I Hate Mr. Wide Forehead

My Boyfriend is a Billboard Model

 

Hi everyone, mianhae for my late update, been very busy lately TT.TT hope you guys forgave me anyways here's my new update hope you guy's will like it ^-^, EnJoy!! ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bye hyung" JunSu then hugged JaeJoong, after their hug, they waved at each other, after that JaeJoong left. JunSu then run towards his room, and changed his clothes to his white v-neck shirt, casual pants with multi pockets and sneakers. After that he smiled and kissed SiWon's poster, that was posted on the door of his wardrobe.

"See you later my handsome husband, wish you could go shopping with me" he then tooked his phone and wallet on his bed and went out of his room. 

 

Meanwhile....

"Thank you ma'am" YooChun then tooked the bottle of water and drank. After he finished drinking, he bowed one last time to the old lady and left. On his way to the sub-way, he saw a mini stall, whom where selling "ddukbokki" he then smiled and walked towards the mini-stall and bought ddukbokki, after that he continued walking.

 

Meanwhile...

While JunSu was busily looking for his umma's gift, his eye's caught something that made him, fully focused on the cosmetic store. It was none other than, a lifesize cardboard cutout of SiWon, he became excited and happy that he run towards it.

His eyes where glued at the cardboard cutout of SiWon, while smiling dreamily at the same time, the sales lady who noticed the drooling and smiling JunSu, approached JunSu.

"Good day sir, may i help you?" but JunSu didn't respond, he was busy staring at the cardboard. =.=" she became pissed because she was ignored, she then tapped JunSu's shoulder, that caused JunSu to woke up from his trance and looked at the sales lady. The sales lady then smiled.

"good day sir, may i help you? do you need a help on choosing a gift to your, sister, girl friend mother or perhaps you?" JunSu then smiled and pointed at the cupboard cutout of SiWon, the lady then looked to where JunSu was pointing and looked at JunSu confused.

"what about it sir? are you a fan of SiWon?" smiled the lady, JunSu then nodded smilingly.

"uhm can i have this one?" the sales lady's eyes went wide after JunSu said that.

"I'm sorry sir, but i can't give you that and it's not part of the products we're selling, i'm sorry sir" JunSu then pouts, he then walked towards the sales lady, he then held both hands of the sales lady and stared into her eyes, the sales lady on the other hand became shocked and confused by JunSu sudden act.

"i beg you, please can i have this? it's just that, you know that guy is my life, my husband, my other half. You see.." tears then fell down from JunSu's cheeks.

"i regretted my decision of letting him go, but i have no choice, i just want to do what's best for him and that is for him to pursue his career, honestly speaking, he didn't agree to my decision, but when i told him i don't love him and that im in love with somebody else, he left me and then there i heard he came back to becoming a model and an actor" JunSu then wiped his tears and stared at the sale's lady whom at the moment is on the verge of crying.

"I really really love him, thats why i chose what's best for him, i know it's the most craziest decision i ever made in my entire life but i can't be selfish right? because i don't want him to live in regret for not pursuing what he wants because of me, and from then on i go to places where i can see his face, i buy thing's that are related to him, cause i really want to have thing's where i can see his face, his smiles, and with this **points at the cardboard cutout** is one of those, it's like his with me again so please i beg you, can i please have this, it's the only way i can be connected with him again, even if it's not the real him" the sale's lady then wiped her tears and walked towards her boss. JunSu then stared worriedly at the two people whom are talking seriously. A minute later he saw the sale's lady approaching him.

"Well it seems your really lucky, my boss allowed you to have it for free, he said there is another one, so we'll put it later to replace this one, take care of yourself and wish that you and your husband will be reunited real soon, i'm so proud with your courage and tough decision to let go of the man you love, have a nice day sir" with that JunSu then smiled and hugged the sale's lady.

"thank you so much, you don't know how happy i am, yes i hope so too and when that time come's, im not gonna let go of him, thank you so much again" said the happy JunSu as he lift the cardboard cutout of SiWon and started walking towards the exit of the department store while smiling to everyone.

"did i over did it? ow well at least i got myself a lifesize cardboard cutout of my handsome husband, hahahahaha i'm so proud of myself, ^-^ maybe i should audition to be an actor?"

When he reached the sub-way he carefully put the lifesize cardboard down and wiped his sweat's. JunSu then tooked his cellphone and dialed his brother's number.

"So did you find a nice gift for umma?"

"ne, i did, i bought a bag, how about you?"

"Me? i couldn't find one, can you buy perfume for me? i'll pay you later when i get home"

"o-okay, but promise me you'll pay later ne? last time i remember when you asked me to buy a Siwon poster you didn't pay me"

"i'm sorry i forgot, you know when i see my handsome husband i forgot everything, don't worry i'll pay you later for the perfume and the poster, thats a promise"

"okay"

"thank you, i love you" after their phone call, JunSu smiled.

"yay, problem solved" while JunSu was busy smiling and thinking of a place on his room where he'll place the lifesize cardboard cutout of his husband.

 

BLAK!!!

 

JunSu then woke up from his trance, and find that the cardboard was on the ground, with ddukbokki on SiWon's face and the cardboard was now broken into half. The guy who accidentally destroyed the cardboard hurriedly kneeled and wiped the ddukbokki with his bag but was stopped when JunSu grabbed his arm. JunSu then pulled the guy away from the cardboard.

"STOP!!, what do you think your doing?" JunSu then run towards the cardboard. and lifted the half of it.

"WAAAHH!!, my poor handsome husband, i just got you and now this happened?" JunSu then slowly put the half piece of the cardboard on the ground, he then wiped his tears and stood up he then faced the guy and his eyes went wide.

