Two Dumb es

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey, Jaerin. Fancy seeing you without Kai." Bora said sarcastically. What are the damn odds that I came across two rat es at the same time at the same place.

"Yeah. Fancy seeing you with your long lost sister." I scoffed back, referring to Jihae, "What do you guys even want? I'm not here to fuss with you guys."

"We aren't either." Jihae replied.

"Then what do you want?" I asked. I already knew these two together are just trouble. Nothing else.

"Bora wants to win first place at the Spotlight Competition and I want Kai." Jihae answered.

"I love how you guys are so straight-forward and you guys just always get to the actual situation. Funny thing is that I'm not giving either one of you any chance at anything at all."

"We didn't state the whole deal yet." Bora said, "If you give Hype Beasts a chance to win the competition, then we'll give Seoul Beats 75% of the cash prize. We just want the title." She explained.

It was all hilarious to me, "And you? What's your bull deal?" I asked Jihae in a joking matter.

"I'm not even giving you a deal. I'm not here to negotiate. But I am here to warn you." Jihae responded.

"Go ahead. Warn me."

"Fine. You do know that I've known Kai longer than you, right? That he's done things with me that he's probably never going to do with you. So he clearly doesn't see you any more special than me. So why the hell are you with him? Kai is nothing but a player. He treats girls like trash. All he wants is someone to call his, to claim. Can't you see that? Kai... Is a monster in human form. He plays his girls like a game. I'm sure all he wants is affection and someone to go home to. Let me guess, Kai probably already asked you to move in with him? Didn't he?" Jihae said.

This is blowing me away. There's no way I'm buying this, "Yeah, so what?"

"Just watch. Once he gets a good year or two, he'll leave you. Move onto another chick, make her pay the bills once they move in together, and do the exact same thing. He'll leave

Please log in to read the full chapter