Threat

Hiding a Blonde Korean (HIATUS)

Mi Young felt like a tug of war toy in all of his. Taemin wasn't pleased. For some reason, and he had no idea why, whenever any other guy touched Mi Young, he would hate it. His stomach would twist at the sight of her wih anyone else besides him. And so, as any other teenage boy would do, he hooked his arms around her waist and pulled. Hard.

Mi Young let out a yelp as he pulled, and felt like she was going to throw up from the hard tug. She had had enough.

"um, guys, could you please let-" Hongki gave a rough pull on her arm, which made Song Sam pull, and so Taemin pulled... and Mi Young gave out a loud burp. Time froze as they all looked at her questioningly and let go slowly.

"Mi Young, now!" Hye Mi yelled and ran away, Mi Young trailing behind. Now it was just the three boys left there, staring at the spot Mi Young had been standing just a miute ago.

Song Sam looked at 'Jack', and something in his eyes glowed.

"So, 'Jack', what are you up to?"

Hongki and Taemin looked at him.

"I'm sorry, what?"

Song Sam tilted his head. "I know who you are, and I would like to make a deal." something in Taemin cracked, and he jerked upright, confirming Song Sam's thoughts.

Hongki, however, was still confussed. "Who is he? and what deal? I want in." Song Sam nodded his head.

"I guess this could work. 'Jack' here is the oh so famous Taemin." Hongki stared, wide eyed at Taemin, who glared back in return.

"So what do you want?" Taemin sneered at Song Sam. Song Sam gave his crooked grin.

"You want to keep your secret, right? So long as you back off from Mi Young, I won't say."

Taemin wanted to say sure, after all, he had only just met Mi Young. He didn't care for romance. But something in him... wouldn't let him. What is this? I don't like her... much. Okay, I don't hate her. Maybe, no. I... love Mi Young? Taemin shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that."

Song Sam admired what Taemin had said, but that's not the answer he wanted.

"I'm keeping my deal. You go anywhere further than friendship- no. Anywhere past aquantinces, and you're caught."

Hongki walked forward and got in Taemin's face.

"I'm afraid I'm with him on this. Any where near her..." he made a slitting gesture at his throught. Taemin couldn't help but giggle at the look on Song Sam's face.

"You do realise I don't even think of you as competition, right?" Hongki gave a pained look when the bell went.

"Well, I'd better get going. Nice talking with you!" Song Sam yelled over his shoulder as he ran into the school. Taemin and Hongki both frowned.

"So Hongki, you sure there's no possibility of you helpi-"

"No." They both went their own ways into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo, another short chapter. Mianhae, but I haven't had the time to post, so I thought I'd quickly post this to satisfy my 8 subscribers XD Well, thanks for sticking by me, even through my 4 story writers block. hwaiting!