Meeting Mr. Wide Forehead

My Boyfriend is a Billboard Model

Hi everyone new update, hope you guys like it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I don’t think I can cooperate with this plan” said ChangMin as he sat on his bed, YunHo then sat beside ChangMin.

“Why? I think it’s about time YooChun find himself a girl/boyfriend, you know when you succeed to this, you helped 3 people, JunSu, YooChun and me”

“hyung, you don’t understand, it’s up to YooChun if he wants to have a partner and as of now, he’s busy earning money for his family, you know his umma is sick and he’s the only one that his family is counting on” YunHo then sighed.

“think about it ChangMin, having a boyfriend doesn’t mean he will stop supporting his family, he’ll just have another inspiration, come on, your being unreasonable here”

“I’ll think about it hyung, anyways you better get ready I’ll drive you to your office” YunHo then stood up.

“think about it ne? and tell me your decision okay? I’ll help you on thinking a way to make YooChun fall in love with JunSu” YunHo then smiled and wore his suit. ChangMin on the other hand stood up and went out.

YooChun then stood up from the sofa and smiled at ChangMin in which ChangMin smiled back.

“Hyung” YooChun then handed ChangMin the black paste noodles.

“here you can have the other one, my umma and sister can share this one, my umma can’t eat all of it” ChangMin then smiled,

“you shouldn’t have, anyways thanks hyung, ow about appa’s request on being part of the team that will tier down the billboard on XXXX street? I know I have no right to say this but I think you should accept it, They really need another hand to tier it down, I know you needed money and I think the pay will solve your umma’s medicine problem” YooChun then sat on the sofa and stared at ChangMin.

“I guess your right, and that pay is like my three job’s combined, I think I will lend my hand, thanks Min you, aunt and uncle kept on helping us, thank you again” ChangMin then smiled and patted YooChun’s shoulder.

“No problem hyung, anything for you and your family, we’re family after all and besides you won’t accept appa’s offer of buying your umma’s medicine” YooChun then smiled

“thanks and I can’t do that, we don’t want to be a burden, thanks again, I guess I’ll be heading to XXXX street now, I bet their already there now”

“your not a burden hyung, just when you need a help you know where to go, think about appa’s request again ne? okay hyung, take care and see you later” YooChun then stood up and hugged ChangMin.

“bye Min” ChangMin’s umma then gave YooChun a bag of shirt.

“here, you’ll need this, careful ne? bye” YooChun then smiled.

“thank you aunt, bye” YooChun then waved and left.

 

Meanwhile….

“I’ll be taking a nap for a while aunt, just wake me when we have customer ne?” Serah then nodded and JunSu then lye down on the sofa.

 

JunSu’s dream:

“Hi my cute wifey” JunSu then blinked twice and smiled, he run towards siwon and hugged him.

“My handsome husband, I can’t believe this you’re here and im hugging you” they then loosened the hug and smiled at each other.

“is this a dream? I really can’t believe this, your really here” SiWon smiled and cupped JunSu’s face with his hands.

“this isn’t a dream this is real my wifey, to prove you it’s real” SiWon then kissed JunSu in which JunSu kissed back. SiWon then stopped kissing JunSu and smiled.

“now do you believe?” JunSu then blushed and nodded. SiWon then took off his his shirt and JunSu’s eyes went wide as his eyes scanned SiWon’s six pack ABS. 

 

“go ahead touch it” JunSu’s eyes became even more wide

“EH?” SiWon tooked JunSu’s hand and placed it on his ABS, JunSu became nervous that he fainted

“JUNSU!!!”

End of Dream

 

“KIM JUNSU!”

 

PLAK!!

 

 

JunSu hurriedly roused from the sofa, and rubbed his forehead.

“OUCH!” KiBum then sat in front of him.

 

PLAK!!

 

“YAH! Stop hitting me” JunSu then pouts as he rub his aching forehead.

“your awake now right?” JunSu nodded.

“good cause your still crazy even when your sleeping, I can’t believe this, you kept saying my handsome husband~, aish Su you have to wake up from this, there are tons of guys out there, and they are real people not some billboard model, and I know the right guy, you have to meet him, once you meet him you’ll forget that billboard model” JunSu then shooked his head.

“I’m not interested, even if that guy is handsome or what so ever, I will only love my husband forever, he’s the only one in my heart and no one can replace him” said JunSu with a smile in which KiBum rolled his eyes.

