Yun's Plan? ^-^

My Boyfriend is a Billboard Model

Hi everyone, here's my new update, hope you guys liked it ^-^, Enjoy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YunHo carefully placed the last piece of the domino, he then smiled after he succeed. He then carefully bend down and pushed the last domino by his finger, he cheerfully watched as the dominos fall down with a chain reaction. After it was done, he clapped his hand’s and smiled, a minute later his smiled faded away.

“what am I doing? I’m suppose to be thinking of a way to help Min with his mission**sighed**” YunHo then sat on his chair and rested his head on his arm.

“hmmmm…..” 

YunHo shooked his head "What the? think YunHo think, you have to help Min"

YuhnHo shooked his head again "aish, why does my mind always drifts to Boo TT.TT, i have to think normally, i know with my help to Min i can succeed on my mission to get Boo back and see his y body for real ^-^". 

"hmmmm....." An idea hit his head, he then tooked his cellphone, and nervously dialed the number.

 

“…………………”

“Boo?”

“………………”

“I mean Jae---JaeJoong, can we meet, I need to tell you, I mean ask you something”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t meet you, but you can tell it to me now”

“please this is important”

“wow since when did, YunHo became like this? All I remember is there is nothing important to you, so what is it?”

“**sigh** Jae I really don’t understand you, I really don’t understand why you divorced me, I kept on giving you what you want”

“ow really? You really don’t know? Giving me what I want? Are you sure? Ne I admit you kept on giving me gifts but do you think that’s what  I want? No, cause you neglected me, you focus more on your work, even a single hug you didn’t gave me one, we never talked only when you’ll say you’ll leave for work and that’s it, you always goes home late and in the morning your already dressed and ready to leave, now you understand? When you looked at it we’re not a married couple, I really regretted marrying you..and thats not it, theres another reason why i asked for divorce and im sure you know what it is”

“…………………………..”

“your speechless now? Now you know, I guess our conversation is over”

“WAIT! I really didn’t know that, all I know is I have to work for us, for you to have all the thing’s you want, im sorry for neglecting you, I really didn’t notice that im such a bad husband, but couldn’t you just talked to me instead of rushing our divorce?, you even put our case in court that’s why I signed the divorce paper and i dont know what your talking about, what other reason mind telling me? so i'll know and explain?”

“wow, talk? You don’t have time for talk. And you think I married you because I want thing’s? YunHo I don’t want those thing’s but you, and are sure you don't know what i'm talking about? your really funny and a great actor....look I don’t have time for this, bye”

With that JaeJoong turned off his cell phone, leaving YunHo staring at his phone, with tears falling down his cheeks.

 

Meanwhile…

“Are you alright?” asked the worried JunSu. JaeJoong then shooked his head.

“I still love him Su, hearing his voice makes me weak, I want to be with him but I don’t want to suffer again, I want to see the old YunHo, the YunHo who loves me, not the this YunHo, though you know I became happy when I heard the word “Important” I kept on wondering what that important thing is?”

“Why didn’t you listen to him hyung?”

“I just can’t, I’m not ready to talk nor see him, I might run to him, so it’s better to not talk at the moment, and seeing him, will only make me remember that thing that made me hate YunHo even more....anyways why do you want me to go to your room so badly?” JunSu then smiled and dragged him to his room, once they entered JunSu’s room, JaeJoong’s eyes became wide. JunSu's wall is covered with SiWon's picture's, even the ceiling.

"WHAT THE HELL? JunSu? your really crazy, how can you sleep in this room?" JunSu then smiled as he placed the last piece of the picture.

"there all done...hyung you don't understand, with this i can sleep well cause i know my husband's watching over me ^-^" JaeJoong shooked his head and sighed, he then sat on JunSu's bed.

"ne, i really can't understand you, if it's me i can't sleep, cause with this **points to the pictures in the wall** i will get nightmare's, Su i think you better find yourself a boyfriend, this obssesion of yours is unhealthy" JunSu then sat beside JaeJoong.

"hyung did you know that your the third person that said the same thing?...what's with all of you? can't you just let me be? i don't want to find a boyfriend, cause i know he's the one" said JunSu as he stared at the picture dreamily.

"but Su, he may never return your feeling's and you'll only get hurt, we're just concern with you Su"

"i get that hyung, but like what i kept saying, he's the only one in my heart, you have to understand" JaeJoong then sighed and lye down on JunSu's bed, his phone then vibrated, he hurriedly tooked his phone and saw that the message was from YunHo, he then debated with himself if he'll read it or just delete it.

"What's wrong hyung?" JaeJoong then smiled at JunSu.

"nothing Su, nothing" JunSu then excuse himself to the bathroom, JaeJoong on the other hand stared at his phone.

 

Meanwhile...

After YunHo told ChangMin his conversation with JaeJoong, ChangMin became silent...

"And i got an idea, i've been thinking about this, since this morning" cheered YunHo

"what is it hyung?"

