Key, Jiyoung, and Chinho

SHINee's Hello Marriage

And now for the second girl! Out of all the girls who applied for Key, my favorite was this girl, Jiyoung! Very good job you did on her! (hint-hint, I especially liked that you put the hangul of her name beside the romanization , hint-hint). She really stood out to me, and I liked the fact that she doesn't really like kids. i think it will make for a great character and a very interesting season of Hello Marriage!

Without further ado, I give you Key's "wife" and "son", Jiyoung and Chinho!!

- AFF username: valeralerieee

- Name: Park Jiyoung, 박지영

- Appearance: Seo Ji Hye

- Age: 17

Personality: Park Jiyoung is almost never associated with children by her friends. If you ask them, none of them would ever tell you that she's good with children, that she's a loving mother, she would take care of the children, none of that. What they would tell you is that she's loud, not shy, outgoing, blunt, strong-willed, funny, friendly, loves to fool around, loves gaming, loves partying, loves going to clubs. She's a real good cook and makes extremely delicious food, but the one fault she has, is that she has no interest for children. Although she's a great cook, great cleaner, really friendly and kind and caring, she is not and most likely will never be an ideal mother figure. Why? Because she just doesn't like children. She doesn't hate them, she just likes them to a certain extent. She likes them when they're cute and quiet, but doesn't like how they cry loudly in the middle of the night. To her, they are just pesky, annoying cute little humans that crawl around and make a lot of noise. In fact, instead of associating her with a mother figure, her friends would say she's more like a baby. She can be annoying at times. She's never quiet; if she is quiet, then there's something wrong. She's either sick or in deep depression. By taking part in SHINee's Hello Baby, Jiyoung will learn the ups and downs of having and family, and learn to like children and appreciate them and care for them. :)

- Likes 

  • Chocolate
  • Partying
  • Texting
  • Friends
  • Shopping
  • Cooking
  • Talking
  • Laughing
  • Making a lot of noise
  • Aegyo
  • Food
  • Ice cream
  • Sun
  • Rainbow
  • Clouds
  • Blue, pink, green, yellow, purple

 

-Dislikes: 

  • Bug
  • Loud and annoying thing
  • Surprises
  • Scary things
  • erts
  • When anyone cries
  • Rain
  • Thunder
  • Mushroom

- Baby's Appearance: PictureA PictureB PictureC

(A/N: Yes, I did request that the babies chosen were not previously on Hello Baby, but since she decided to use Mavin Moon when he was younger than he had been when he appeared on MBLAQ's Hello Baby, I decided it would be fine. Besides, it would be a big waste of a great application)

- Baby's name: Baek Chinho

- SHINee member: Key