“I think I’ll agree to Min’s suggestion of bringing you to the mental hospital, your really crazy, that billboard model will never return your feeling’s you know that, so you have to give this guy a chance , come on Su, wake up please?” JunSu crossed his arms.

“YAH!! I’m not crazy, you don’t understand me, he’s my destiny and I know, time will come and we’ll meet and we’ll be together” smiled JunSu as his mind drifted towards the images of SiWon.

 

PLAK!!

 

“OUCH!! You really love hitting me” JunSu then pouts as he rub his forehead.

“will you stop day dreaming, you’ll eat your word’s once you see him, hmp” with that KiBum left and JunSu then stuck out his tounge. JunSu then fixed his shirt and stood up.

“Better visit my handsome Husband” smiled JunSu as he run towards his favorite spot. As he got near, he became nervous as he saw the billboard is half and only SiWon’s pants are seen.  He then run in front of the billboard and his eyes became teary.

“ANDWAE!!! Who’s responsible for this my husband? Who did this to you?” tears then fell down from JunSu’s cheeks.

“are you alright?” JunSu then wiped his tears and looked at the person who spoke to him, he saw a handsome guy with worried stares at him.

“No I’m not fine, my husband has been killed by heartless people” tears then fell down on JunSu’s cheeks, the guy then wiped JunSu’s tears as JunSu on the other hand stared shock at the guy. The guy then tooked his handkerchief and hand it to JunSu in which JunSu accepted it.

“so did the police captured the killer?” JunSu then shooked his head.

“they are so slow, what kind of police are they, I can’t believe this” continued YooChun as his hand formed into fist.

“the police can’t help me, but I think you can help me” the guy then stared shock at JunSu.

“but I don’t know how to track down the killer and I don’t have any power with this case im just an ordinary guy” JunSu then pointed at the billboard in which the guy stared at the billboard confused.

“I don’t understand” JunSu then dragged the guy near the billboard.

“that’s my husband, maybe you could help me fixed the billboard so I can see his face again” the guy then stared at JunSu then at the billboard.

“wait you mean to tell me, this billboard guy’s your husband? Are you crazy? Mianhae but I can’t do that” said the guy as he started walking away, JunSu then run in front of him.

“WAE? And im not crazy, please, help me” the guy shooked his head.

“your so cruel, why can’t you help me, two of us can do the job, please?” the guy then shooked his head.

“hmp, FINE!!” JunSu then stomped his feet and run towards the billboard, he then climbed the stairs as the guy stared worriedly at JunSu, he then run towards the billboard and climbed as well.

“YAH!!! What do you think your doing?”

“climbing, are you blind?” responded JunSu angrily

“aish, of course I can see, what I mean is can’t you just let it go?”

“No, I want to save my husband, if this continuo’s I may never see him again, this is the only way to see my husband”

“your crazy” they then reached the top, JunSu then tried to reached the end of the tarpaulin, but the guy pulled him.

“you will fall you know that? Do you know how dangerous this is?” JunSu ignored him and continued reaching the end of the tarpaulin.

“YOOCHUN! WHAT’S GOING ON UP THERE? AND WHO’S THAT GUY?!” YooChun then looked down and he saw his boss.

“ BOSS GOT A PROBLEM HERE!! THIS GUY WANTS THIS BILLBOARD FIXED!!”

“GET THAT GUY DOWN HERE, WE CAN’T DO ANYTHING, IT’S OUR JOB TO TIER IT DOWN” JunSu then stared angrily at YooChun.

“so your one of them huh? I should never trust a wide forehead”

“BWOH?! Wide forehead?, YAH! How dare you call me wide forehead?”

“I’m just telling the truth, just look at your forehead we can play soccer there”

“aish that’s enough, look im sorry about this but there is nothing I can do, it’s our job to tier it down” continued YooChun

“can’t you do something? Please I’ll pay”

“you’ll pay? Can you pay 500,000 won?” JunSu’s eyes became wide and shook his head sadly.

“now come on” with that YooChun carried JunSu while JunSu struggle’s.

“YAH!!! PUT ME DOWN!! WIDE FOREHEAD!!” YooChun hit JunSu’s .

“that’s enough we will fall if you keep this up and you know you have such big ”

“BWOH!!! You ert” they then climbed down with JunSu struggling and hitting YooChun’s back, as they reach the ground, YooChun put JunSu down and blocked the ladder.

“YAH!!” JunSu kept hitting YooChun as YooChun kept blocking JunSu’s hit’s

“What’s going on here?” they then stopped and YooChun stared at ChangMin’s dad.

