Minho, Sunhi, and Alex

SHINee's Hello Marriage

Okay, this girl originally applied for Taemin, but I found another girl that I liked for Taemin (and her baby) and this girl suited Minho better in my eyes, anyway, so here she is! Congratulations and thanks to MiNSTAL_SHiPPER for creating such an incredible character!

To be honest, this was the very first character that captured my heart the most, and I'm sorry to say that I've been a little biased to her since I read the app. It was just so unique, and easy to read, and I really thought the character was incredible, plus I fell in ABSOLUTE LOVE with this ulzzang, who I had never sene before.
The only issue was that you didn;t supply the baby's last name, so I hope you don't mind that I gave him one!

Without further ado, I introduce Minho's "wife" and "son", Sunhi and Alex!

- AFF username: MiNSTAL_SHiPPER

- Name: Baek Sunhi

- Appearance: Kim Seul Mi

- Age:: 19

Personality: Sunhi is a shy and super feminine girl. She often wants to be alone because she doesn't want to do something weird or funny. She doesn't want  to be embarrassed. She's caring, patient and understanding. She can also be really sweet and thoughtful. She will really take care of you if your tired, hurt or sick. She can cook, do laundry and clean the house  Her parents that she can now marry but she's too young for it as she said. She's quite different from her mother who is outgoing and outspoken. She's really shy and rarely talks a lot. She'll immediately blush if someone tells her she's cute or something like that.  She hates to be always hated. She can easily get jealous. If you get to know her, she'll become comfortable and open up to you. She likes being loved or being taken care. She gets super happy when someone gives her even just a drink, she'll thank him/ her many times. She always wear a smile on her face that makes a lot of guys like her. A lot of people wants to be friends with her but only a few captures her heart. She is afraid to have haters, she doesn't want to be hated and say negative things about her. She's sensitive, she's been teased as a crybaby.  She sometimes cry due to little things but when she realized , she's been hated about that she tried to control her emotions. She never experienced taking care of kids because she's the only child in her family and all of her cousins are of the same age as her or older. She'll be always panicking and cry because she doesn't know what to do when a baby cry. She's afraid she'll hurt them. But eventually when she will learn how to take care of a kid she'll be close to them and take care of him/ her as her own kids. She's often very shy around boys and can't really say alot of things to him.

- Likes: 

  • ice cream
  • cakes
  • rabbits
  • dogs
  • pizza
  • candies
  • stuff toys
  • amusement parks
  • books
  • color pink
  • anything with hello kitty
  • romance movies

-Dislikes: 

  • potato
  • grapes
  • cats
  • bugs
  • perfumes, she's allergic to them
  • horror stories or horror movies
  • cucumber

- Baby's Appearance: PictureA PictureB PictureC

- Baby's name: Alex Jung

- SHINee member: Minho