Something Special?

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaerin's POV

*Next day*

Today, me and Kai taught the Seniors' everything me and Kai came up with the other night then added on a few more parts. After our rehearsal with the Seniors, me and Kai stayed after to work on the choreography once again, "We're pretty much half way through the routine. This is moving faster than I expected." I said.

"Yeah. When is the competiton?" Kai asked.

"It's in about two months. We need the rest of this month to finish the routine and another four weeks to create the formations and clean it up and rehearse everything from start to finish."

"Okay, sounds good. So four weeks to finish this dance?"

"Yup. I'm sure we'll need less than that though."

"Great. We're going to take this all the way." Kai smiled and gave me a high five. We both wanted this victory. We could already taste it.

"Hey, Kai. Can I ask you something?" I mentioned.

"Yeah, sure."

"What's up with you and your ex-girlfriend, anyway? Like, do you two still have a thing going on?" I asked. I really wanted to know this just to get a better understanding. But I don't know how I'm going to react if I find out that they might have something going on. I mean, he was flirting with her a couple days ago and then she shows up at the beach freaking out on me.

Kai didn't hesitate to answer that question, "Andwae. We broke up a year a go."

"Then why is she still all over you and everything?"

"Hah, are you jealous?" He smirked.

"No way. If anything, SHE'S the one who's jealous."

Kai laughed, "Because she obviously still likes me. And plus, she's jealous because she's not you."

Please log in to read the full chapter