My Love Siwon ^-^

My Boyfriend is a Billboard Model

Hi everyone, chapter one is up, hope you'll like it, ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A fine, sunny and great morning at the people in seoul, especially to our very happy JunSu whom at the moment is running towards his aunt's mini stall.

"**huff**huff** aunt serah here's the **huff**huff**groceries, i'll come back later when we're gonna open, gotta greet my husband" smiled JunSu as he waved and run towards his favorite spot which was in front of SiWon's billboard.

  

"Hi my handsome and delicious er- great husband ever, how are you? did you know i wake up early smiling because i know i'll be seeing you, ow and i cook you a delicious kimchi dampling, wish you can taste it" JunSu then smiled and touched his face

"wae? wae are you staring it me like that?" JunSu then blushed.

"you know i can't stand your stares, i know i love you too, **giggles** of course your the only one in my heart" JunSu then stared at the billboard giggling and smiling.

 

Meanwhile @Serah's mini stall...

"aish, his at it again, he doesn't get tired of talking to that stupid billboard for 2 years aish, i'm so gonna do everything to distroy that billboard" said KiBum as he stares at JunSu.

"well the good thing about his obsession with the billboard is, his happy right?" said serah, KiBum then stared at JunSu's aunt.

"yes aunt his happy but he's like a crazy person talking to a billboard, we have to do something, as a friend it's my job, i'll come back later aunt serah i have to bring this book to my brother, see you later and tell Su i came by and please help me to stop JunSu with his obsession ne aunt? gotta go, bye aunt" Serah then nodded and KiBum left.

a minute later a smiling JunSu came running towards his aunt and hugged her.

"aunt are we gonna open your stall now?" Serah then nodded and JunSu loosened the hug, they started to place the table's and chair's in front of the stall.

 

Meanwhile.....

"**phew** i'm glad it's all done" YooChun then wiped his sweats on his forehead he then smiled and head towards the manager of the restaurant.

"all done sir, everything's fixed" the manager then smiled.

"thank you YooChun, what will i do without you, here's your payment and this black paste noodles is for your parent's" YooChun then smiled.

"thank you sir, No Problem, just when you need someone to fix thing's you know where to call me and thank you so much for this black paste noodles, i'll be going now" YooChun then bowed and left. As he head towards the bus stop he counted his pay and smiled.

"now off to ChangMin's house" Yoochun then went inside the bus and sat at the back.

 

Meanwhile...

"aish, hyung don't you think you should go home now? it's 11 in the morning now" said ChangMin as he shook YunHo's body whom at the moment is still sleeping on ChangMin's bed like a stone.

"aish HYUNG!!!" ChangMin then kicked YunHo that caused Yunho to fall from the bed.

"OUCH!!" YunHo halfly opened his eyes and slowly sat while rubbing his back, he then pouts.

"how could you do that to me? i'm having a great dream that im making out with my BooJae" ChangMin then throwed the pillow at YunHo's face. in which YunHo throwed the pillow back but ChangMin dodged it.

"hyung, you better go home now, i have a date tonight" YunHo then stood up and lye down on ChangMin's bed.

"i have nowhere else to go, you know Boo's not living with me now so im homeless and lonely, you should just let me stay here ne? you love me right?" ChangMin then pulled YunHo from the bed.

"i know that hyung, but that house is still your home, and beside's my house is not a hotel and my parent's aren't your servant's, aish i love you hyung but you've been staying here since Jae Hyung and you divorced, you have to understand, i want you to stay here but you have to think about your life and my parent's too" YunHo then pouts.

"i get it, mianhae for the trouble, i know im a burden, aish pabo YunHo, how can you not think of..."

"aish alright you can stay here, but you shouldn't be lazy ne? you have to help around okay?" YunHo then smiled and hugged ChangMin.

"of course, i'll do houseworks" cheered YunHo.

"i can't believe your older than me, aish also you have to go back to your work okay?" YunHo then nodded and run towards the bathroom.

"better start a day, gotta help aunt and uncle and also i have work" ChangMin then sighed and fixed his bed. While ChangMin was busy fixing his bed, his phone vibrated, he then hurriedly tooked his phone and answered.

"Minnie~" ChangMin then smiled.

"My Bummie what's up? i thought our date is at 7pm?"

"well can you help me solve a problem?"

"sure, what problem?"

"it's about my best friend JunSu, you remember him right?"

"yes, what about him? what's his problem?"

"well you see, there's this obsession of his that i want to erase in him, but i don't know what to do, his obsessed with the billboard thinking that the model is his husband and talking to it nonestop everyday, it's like a daily routine for him and it's been 2 years now"

"ow my that is a big problem, by any chance have you tried bringing him to a psycologist or a mental hospital? maybe thats the answer"

"YAH! are you saying my best friend is insane? nope i haven't and i will not, aish.. you have to help me think here, so what do you think is a possible way to erase that obsession?"

"CHANGMIN!! YOUR COUSIN IS HERE!"

"NE UMMA!!, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!"

"mianhae about that, it's just that my cousin is here, let's talk about this later ne?"

"wait you said cousin right? is it Yoochun?"

"ne it's him, why?"

"i think i got my problem solved, i'm such a genius"

"what do you mean?"

"what i mean is my problem with JunSu is solved, to erase his obsession he needs someone, a real person and that person is your cousin YooChun"

"EH? you mean?"

"yup, and you have to help me, let's make YooChun fall for JunSu and JunSu to fall for YooChun"

"b-but.."

"bye minnie thanks for your help, you have to help me make him fall for JunSu okay, love you"

ChangMin couldn't continue what he was about to say cause the phone line was cut.ChangMin then sighed. 

"what's the matter Min?" ChangMin then told YunHo about his conversation with KiBum. YunHo on the other hand smiled.

"wait when you say JunSu is it Kim JunSu, Boo's cousin?" ChangMin then nodded.

"omo i like your boyfriend's genius plan, waah i'll help too, cause i know with this i can be close to Boo again and then i'll get him back, so do it ChangMin, i'll help you, let's make YooChun fall for JunSu" smiled YunHo in which ChangMin sighed again.

"what's with this people, now i'm stuck TT.TT"

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the 1st taste of my new fic? btw thank you so much to my subscriber's, please leave a comment ne? hehehehe anyways hope you guys liked it...