Hongki's Competition

Hiding a Blonde Korean (HIATUS)

I just wanted to say that this story may be updated more often then my other, because this story is just fun, and I have no idea where it is heading... kind of. I have an idea... anyway, My SHINee World is more one of those 'okay, so this, this and this will happen. she will meet him, this quote... and the end. there, it"s on word, not to type it up.' stories. It's more like a book than a cute fun fanfic. So, there, that's my explanation for a lack of SHINee World updates. But please keep reading it! Please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hye Mi suddenly felt a slight vibration in the ground. And she knew that sensation all too well.

"Mi Young, maybe we shouldn't hang out with a guy..."

"And why's that?" Hye Mi gestured behind them...

________________________________________________________________________

Her question was soon answered by a crowd of teenage boys high on hormones crowding around them. All eyes were on Mi Young. Then on Jack. The evil glares seemed as though they could murder Jack. Poor Jack. He had no idea what was going on.

Jack, still holding Mi Young's hand, looked questioningly at the surrounding boys. "Uum, hello?"

One boy from the crowd stepped forward, looked at their joined hands and slapped Jack's hand away from Mi Young's.

"What are you doing touching her? are you two going out? Why are you even near her? Who are you?"

"Uum, okay~ She was helping me up after I fell over, No, I'm near her because she offered to be my friend, and, uum, oh. And I'm Jack. I'm new to this school. Did I miss anything?"

The other boy looked shocked. Whenever he had told someone off for going near Mi Young, they would run away and go live under a rock for the next year. Not literaly, most of the time. But this kid, Jack, was different. He was a real opponent. A threat. The boy then looked at Mi Young. "What are you doing with him? what about me? I've always been here for you. I've picked up your books for you, taken detentions for you, found anything you've lost and given it back to you. I've been watching over you and taking care of you since I first laid eyes on you, yet you still don't acknowledge me? What do I have to do to get you to love me back!?" Mi Young stared intently into his eyes. yes, He thought, I've finaly gotten through to her. maybe she didn't realise my love before, but now she has. Mi Young began to open to say something. Here it comes, finaly she's confessing her love to me, and she will be all mine, to hug, and kiss, and...

"Who are you?" Mi Young asked in a confussed tone. The boy almost collapsed from shock. Well, he did stumble backwards a bit.

"Me? who am I? Well, where do I begin... I'm Hongki. I'm the most popular boy in school. All the girl's, love me and swoon over my every word. I. Own. Everybody. And I always get what I want."

"Then how come I've never heard of you?" Hongki was stuck with that reply. Why didn't she know him? Hadn't she ever heard any of his heroic stories, any of his wise quotes (mostly consisting of hey yo wasuuup?')

Mi Young looked at her watch and realised that it was nearly time to go back inside for their next period.

"Well, we'd better get going. Come on Hye Mi, Jack, let's go." Mi Young grabbed Hye Mi's hand to pull her along, and when Jack didn't follow, she grabbed onto his hand too. At that moment, something cracked inside Hongki. His insides burned up and he was over flowing with anger and jealousy.

How can this Jack just appear at the school and already be touching Mi Young, when I have been right beside her for three years now? I don't get it. Women are so hard to understand...

Jack turned around to go in his class, in the other direction, but came face to face with the big crowd of boys.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" He yelled, throwing his arms up. The boys scattered, leaving the area empty.

DING. DING. DING. The bell went. "Alright." Hongki said to himself trying to calm himself. He listened to the slow wind blowing the trees, and came to a conclusion.

"I promise you, Mi Young, I will win over your heart before the end of the year, when we graduate. If you can avoid my love until then, then I will let you go." And with that, he stormed off to his class.

=In Class with Jack, Mi Young and Hye Mi=

"She looks like, Boa. With that hat, anyway." The three of them were sitting together this time, and Hye Mi started a game where you are meant to say which celebrity everybody in the class looks like. Jack didn't like this game. In his mind, this is how it would turn out when it was his turn...

=Jack's mind=

"okay, it's Jacks turn." Hye Mi said to Mi Young.

"Alright, hmmm, you know what? you realy look like, Taemin from SHINee."

"No I don't" Jack replied.

"Yeah, you do. A lot. A real lot. Wait a second, are you actually, Taemin? Oh my god, Hye Mi, I think Jack is Taemin."

"You know what? you're right! Hey everybody! Look! Jack is actually Taemin from SHINee!" Everybody came crowding around their table and leaned in to look at Taemin.

"Oh my god, it is him!"

"Eeeek, Taemin is in my class!"

"I wanna touch him!"

"Let's get him!"

The class chased Taemin everywhere. Eventually, most of the school was after him. He ran out of the school and back to his studio where his hyungs were.

"What is this we hear about you being discovered?" Key asked him.

"Wait, how did you already know?" Key held up a newspaper, with Taemin's picture on the front cover. Suddenly, manager came in.

"I'm sorry Taemin, but becuse of your inability to stay hidden, you have been kicked out of SHINee."

=Back in the real world=

Jack couldn't let that happen. He had to avoid that at all costs.

 

"Okay, it's Jacks turn." Hye Mi said to Mi Young.

"Alright, hmmm, you know what? You realy look like, Taemin from SHINee."

Jack froze in his spot. He looked over into Mi Young's eyes. He hadn't imagined her saying it. She was looking intently into his eyes.

"Who's SHINee?" Jack asked, trying to make it seem like he didn't know them.

"You don't know SHINee? If I didn't know you better, I'd probably think you were telling the truth. But I know you. I know you know SHINee. You're wearing a SHINee watch, for god's sake."

Jack looked down at his wrist and saw his big, blue SHINee watch. Shoot.

Sudden realisation hit Mi Young. slowly opened in shock, her eyes widened. Here it comes... Jack thought.