Requests To Chosen Applicants

SHINee's Hello Marriage

Hi, guys! I plan on posting the actual story before too long, but I need a few things from the chosen apps first! The reason I posted it here instead of just PMing is because it's easier, it takes less time, and this will give a little preview to those who weren't chosen but are still going to read the story.

 

Okay, so, chosen! I need some links and ideas to stuff. You can PM me, comment it, or answer all Q's in a blog and send me the link to it. Be sure to number them when you answer them, so that it will make sense to me!

 

Okay, here's the things I need;

1) Your preferred Kigurumi Pajama animal (I think I already PMed for this, but it would be nice to get it here, too, just to make sure I can keep it all together)

2) Babies' ages (i.e. my baby Yerin is about 18 months, so please specify how many months, and also I need their birthdays so I can calculate their korean ages)

3) Any ideas as to what could happen during the story (If you want them all to go swimming or something, for example)

4) Ideas for the baby house! (I know SNSD got like an apartment or something, and SHINee had that historical house, so what house would you l;ike to stay in? Please make sure it matches your kid's age!)

5) Are there any special things you want your umma or appa to do for the baby? (example; Jojo sings Yerin to sleep every night)

6) Be sure to send links of outfits for requested scenes! If you want them to go swimming, send me some swimsuit ideas!

7) Also, if any of you want to change your babies to a girl? (I chose a girl baby, but the rest of you chose boys, so if anyone would prefer a girl, I would change it for you, just please don't pick a baby from previous hello baby seasons and such) But you don't have to, this is just a suggestion.

8) Give me ideas as to how should the SHINee appas find their families? Should they be sent on a search for them, or should they be faced with them and have to guess who's their mom and baby, or should they get to the house and the moms and babies just come, or what else?

9) sorry, this is completely irrelevent, but how is my english? im still working on it, but i think im a fast learner, and slang is becoming easdier for me to use?

10) when should the show take place? fall, winter, spring, summer?

11) eum...sorry, i had more, but my brain broke

 

okay, well, that's it for now. if you werent chosen, you can still help out with ideas and stuff, so dont be shy!