"about your YooSu mission" smiled YunHo

"YooSu mission?"

"have you forgotten, your mission to make YooChun fall for JunSu?"

"ow i see, but i haven't agreed to it yet hyung"

"but you said you'll think about it"

"ne i did, and i said i'll think about it, and i haven't said anything about doing it" YunHo then pouts.

"you have to do it, i promise to help you, you know with this i can get close to Boo, this is my only chance to get him back, please?"

"hyung i really don't get what's on your head" YunHo then showed Changmin his puppy eyes.

"EW hyung, you think that'll help?" YunHo then pout's.

"ChangMin please, please i want to get Jae back, i promise you i'll treat you all the food just help me get Jae back ne?" ChangMin then sighed and nodded in which YunHo smiled and hugged ChangMin.

"what did i get myself into? atleast there's free food" YunHo then cheered.

"thank you Min you are the best,  so what's your plan?"

"How about you ask Jae Hyung out" YunHo then shooked his head.

"i can't do that, you know he doesn't want to see me, can't just plan for YooSu first before mine, cause i know i'll get close to Boo when he see me doing this, and also i don't want to rush him, he's still mad at me" ChangMin then snatched YunHo's phone and run outside, with YunHo chasing after him.

"YAH!! GIVE MY PHONE BACK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AND IT'S NOT NICE TO RUN AROUND HERE!! GIVE IT BACK!!" yelled YunHo as he continue chasing after ChangMin

 

Meanwhile....

After hours of thinking he decided to open the message...

 

Meet me at 8'o clock, at the place where we used to date... Wear anything...

From: YunHo

 

JaeJoong then sighed and thinked about YunHo's message.

"should i go?"

 

Meanwhile...

"Give me that, what did you do with my phone?" asked YunHo as he checked his phone, ChangMin on the other hand smiled and sat on the sofa.

"nothing, but you'll thank me later"

"what?" asked the curious YunHo.

"i said let's eat dinner at 5forever Resto" YunHo then stared shocked at ChangMin

"can we eat somewhere else? and beside's i thought you have a date later?" ChangMin then smiled.

"come on hyung, i know your reason why you don't want to eat there, but i just want to taste their delicious Sizzling pork, come on hyung and about my date, it's cancelled" YunHo didn't say word but stared at the ceiling.

"come on hyung, have you forgotten that you'll help me with my YooSu mission? unleas you don't want me to do it and you don't want to get Jae Hyung back?" YunHo then sat beside ChangMin.

"alright let's eat dinner, but don't forget our deal ne?" ChangMin then smiled and nodded.

"ne hyung, see you at 8 okay?" YunHo then smiled.

"well i better get going, i still have to fetch appa, don't forget tonight ne/, bye hyung" ChangMin then waved and left.

"wonder what'll happen later, good luck hyung!"

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys like it, please leave a comment ne? thank you and also to my new subscriber's, subscriber's, reader's and silent reader's thank you so much, your support's means a lot to me, love love you all ^-^

 

Waaah i super duper miss YJ so much TT.TT

 

@lanny01 hi there thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@alexjjije ne, hope you like my new update, I’m glad you love this story, thank you so much for reading ^-^

@arisainjapan hi there thank you so much for reading, hehehe im glad you find it funny btw is it? Btw thank you so much again and hope you like my new update ^-^

@CassieMira hi there ne Su makes it so hard for Chun, anyways thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@haewon2010 hi there, thank you so much for e reading, ne it’s be hard to make Chun fall for Su but no worries with MinBumYunJae combine I think it’ll be easy hehehehe, btw hope you like my new update ^-^

@Lacie56 hi sis, ne I am addicted to Yun appa’s pouts agree with you ^-^, hahaha ne KiBum really loves to bully Su, but he only want Su to forget his obsession with SiWon hehehe, hehehe ne they all thought his crazy but we can’t blame KiBum hehehe though Su’s craziness is cute ne? hehehehe anyways thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@kuroganegirl hahahaha ne he’s becoming crazy because of KiBum lol Xd hahah I agree with you, omo jinja? Wow so cute of your sis and now she’s married to taecyeon? Cool hehehehe btw im like that too, im crazy over Yun better hide form Jae lol XD, anyways thank you so much for reading hope you like my new update ^-^

@JewElfNita thank you so much for reading, im so happy you love Su’s crazy side and Chun too lol XD btw hope you like my new update ^-^

@imasein hi sis thank you so much for reading, hahahaha true true we better stop KiBum from hitting Su hehehehe, ne hope you like my new update ^-^

@kuranyuuki hi there, thank you so much for reading, I’m glad you find the chappy btw wide forhead and duck funny hehehehe, btw they will soon, they’ll meet on the next chappy or not, hehehe it’s up to Jae to decide ^-^ btw ne true true really love love Yun appa’s pouts hehehe ^-^ btw hope oyu like my new update ^-^