"WIDE FOREHEAD?!!"        "DUCK ?!!" they said at the same time, pointing their hands at each other. JunSu then calmed himself.

"I hate you even more you....you, wide forehead, aurgh... look what you've done? you destroyed my lifesize cardboard of my husband, and you ruined his handsome face with your ddukbokki.... you have to do something, like.....fix it"

"look it was an accident, i'm sorry for destroying it, i wasn't looking where i was going, i'm really sorry and i can't fix it,.... but we can buy another one" JunSu breaths in and out.

"why would you do that?, isn't it what all people do? to look where they're going? are you crazy or something?, now because of your stupidity you ruined my cardboard and you said buy another one? for your information Mr. Wide Forehead you can't buy another one, cause there is none, unless you go to the cosmetic store in the department store and asked for them to sell it to you, which they will not, cause it's their last piece, ... aurgh.... I HATE YOU!!"

"look i'm..." YooChun couldn't finish what he was about to say because JunSu already turned his back and run away crying, YooChun then sighed and watched the retreating figure of JunSu sadly.

"aish even if that guy is really crazy, i feel awful with what i've done, if only i weren't occupied with looking for my cousin then maybe none of this would've happened...now what? **sighed**

 

Later that night....

After YunHo went out of his car, he fixed his sunglasses and started walking towards the entrance of the mall, after he entered the mall, Yunho then tooked off his sunglasses, all the girls around him squeals, YunHo then gave his killer smile, and started walking coolly. as he walks by, girl’s faint’s.

“Yes, that’s the power of Jung Handsome YunHo” as YunHo was lost on his thought’s he didn’t notice the spilled water on the floor and he slipped that caused him to fall down, face first. No matter how hurt YunHo was he hurriedly stood up and composed himself. He then calmly turned around as if nothing happened and winked at everyone that caused the girl’s to squeal, and guys to be amazed with YunHo, after that he turned around and started walking again, and entered the elevator, once the elevator door closed, he rubbed his face.

“ouch~ it hurts so much TT.TT, and that was embarrassing, aish why does that have to happen? hope they won’t think I’m clumsy, or it will ruin my handsome reputation  =.=” wonder what those people think of me after that accident? TT.TT aish...” said YunHo to himself as he make faces remembering what happened earlier. When YunHo heard the sound of the elevator stating that he reached his destination, he then composed himself and walked calmly as he smiles at everyone on the restaurant.

“keep on smiling YunHo, even if your face still hurts like, wait….” YunHo’s eyes widen,

“I better check my face, maybe... my face 0.0” YunHo then hurriedly run towards the bathroom, when he entered the bathroom he hurriedly went to the mirror and checked his face. He then pouts when he saw his face has a red mark on his forehead, nose bridge, a little blood on his upper lip and a small scratch on his right cheek.

“aish, what am I suppose to do? My poor handsome face and lip TT.TT” YunHo then started sulking in front of the mirror that caused the other’s, whom where leaving and entering the bathroom to stare at YunHo weirdly. 

After an hour of sulking, YunHo then wiped the blood on his lip and washed his face with water, after that, he wiped his face with his handkerchief and fixed his hair. He still feels sad because there are still small red mark on his forehead and also because of the small scratch on his right cheek. 

YunHo then calmed himself and went to his table. A minute later the waiter came saying that his friend had arrived, YunHo then smiled at the waiter and nodded, he then faced his friend which made his eyes to went wide in shock.

"HeeChul?" said the shocked YunHo. HeeChul on the other hand smiled and sat in front of YunHo.

"It's been a while my dear Yun-Yun"

To Be Continued...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone so how was it? hope you guys liked it, ^-^ btw a character has been revealed on this chappy, wonder what'll be his role, please stay tune, ^-^ anyways i would like to thank my new subscriber's, subscriber's silent reader's and reader's for the support and comment's, anyways please leave a comment...

 

waaah, i really miss YJ!!! i want to see YJ together again... :(

 

Go Cute YooSu couple, their so cute together ne? ^-^

 

 

@kuroganegirl hi there sis, ne that’s the reason why YJ divorced, no Yun didn’t just sign the paper just like that it was because of something or someone?, the full story on the next update, anyways hope you like my new update, btw hahah true true well for Su it’s the best room ever hahaha anyways thank you so much for reading ^-^

@lanny01 hi there unnie, ne he is too obsessed with the billboard haha true true hehehe anyways thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^

@yuri38 hi there thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update, ne he is ^-^

@alexjjije hi there here’s the update, hope you like it and thank you so much for reading ^-^

@arisainjapan hahahaha ne YJ truly like a married couple ^-^ ne YJ and YS fighting!!!, thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^ (btw thank you so much for liking it ^-^)

@secretyjfollower hehehee unnie I understand how you feel, hehehehe thank you unnie, ne hope you like my new update, and thank you so much for reading ^-^

@haewon2010 true true, Min is the mastermind when it’s related to YJ ^-^ hehehe ne Su’s too obsessed well me too lol XD but not that obsessed hahahaha anyways thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@kuranyuuki we’ll find out if Jae will turn up for dinner, hehehe love love evil Changmoin ne? hehehe ne Su’s too obsessed, he just wants to see SiWon’s face everywhere lol XD anyways thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@imasein hi sis I’m glad you liked it ^-^ btw about that poster, I wish I have but I only have a picture TT.TT anyways hahahaha you want to put it on the ceiling? Hahaha ne thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@sapphirewing hehehehe mianhae ofr the nosebleed, anyways hope you like my new update and thank you so much for reading btw there’s no hot picture on this one, hehehe but on the next there will be lol XD