Sehun, the Hider

Into Your World (너의 세상으로)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

No Gain - Xiah Junsu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI3RF0M0FV4)     --------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “Alright, who wants to be the seeker?” Chanyeol called as soon as everyone came outside.   No one raised up their hands.   “Psh. Fine.” Chanyeol frowned, “I’ll be it first, then. Party poopers.”   Naeun raised an eyebrow, “You know, for a guy that didn’t want to play Hide and Seek in the first place, you sure are pumped up about it.”   Chanyeol contemplated that for a while before smirking and ruffling Naeun’s hair, “And that, my little human dongsaeng, is why my motto in life is ‘enjoy what’s given to you’.”   “Giant.” Naeun muttered, making Baekhyun and Suho snicker.   Chanyeol didn’t seem offended, “I am a giant. A y giant.” He his lips and winked greasily, “Rawr!”   Kai slapped a hand over his eyes, “Ew. Ew. Ewewewewewew.” He turned and attempted to guide Naeun away from him.   “You? A y giant? Please.” D.O rolled his eyes, making the guys laugh louder.   Naeun cringed when Chanyeol outstretched his long arms towards her. She burst out into laughter, “You make me laugh, Happy Virus.”   Chanyeol gave Naeun his trademark grin that made him look like a maniac. His eye also did that oddly lovable twitching thing. Naeun chortled at that and turned around to her side, expecting Sehun to be laughing along.   But Sehun was in the corner by himself, looking very uncomfortable. While the others were laughing, Naeun approached the maknae and lightly tapped his shoulder. Sehun quickly turned around.   His expressions softened a tiny bit when he realized it was only her.   “Are you okay?” She looked terribly worried.   Sehun gave her a fake smile and nodded, “I’m fine, Naeunnie.”   Before Naeun could push the issue any further, Chanyeol called in his low voice, “I’m gonna start counting! 1… 2… 3….” Everyone quickly dispersed and ran to find a good hiding space.   “Shh!” Sehun put a finger to his lips. “You’ve gotta be quiet. Follow Jongin because he always has the best hiding spots, araso?” He beamed and disappeared into the forest.   *But—*She reached out for the maknae, but it was too late.   “Naeun!” Kai’s voice was sharp and urging. She spun around as he grinned excitedly, “Hurry! I’ll find you a spot!”   Without any choice, Naeun ran to him, but she just couldn’t help thinking that there was something wrong in his gaze.   -------------------------   A few hours passed as everyone became more immersed in the game. This time, Naeun was the seeker.   *Hmm.* She tapped her chin after counting up to 50. *Where could they be?*   Naeun clasped her hands behind her back and walked very quietly. That was her tactic. She barely heard her light steps in the muffled green grass.   All of a sudden, she froze when she passed by a thin tree.
Please log in to read the full chapter