Taemin, Miyoung, and Hanyeul

SHINee's Hello Marriage

Aaand here's the last girl! I apologize to those of you who didn't make it, but at least now, reading the other girls' apps, you have a better idea of what I'm looking for! I still have spots open in my girlgroup apply stories, if you want to try your hand out at one of those. I really need more apps for both of them!

And thank you, taemint71893, for this lovely app! Some girls may think it was the usual ulzzang-girl-with-aegyo-and-oh-shes-sooo-cute kind of thing, but I was looking for someone like this, considering the girl is paired with Mushroom Maknae Taemin AND has to raise a child on television. Thank you very much, everybody, for all of your outstanding apps! I wish there were a billion members in SHINee so you could have all been chosen XD\\Without further ado, i present Taemin's "wife" and "son", Miyoung and Hanyeul!!

- AFF username: taemint71893

- Name: Kang Miyoung

- Appearance: Kim Shin Yeong

- Age:: 18

Personality: Mi Young is the nice neighborly girl that everyone wants to be friends with. She has a very cute, quirky personality and will be kind to you as long as you are to her. She tries to focus on the positive sides of people and tries to ignore people when they are rude to her. Mi Young has a black belt in tae kwon do and knows how to defend herself well. Even though she seems frail and fragile on the outside, she can be very tough and mature once you get to know her. Mi Young loves pulling pranks on her friends and has a great sense of humor as well. She is also very obedient and works hard at whatever she does whether it's her weekly volunteer work or studying to become a preschool teacher. Mi Young is very smart and intelligent however she is a bit on the clumsy side but learns from her mistakes. She hates staying at home and always wants go out and have fun. She's always thought of herself as too young to date, however now that she is 18 she has tried to open up a bit more to boys. Mi Young can also be a very organized person and a bit of a clean freak, however people see past it because she is so sweet and kind.

- Likes: 

  • being outdoors
  • ballroom dancing
  • baking
  • amusement parks
  • dangly earrings
  • taking pictures

-Dislikes: 

  • the dark
  • waiting in line
  • smoking
  • being in cramped places
  • snakes
  • winter time

- Baby's Appearance: PictureA PictureB PictureC

- Baby's name: Hanyeul

- SHINee member: Taemin