Chapter 6

Hiding a Blonde Korean (HIATUS)

"I'm Mi Young. And you're Song Sam?" Song Sam nodded his head. Hye Mi was watching him flirt with Mi Young in anger when she realised she wasn't the only one. Sian Hon was also glaring at her.

"Hey Mi Young, I, ah, need to ask you what, 7x8 is!"

Mi Young looked at Hye Mi. "Don't you know?" Hye Mi sighed, she had taken Mi Young's attention away from Song Sam. For now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell went and Hye Mi rushed to get Mi Young out of the room before Song Sam could follow. She didn't like the look Mi Young was getting from Sian Hon and wanted to get as far away from the two siblings as possible. But it didn't last. Song Sam came rushing up behind them and grabbed ahold of Mi Young's hand. Leading her away, Hye Mi followed along behind, waiting for a good opportunity to interfere. But she didn't need to wait very long. They were at the side of he school about to sit down when Hongki joined them.

"What on earth do you think you're doing with her? Get your dirty hands away!" Mi Young and Hye Mi thought Hongki was taking things skittle bit too far when he slapped Song Sam's hand away, but hey, why would they care? He had just saved them from Song Sam's forceful grip of DOOOOOM. The two girls sighed and watched as Taemin ran up towards them.

" We were wondering where you had gotten to blondy." Mi Young shouted to him. As she was saying this, Song Sam grabbed her arm again.

"I said get your hands off of her!!!" Hongki continued to scream at Song Sam as he grabbed hold of Mi Young's other hand. Mi Young felt like a tug of war toy in all of his. Taemin wasn't pleased. For some reason, and he had no idea why, whenever any other guy touched Mi Young, he would hate it. His stomach would twist at the sight of her wih anyone else besides him. And so, as any other teenage boy would do, he hooked his arms around her waist and pulled. Hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mianhae, short chapter. I just got an iPod touch for m birthday and it's my first time typing on it. That's right, it's my birthday!!!!! 1st June baby!! Well, I'm not used to this yet so there is no purple writing down here, or pics, or anything really (except for this rubbish) . Thanksfor reading and please continue!!! ;)