A New Kid

Hiding a Blonde Korean (HIATUS)

School started off normaly for Mi Young. She got up nice and early in the morning, got dressed, ate, and walked to the bus stop to meet up with Hye Mi. Upon arriving at school, they slowely walked up the three deadly flights of stairs towards their lockers. After putting their books neatly in their places and getting out the ones needed, they headed out side to sit at the seats next to the front gates.

Well, the day would have been normal, if it weren't for the long, black limo that rolled up infront of the school.

Alrighty then, what's this all about? Mi Young thought to herself. She turned towards Hye Mi and giggled.

"Hey Hye Mi, looks like the Prime Minister came for a visit." Hye Mi giggled with her and nodded her head. They looked back at the limo in time to see five overly covered up boys.

Mi Young and Hye Mi looked closer and noticed that only one of them was around their age, the rest looked around their 20's. But the thing that stood out the most for the girls was the younger boy's bright blonde. No Korean had blonde hair, not in this area, anyway. Everybody was too average for that.

The four older males all crowded around the younger boy, and started muttering to him.

Mi Young was straining to hear what they were saying, when she felt a nudge in her side. Jumping back in shock, she looked over and saw that Hye Mi was looking up at her.

"Mi Young..." Hye Mi started, looking back at the whispering group of men, "do you think we could go and say hello? I think he looks nice, and I would like a new friend~" Mi Young glared at her, waiting for her to realise what she had said.

"Oh no, what I mean is, another friend." Hye Mi blushed furiously at her mistake.

Mi Young sighed. "Come on, let's get it over with."

Mi Young stood up, stretched her back out and walked towards the men, Hye Mi following quietly behind. When they reached the group, they stopped. The four older men noticed them and quickly covered their faces, muttering things like "...oh, hello..." and "...who are you?..."

Mi young ignored them and went straight for the new boy. He was wearing a black cap and dark black sunglasses, even though it was cloudy out. She held her hand out for a handshake and nodded her head at him.

"Hi. I'm Mi Young and this over here is my friend Hye Mi. You're a new student here, I suppose? Well, welcome. Hye Mi wants to be your friend..." Hye Mi shushed her, hiding her reddened face.

The boy hesitantly looked at her hand, but took it, shaking it with little force. Mi Young snickered to herself. Must be a sissy, with that handshake.

"Hi Mi Young, Hye Mi, I'm..." he looked questioningly at his hyungs.

"Jack!" they all whispered to him, and he widened his eyes and nodded. "Right. Sorry, I'm Jack."

Mi Young and Hye Mi bothed looked at him with raised eyebrows, but decided to ignore Jack's mental blank.

"That's not a very Korean name. Are you American or something? That would explain your hair..." Mi Young pointed out, gesturing to his puffy blonde hair. Noticing what she meant, Jack quickly pulled his cap down further and nodded at her. "Yeah, I'm fully American, mate."

Hye Mi noticed the older men slapping their fore heads in irritation when she too noticed. She tugged on Mi Young's jacket sleeve. "Mi Young, isn't 'mate' Australian?"

They all stared intently at Jack, making him very uncomfortable. Mi Young was about to point out that he said 'mate', when the bell went.

"Oh, will you look at the time? I've gotta' go to class. C'ya ladies." and Jack darted off into the building, supposedly heading off to his homeroom. The two girls also decided to head in too, and let the 4 men get back into the limo and leave.

They walked up the third flight of stairs, Mi Young leading the way, and walked down the busy hallway towards their homeroom.

They entered and took their seats in the backrow. But something was different. Usually, the seat in front of Mi Young was empty, but today there was an annoyingly blonde head sitting there. But not just any blonde head...

"Hey Jack, I didn't know you were the same age as me." Mi young yelled out to him, getting his attention. He looked around, and gulped down at the sight of her. He had his sunglasses off, and Mi Young could almost swear...

"Hey, you remind me of someone..." Mi Young starred deeply into the darkness of his eyes.

=Jack's Mind=

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ~

=Back In The Real World=

"No I don't." Jack said strongly, jerking upright at her sudden words.

"Alright then, if you say so. But I could swear-" She was cut off by a large dark form standing in front of her.

It was mister Lee. "I'm sure you could Mi Young, but please discuss this topic outside of class." He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Yes sir." Mi Young glanced over at Jack. She was positive that he looked just like Taemin.

=After Class=

Class was alright for Mi Young. Whenever she found a time the teacher wasn't looking, she would lean over and talk to Hye Mi. And when she wasn't doing that, she was starring into the back of Jack's head. Finally, the bell rang, and staright away, Mi Young noticed Taemin's rushed actions to get out of the room. She rushed too, urging Hye Mi to do so as well, and walked out of the room into the corridor, following Jack. He noticed them as he turned around to sit down. Startled, he jumped as he sat and fell off of the back of the chair. Oh dear lord... were Mi Young's only thoughts.

"W-what are you two doing here?" Jack stuttered, propping himself up on his elbows.

"Following you. You look like you would need help around this type of school, and seeing as you don't know anyone..." Mi Young reached over and offered her hand out to him. He looked at it, but hesitantly took it, letting Mi Young pull him into a standing position.

"So, wanna come over and hang with us?"

"Sure."

Hye Mi suddenly felt a slight vibration in the ground. And she knew that sensation all too well.

"Mi Young, maybe we shouldn't hang out with a guy..."

"And why's that?" Hye Mi gestured behind them...