are pretty darn distracting." Okay, I had to admit that I had been caught up watching them in the past. I swiveled around to face her, but I didn't realise how close she was to me. Our faces were inches away, but instead of stepping back, I had the urge to lean in. Snap out of it Taemin! If I fall for her, the secret's out. But her eyes were such a warm, chocolate brown colour. Her lips the colour of rose pet- Shut up!

I noticed that she had already stepped back and her face had gone red. Quick, you idiot, think of something to break the silance. Umm...

"Hey, wanna come over to-" Just behind Mi Young I saw the irritatingly familiar face of Song Sam. He was eyeing me, and I suddenly remembered the warning. "You know what? I just remembered that I have something on. You'll have to come over anoth-" He stared even harder at me. I got the hint. " Actually I'm for hte next few..." Think of a long time... "month." Oh my god... "Gotta go. See you!" I didn't care how stupid that looked, I just wanted to get out f there as quickly as possible, and I did. I sprinted out the front gate. I looked back behind me in time to see Song Sam wink at me before heading towards Mi Young. Damn you, you... GAAAH!!!

~Song Sam's POV~

I laughed to myself when I saw Taemin's annoyed face. Haha, serves him right for trying to invite her over. I walked over to Mi Young. Maybe, if I be as subtle as possible, I can get her to hate Taemin and Hongki. Perfect.

"BOO!" I jumped on Mi Young, scaring her. I laughed as she turned around and glared at me.
"Don't do that, it's not funny!"

"Yes it is."

She pouted and turned around, starting to head out the front gate with Hye Mi. I ran infront of her and put my hands on her shoulders to stop her.

"So, cutie wanna come over to my place?" I internaly grinned when she blushed. I've still got it!

"Um, but I don't know you that well, and, um..." I leaned in closer.

"Yes?~" She tried to wriggle out of my grip, but I held on tightly.

Suddenly, I felt a shove in my side. I looked down to see two pairs of eyes looking up at me. I smiled.

"Hello Sian Hon. What might you be doing here?"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~