“Uncle, it’s this guy, he’s against tiering down this billboard” ChangMin’s dad then approached JunSu.

“is this true?, what is your reason? Are you against Shim company?” JunSu then shooked his head.

“No sir I’m not against Shim company it’s just that this billboard means a lot to me, that guy is my husband, my dream guy, my destiny” ChangMin’s dad then stared at JunSu.

“I see, he’s your destiny? What’s his name then?” JunSu then put his hand on his chin and scrathed his un itchy head and he smiled.

“YUNHO!”

“really? I thought his name is SiWon? He endorsed one of our product’s before” JunSu then smiled.

“his name is YunHo” Changmin’s dad then sighed and smiled.

“alright, I will not tier down this billboard, I understand how you feel, I hope you and YunHo meet and be together, tell me the details okay?” JunSu then smiled and bowed

“omo thank you so much, thank you ne I’ll tell you the detail’s, I know we’ll meet soon I can feel it, thank you so much” ChangMin’s dad then faced YooChun.

“Fixed this billboard and will just post the company’s billboard on XXX street” with that ChangMin’s dad patted JunSu’s shoulder and left. JunSu on the other hand bowed again and looked at YooChun.

“what are you staring at wide forehead?, you heard the boss, FIX THIS BILLBOARD!” YooChun and the rest climbed the stairs and started fixing the billboard while JunSu kept on smiling. After an hour  the billboard is fixed and JunSu became even more happy, YooChun and the rest went down, the rest left while YooChun stayed and walked towards JunSu.

“your really weird, your lucky uncle is a nice person but your reason is not acceptable”

“whatever, bye wide forehead”

“your really annoying, you know, you should really see a doctor maybe then you’ll wake up from your craziness, you may be cute but your crazy im out of here, duck ” JunSu then stopped smiling and angrily stared at YooChun

“BWOH?! What did you call me?”

“duck ” JunSu was about to hit him when KiBum stopped him.

“Su what are you doing?”

“this wide forehead called me duck ”

“but that’s not a reason to hit other’s”

“that’s not the case, he even tried to kill my husband” KiBum rolled his eyes

“you should really kill  his husband so he’ll be normal” JunSu then stared at KiBum

“YAH! How could say that?”

“I’ll be going now, I still have work, I hope we’ll never meet again duck ” with that YooChun left.

“OF COURSE! WHO WANTS TO SEE A WIDE FOREHEAD!!”

“honey are you alright? I saved you, where’s my kiss?” JunSu then gave a flying kiss to the billboard.

 

PLAK!!

 

“that’s enough, aish” with that KiBum dragged JunSu towards the mini stall thinking about the guy

“that guy looks familiar, where have I seen him before?....... AHA!! he’s”

“YOOCHUN?!” KiBum then stopped walking and stared at the place where they talked and he sighed.

“aish it’s all your fault you duck !” with that KiBum left, JunSu then confusedly followed KiBum

“what do you mean? What did I do? And why did you call me duck ?” KiBum Ignored JunSu.

“Yah~~ answer me”

“your so noisy alright I’ll tell you, remember the guy I told you before?” JunSu then nodded.

“that’s him” JunSu stared shocked.

“wide forehead?”

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys liked it, btw i don't know why but i love posting SiWon and his ABS lol XD anyways hope it's not getting boring, anyways please leave a comment's, so i'll be even more motivated btw thank you so much to my new subscribers and to my subscriber's love love you all thank you so much for all the supports ^-^

 

@YOO_love_SU hi there hope you like my new update, thank you so much for reading ^-^

@Lacie56 hi sis, hehehehe ne Su’s not crazy just obsessed with SiWon hehehe btw I agree with you same goes with me, who wouldn’t with those ABS hahahaa oooppss mianhae, ne they will thanks for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@kuroganegirl hi unnie, hehehe mianhae about the title, btw thank you so much, im glad you like it, hahahaha ne Su’s a mad man who’s married to the billboard lol XD ne you’ll see it soon, btw they met though not in a good way but Min and the rest had a way hehehehe, btw ne they will YJ hehehehe and ne Minnie has lots of evil plan lol XD thanks for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@krishti hi sis thank you so much, ne they will have more lovey dovey moment soon, hehehehe, glad you like Yun appa’s childishness here, my inspiration is Yun appa’s pic’s where in it’s full of his pouts hehehehe, btw thanks for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

waaah i can't help myself, i'm so addicted to Yun appa's pout's he's so cute ne? hehehehe ^-^