Heated Day

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

After me and Kai daydreamed about our sweet future home, we made sure we had that apartment on holds with the apartment owner. They said that we can have the apartment on hold for ourselves for exactly five months. If we don't move in by five months, we don't get the apartment. And since the competition is only three weeks away, then we should be ready by then.

As much as we wanted to stay in that gorgeous apartment all day, me and Kai had work to do at Seoul Beats. Today is the day we create our formations.

In case you don't know, formations are the positions and where the dancer goes to during the routine. Pretty simple.

But it could get really frustrating. Especially if the dancers don't cooperate well. I'm just hoping that the formations me and Kai came up with aren't too hard for them.

Bleh, I'm sure they can get it. They're Seniors..

Me and Kai arrived at Seoul Beats, ready to start the heated day.

*Two hours later*

"Krystal, where are you supposed to be on four?" I questioned. We've been at these formations for two hours! And we're only two minutes into the song.

"Behind Onew." Krystal answered.

"Arraso. That's where you should be. Not behind Seohyun." I was trying my best to keep my cool. But hey, two hours of going over pure formations and running the dance over five hundred times gets you a bit heated and stressed.

"Sungmin, fix your lines." Kai told.

"Actually, you all need to fix your lines. We need straight lines, not curvy lines. Look to your left and your right, memorize who's next to you, then form the straight line." I scolded. It's just beginning to look like a hot mess, "Okay, that's good."

"Taem

Please log in to read the full chapter